What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

shithawk420

Veteran
Dude. You live in Portland. Talk about a shithole! :ROFLMAO: What once was a cool city has been turned to shit by you Libtards. You guys did the same thing to my home city of Seattle.

View attachment 19065825
PORTLAND! HOLY SHIT THATS HIM! Im serious people this guy is sick. i just awared some people who know this guy. hes freaking nuts and doxxes people.i dont know how he found this place but serious/ hopefully have some other people to confirm. this guy is actually dangerous. srs

xtsho

Dude. You live in Portland. Talk about a shithole! :ROFLMAO: What once was a cool city has been turned to shit by you Libtards. You guys did the same thing to my home city of Seattle.

View attachment 19065825

The thing about Portland is that there is a ton of money and a high proportion of college educated people. It's amazing how fast things have turned around after a couple years of chaos. We have a camping ban, drugs have been recriminalized, more police on the streets, etc... It's amazing how fast things have been changing. We've taken back our city. There's still lots of work to do but we'll get it done.

We have some pretty large global companies in the Portland Metro area. Nike, Intel, Flir, HP, Epson, FEI, ESI, Nvidia, and many many more. We're not some shithole in the middle of a corn field.

That old Walmart is now an Asian superstore. I've been there and it's spectacular. We have a thriving immigrant population. People from SE Asia, Africa, Central and South America, Mexico, and Haiti to name just some. They make the community better and they work hard. Hong Phat started as one small Asian store and now they have this new supercenter and they also have a location that occupies an old Safeway.

I'll admit that I was mad and worried about what had become of Portland. I'm still mad but I'm no longer worried. Much of the new businesses opening are Immigrant owned. People that work hard and are enjoying the American dream. They are changing things for the better and I'm glad to have them as my neighbors.

1726251550054.png

And again with the name calling. You actually think that using some maga slang word for Liberals means anything? Do you realize how stupid it sounds to anyone outside of your maga echo chamber? It's too bad you have chosen to go down the path of ignorance. You could do much better with your life but chose to blame others for your misfortune. Liberals haven't done anything to you. Liberals are just as American as you. Liberals own guns. Liberals serve in the military. It's just sickening to see people devolve into individuals that can do nothing more than spew one liners, post memes, call people names, etc...

Good luck with that. Life is bigger than trump or some stupid maga slogan. You'll eventually figure that out or maybe you won't. I don't know and I don't care. I do know one thing though. When I watch Kamala Harris being sworn in as the 47th President of the United States I won't be thinking of trump or maga. I'll be thinking of America and I'll have a smile on my face knowing that intelligence won over ignorance and good won over evil.

xtsho

if you really are wincel i gotta hand it to ya. your a clever sick fuck. if your not,wich i know you are leave me the fuck alone before i get mad

You can get mad if you want. But this might be of some help. It's not a sign of weakness to admit that you need help.

shithawk420

Veteran
The thing about Portland is that there is a ton of money and a high proportion of college educated people. It's amazing how fast things have turned around after a couple years of chaos. We have a camping ban, drugs have been recriminalized, more police on the streets, etc... It's amazing how fast things have been changing. We've taken back our city. There's still lots of work to do but we'll get it done.

We have some pretty large global companies in the Portland Metro area. Nike, Intel, Flir, HP, Epson, FEI, ESI, Nvidia, and many many more. We're not some shithole in the middle of a corn field.

That old Walmart is now an Asian superstore. I've been there and it's spectacular. We have a thriving immigrant population. People from SE Asia, Africa, Central and South America, Mexico, and Haiti to name just some. They make the community better and they work hard. Hong Phat started as one small Asian store and now they have this new supercenter and they also have a location that occupies an old Safeway.

I'll admit that I was mad and worried about what had become of Portland. I'm still mad but I'm no longer worried. Much of the new businesses opening are Immigrant owned. People that work hard and are enjoying the American dream. They are changing things for the better and I'm glad to have them as my neighbors.

View attachment 19065831

And again with the name calling. You actually think that using some maga slang word for Liberals means anything? Do you realize how stupid it sounds to anyone outside of your maga echo chamber? It's too bad you have chosen to go down the path of ignorance. You could do much better with your life but chose to blame others for your misfortune. Liberals haven't done anything to you. Liberals are just as American as you. Liberals own guns. Liberals serve in the military. It's just sickening to see people devolve into individuals that can do nothing more than spew one liners, post memes, call people names, etc...

Good luck with that. Life is bigger than trump or some stupid maga slogan. You'll eventually figure that out or maybe you won't. I don't know and I don't care. I do know one thing though. When I watch Kamala Harris being sworn in as the 47th President of the United States I won't be thinking of trump or maga. I'll be thinking of America and I'll have a smile on my face knowing that intelligence won over ignorance and good won over evil.
holy fuk wincel. you really are fuked. why dont you tell the nice people about your genocide plan? not ready for that one yet? or how you wished death on my family? why dont you tell them about that?

PadawanWarrior

Says the guy calling Republicans Magats. :ROFLMAO:

xtsho

holy fuk wincel. you really are fuked. why dont you tell the nice people about your genocide plan? not ready for that one yet? or how you wished death on my family? why dont you tell them about that?

Tell who about what? You're really out there. There's something wrong going on inside your head. I hope you find peace one day.

xtsho

Says the guy calling Republicans Magats. :ROFLMAO:

There are Republicans and there are magats. Republicans care about America. magats worship one man that doesn't. Real Republicans are not magats and magats are not real Republicans.

And yes I call people magats. The laura loomers, MJT's, gaetz, boebert, all magats. Adam Kinzinger, Liz Cheney, Mitt Romney, all Republicans.

right

Because drug use isn't going on anywhere else in the United States.

I've been up and down the coast. Honestly I haven't seen it as bad in the Portland area.
Greater L.A is pretty bad right now, but not as bad .
Dope has been recriminalized now . Hope it will help

PadawanWarrior

There are Republicans and there are magats. Republicans care about America. magats worship one man that doesn't. Real Republicans are not magats and magats are not real Republicans.

And yes I call people magats. The laura loomers, MJT's, gaetz, boebert, all magats. Adam Kinzinger, Liz Cheney, Mitt Romney, all Republicans.
Don't worry scro'! There are plenty of 'tards out there living really kick ass lives. My first wife was 'tarded.

xtsho

I've been up and down the coast. Honestly I haven't seen it as bad in the Portland area.
Greater L.A is pretty bad right now, but not as bad .
Dope has been recriminalized now . Hope it will help

It will. That was the dumbest idea ever. I voted against it.

It was definitely pretty bad there for awhile but what do you expect when we had addicts coming from all across the country because they could do dope all day long anywhere they wanted without consequence. That's over. People are already being arrested. It's gotten much better pretty quickly. Like any large city there's always going to be a seedy element but what we just went through between antifa, the homeless, and the druggies was like a bad movie.

We're turning the page. Unfortunately the same can't be said for other cities. Some continue to get worse. These fucking drugs. Fentanyl and meth are destroying lives all across America and the world.