What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

audiohi

Veteran

it-must-be-true-v0-lw0z89e3x8od1.png

shithawk420

Veteran
Oh so that's how it is. You start something and when you can't take the heat you want to run away.

Please please leave me alone. Too funny.
HOLY SHIT your WINCEL arent you!? how the fuck did you find me here? are you for real wincel!? god damn wait till i tell misc!

audiohi

Veteran
I,I apologize moose. ive been up all night drinking whiskey and beer,i guess im dissapointed that some guys are arguing and being minipulated just like it was designed to do and it makes me extra mad that i gotta deal with subhuman derilects on a damn daily basis.i cant believe that prisoners have better morals than the average person.disguting

All those prostitutes in the pictures looked of age to me

The weed looked good too

Are you above prostitutes and drugs?

Why would MTG just hold up pics of Hunters dick if she had actual evidence of pedophilia?

manipulation, huh?

shithawk420

Veteran
Oh so that's how it is. You start something and when you can't take the heat you want to run away.

Please please leave me alone. Too funny.
bravo wincel.bravo. i dont know how you did it but half the misc or whatever is left knows now.how many accounts you have? over 10,000? im seriously impressed.but that means your stalkning me or what? coincidence? the misc isnt down you idiot.not yet

shithawk420

Veteran

The weed looked good too

Why would MTG just hold up pics of Hunters dick if she had actual evidence of pedophilia?

manipulation, huh?
yeah dont talk to me. with that avi i already know your retarded.your obviosly too stupid to understand he committed a class 1 possibly x when he drug that broad by the hair into his until you fools understand how the law actually works do not talk to me

audiohi

Veteran
yeah dont talk to me. with that avi i already know your retarded.your obviosly too stupid to understand he committed a class 1 possibly x when he drug that broad by the hair into his until you fools understand how the law actually works do not talk to me

you're

as in "you are"

to help you remember for future insults

xtsho

bravo wincel.bravo. i dont know how you did it but half the misc or whatever is left knows now.how many accounts you have? over 10,000? im seriously impressed.but that means your stalkning me or what? coincidence? the misc isnt down you idiot.not yet

Didn't take much to trigger you. Just like Harris triggered trump. You should learn how to spell and use proper grammar and punctuation since you're so smart and I'm the idiot.

shithawk420

Veteran
Didn't take much to trigger you. Just like Harris triggered trump. You should learn how to spell and use proper grammar and punctuation since you're so smart and I'm the idiot.
oh my fuck! it IS YOU WINCEL! where else have you stalked me. no one has that way of talking but you.yeah misc is gonna know about this you fucking doxxing POS scumbag. you dont eveb deny it

xtsho

oh my fuck! it IS YOU WINCEL! where else have you stalked me. no one has that way of talking but you.yeah misc is gonna know about this you fucking doxxing POS scumbag. you dont eveb deny it

Playing the victim now? Nobody's stalking you. Don't flatter yourself.

Davenport, no wonder. That place sucks. Not as bad as Muscatine though. The only thing worth doing in Muscatine was driving across the Mississippi river into Illinois just to say you did. I sure hated the time I spent there. I can now see why you're so mental.

I forgive you.

greyfader

The weed looked good too

manipulation, huh?
what? a dick manipulator?

shithawk420

Veteran

Davenport, no wonder. That place sucks. Not as bad as Muscatine though. The only thing worth doing in Muscatine was driving across the Mississippi river into Illinois just to say you did. I sure hated the time I spent there. I can now see why you're so mental.

I forgive you.
if you really are wincel i gotta hand it to ya. your a clever sick fuck. if your not,wich i know you are leave me the fuck alone before i get mad

PadawanWarrior

I forgive you.
Dude. You live in Portland. Talk about a shithole! :ROFLMAO: What once was a cool city has been turned to shit by you Libtards. You guys did the same thing to my home city of Seattle.

68837597-0-image-a-81_1679088894264.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts