What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

Hiddenjems

I don't need to watch that crappy video to know that there are not roving bands of Haitians eating pets. If anything the influx of immigrants into that city is a good thing as it was a dying city and is now growing. With growth come challenges but those will work themselves out. It's the people afraid of any change for the better. The maga who thrive on fear and hate. The people complaining would be in the same position with or without the Haitian immigrants. Most of the people complaining are ignorant, lazy, and maga. They'll always find something to complain about but offer no solutions just like their cult leader trump.

"Jamie McGregor is the CEO of McGregor Metal, which makes welded parts for the auto and farm industries. Right now, about 10 percent of his work force is Haitian, over 30 employees."

"I wish I had 30 more. Our Haitian associates come to work every day. They don't have a drug problem. They will stay at their machine. They will achieve their numbers. They are here to work. And so, in general, that's a stark difference from what were used to in our community."

How Haitian immigrants fueled Springfield's growth​

• Immigrants reshape Springfield, boosting economy but causing growing pains
  • Local officials and police refute false claims about Haitian immigrants
  • Springfield's population growth brings challenges and opportunities

But according to you this was a pro trump video? If if was pro trump wouldn’t it be trying to push that they were eating dogs and cats?

You mom is at the top of the basement stairs with your pizza rolls kid.

I’m done with you. You are an incoherent blueanon conspiracy theorist.

shithawk420

Veteran
i dont give a fuck about trump.biden,or kamala. Hunter has been been commiting class 2, class 3 class 4 and now class 1 felonies. and for some reason this doesnt matter because why? you all are fuked and brainwashed. he deserves to be in prison and FOR SOME REASON you hate trump enough that some how its his fault and this dont matter? your fucking nuts and you need serious mental help.i dont know what to say but get mental help ASAP. Hunter needs to be killed for being a crack smoking pedophile.no wonder this country is fucked. you allow this behavior in the name of getting back at dumb ole trump. you fuckers are just as mentally sick if you think this is excusable. WOW just WOW! im glad i dont have to deal with this in real life. id be splitting pedo wigs. im at a loss for words. this is disgusting. i wonder what REALLY goes through some peoples minds. maybe you secretly dont mind pedos cause you might be one?

PadawanWarrior

But according to you this was a pro trump video? If if was pro trump wouldn’t it be trying to push that they were eating dogs and cats?

i dont give a fuck about trump.biden,or kamala. Hunter has been been commiting class 2, class 3 class 4 and now class 1 felonies. and for some reason this doesnt matter because why? you all are fuked and brainwashed. he deserves to be in prison and FOR SOME REASON you hate trump enough that some how its his fault and this dont matter? your fucking nuts and you need serious mental help.i dont know what to say but get mental help ASAP. Hunter needs to be killed for being a crack smoking pedophile.no wonder this country is fucked. you allow this behavior in the name of getting back at dumb ole trump. you fuckers are just as mentally sick if you think this is excusable. WOW just WOW! im glad i dont have to deal with this in real life. id be splitting pedo wigs. im at a loss for words. this is disgusting. i wonder what REALLY goes through some peoples minds. maybe you secretly dont mind pedos cause you might be one?
(y) :bongsmi:

Cannavore

Veteran
Crime is down overall
Migrants commit less crime than native born

ft_2022.10.31_violent-crime_02c.png

crime-rates-chart.png

"Using incarceration rates as a proxy for crime, a team of economists analyzed 150 years of U.S. Census data and found immigrants were consistently less likely to be incarcerated than people born in the U.S.

They also found beginning in 1960, the incarceration gap widened such that immigrants today are 60% less likely to be incarcerated than the U.S.-born.

“Our study shows that since 1870, it has never been the case that immigrants as a group have been more incarcerated than the U.S.-born,” Jácome said.

Jácome is an assistant professor of economics and a faculty fellow with the Institute for Policy Research at Northwestern."

xtsho

I try and avoid direct insults but when scumbags like you refer to someone's mother you can go to hell. You're an ignorant loser.

xtsho

Why do you care so much about hunter? Thousands of people are convicted of the same crimes he plead guilty to every week. hunter has no power. He's not running for President. What he did has absolutely no effect on anything but himself.

You are completely whacked out of your mind. I think you saw some of those naked hunter picks and they aroused you so you're trying to convince yourself that you didn't want to sleep with hunter. It's the larry craig syndrome. A highly vocal anti-gay Senator that got caught trolling the Minneapolis men's bathroom looking for sex.

It's always the ones like you yelling the loudest that have those secrets hiding in their closets.

xtsho

I see the maga trumpers are getting scared. They won't admit it but they know trump got his ass handed to him in the debate and that he's on a downward spiral.

When the fear sets in they go with the hate, name calling, insults, etc...

maga are so ignorant. They have absolutely nothing but a complete moron that they idolize. They're eating dogs, they're eating cats, good grief. Yet they claim this mental degenerate should be President.

I'll tell the maga this. trump is going to lose in November because he's a pathetic lying grifter spreading conspiracy theories and other nonsense that people with functioning brains just shake their heads and laugh.
Anyone supporting that worthless piece of garbage has less of a brain than my dog.

shithawk420

Veteran
Why do you care so much about hunter? Thousands of people are convicted of the same crimes he plead guilty to every week. hunter has no power. He's not running for President. What he did has absolutely no effect on anything but himself.

You are completely whacked out of your mind. I think you saw some of those naked hunter picks and they aroused you so you're trying to convince yourself that you didn't want to sleep with hunter. It's the larry craig syndrome. A highly vocal anti-gay Senator that got caught trolling the Minneapolis men's bathroom looking for sex.

It's always the ones like you yelling the loudest that have those secrets hiding in their closets.
yeah keep talkning out of your ass buddy.mr keyboard warrior. i had to live with a cellmate that raped his kids and other kids across the country for 5 months. really sick people. so dont tell ME how these people work cause i know better than YOU EVER WILL PERIOD! look him up. last i heard he was still in Lee County Dixon IL. Dustin Zambrono or pretty close to spelling

and of coarse like the dumb low IQ you are you are making juvenile remarks.you just showed your low iq colors buddy. pretty sure your just a kid with no real world experience. commie fuking punk is what you are.get a fuking job you mooch

moose eater

'hawk, did you see anyone defending Hunter?

Did you see Joe Biden say he wasn't going to pardon Hunter or interfere in his sentencing in any way (at least not visibly in a way anyone would know)?

Hunter was not appointed to any official positions (unlike the Trump Klan, and the unexplained huge payment from the murdering Saudis), and Hunter isn't running for any office. He'll likely be serving a modest prison sentence shortly.

So I'm a bit confused by your anger.

If you recall, though likely before you were paying attention to politics, Jimmy Carter didn't say a whole lot about the inappropriateness of the then-US marijuana laws until his daughter, Amy, got popped for a small personal stash, and while I supported Carter and voted for him, I resented that he seemed to have waited until it was -his- kid who got arrested.

And if you've paid attention to the comments here in, or at least mine, then you know I don't support either party's candidate, and won't be voting for either of them. I'll most likely be voting for Dr. Jill Stein.

shithawk420

Veteran
'hawk, did you see anyone defending Hunter?

Did you see Joe Biden say he wasn't going to pardon Hunter or interfere in his sentencing in any way (at least not visibly in a way anyone would know)?

Hunter was not appointed to any official positions (unlike the Trump Klan, and the unexplained huge payment from the murdering Saudis), and Hunter isn't running for any office. He'll likely be serving a modest prison sentence shortly.

So I'm a bit confused by your anger.

If you recall, though likely before you were paying attention to politics, Jimmy Carter didn't say a whole lot about the inappropriateness of the then-US marijuana laws until his daughter, Amy, got popped for a small personal stash, and while I supported Carter and voted for him, I resented that he seemed to have waited until it was -his- kid who got arrested.

And if you've paid attention to the comments here in, or at least mine, then you know I don't support either party's candidate, and won't be voting for either of them. I'll most likely be voting for Dr. Jill Stein.
I,I apologize moose. ive been up all night drinking whiskey and beer,i guess im dissapointed that some guys are arguing and being minipulated just like it was designed to do and it makes me extra mad that i gotta deal with subhuman derilects on a damn daily basis.i cant believe that prisoners have better morals than the average person.disguting

moose eater

I,I apologize moose. ive been up all night drinking whiskey and beer,i guess im dissapointed that some guys are arguing and being minipulated just like it was designed to do and it makes me extra mad that i gotta deal with subhuman derilects on a damn daily basis.i cant believe that prisoners have better morals than the average person.disguting
I get it, yes, there's a fair bit of partisanism here in, and inmates tend to have a fairly stiff 'code of conduct' all their own. But I think there are folks in these threads who also have morals, though perhaps different from the rigid constructs in the pen.

Alcohol can skew or magnify perceptions, and shorten fuses, too.

I doubt xtsho is a commie, though.

A former friend in the bush used to refer to Christmas as 'the silly season.' I think he was either not inclusive enough or incorrect, and that it's actually election season that's 'the silly season', if for no other reason than the sheer volume of bullshit and opportunism on the airwaves.

If you've got any, maybe a good cup of French roast coffee, or even better, some sleep.

Or there's this guy. Just found his treasure trove of music this AM.

xtsho

yeah keep talkning out of your ass buddy.mr keyboard warrior. i had to live with a cellmate that raped his kids and other kids across the country for 5 months. really sick people. so dont tell ME how these people work cause i know better than YOU EVER WILL PERIOD! look him up. last i heard he was still in Lee County Dixon IL. Dustin Zambrono or pretty close to spelling

and of coarse like the dumb low IQ you are you are making juvenile remarks.you just showed your low iq colors buddy. pretty sure your just a kid with no real world experience. commie fuking punk is what you are.get a fuking job you mooch

Sounds like he might have raped you as well. Calling me stupid when you're the one that got locked up in prison and shared a cell with a child molester. I guess I wasn't smart enough to accomplish what you think is a badge of honor.

Oh, and I'm not your buddy.

xtsho

Just got back from walking the dogs. There was a van following us. It drove past really slow then turned around. Jasmine got a good look at the occupants.

jaschewhaitian.jpg

xtsho

So you shared a cell with a child molester and did nothing. What does that say about you?

xtsho

typical child minded subhuman filth. id split your wig and theres nothing you could do to stop it.go play in the kiddy pool retard. grownups are speaking

You are correct. Grownups are speaking but you're at the kiddy table.

“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”

Examples of ad hominem arguments
A basic example of an ad hominem argument is a person telling someone “you’re stupid, so I don’t care what you have to say”, in response to hearing them present a well-thought position. This is the simplest type of fallacious ad hominem argument, which is nothing more than an abusive personal attack, and which has little to do with the topic being discussed.

xtsho

typical child minded subhuman filth. id split your wig and theres nothing you could do to stop it.go play in the kiddy pool retard. grownups are speaking

You'd split my wig? I doubt that. I could care less if you did prison time. That doesn't make you some kind of tough guy. Hell you even admitted you shared a cell with a child rapist and did nothing. Why didn't you break out the tough guy act then? Probably because you were scared and not hiding behind a keyboard. Face to face is much different and when you had the chance you did nothing but shared a cell.

For the record, I don't wear a wig. I shave my head.

shithawk420

Veteran
You are correct. Grownups are speaking but you're at the kiddy table.

“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”

Examples of ad hominem arguments
A basic example of an ad hominem argument is a person telling someone “you’re stupid, so I don’t care what you have to say”, in response to hearing them present a well-thought position. This is the simplest type of fallacious ad hominem argument, which is nothing more than an abusive personal attack, and which has little to do with the topic being discussed.
dude,leave me the fuck alone. i dont know what transdenger cave you crawled out of but leave me alone.you dont want this smoke kid.get the fuck lost.

xtsho

dude,leave me the fuck alone. i dont know what transdenger cave you crawled out of but leave me alone.you dont want this smoke kid.get the fuck lost.

Oh so that's how it is. You start something and when you can't take the heat you want to run away.

Please please leave me alone. Too funny.

shithawk420

Veteran
You'd split my wig? I doubt that. I could care less if you did prison time. That doesn't make you some kind of tough guy. Hell you even admitted you shared a cell with a child rapist and did nothing. Why didn't you break out the tough guy act then? Probably because you were scared and not hiding behind a keyboard. Face to face is much different and when you had the chance you did nothing but shared a cell.

For the record, I don't wear a wig. I shave my head.
what the fuk you trying to prove bitch? come to Davenport if your so tuff. or better yet come to my turf of chicago? fuk outta here punk.come to chicago. ill show you a real good time