What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

xtsho

If you watched it you would know that it’s highly unlikely that there are roving bands of immigrants eating pets. That the real issue is economic.

I don't need to watch that crappy video to know that there are not roving bands of Haitians eating pets. If anything the influx of immigrants into that city is a good thing as it was a dying city and is now growing. With growth come challenges but those will work themselves out. It's the people afraid of any change for the better. The maga who thrive on fear and hate. The people complaining would be in the same position with or without the Haitian immigrants. Most of the people complaining are ignorant, lazy, and maga. They'll always find something to complain about but offer no solutions just like their cult leader trump.

"Jamie McGregor is the CEO of McGregor Metal, which makes welded parts for the auto and farm industries. Right now, about 10 percent of his work force is Haitian, over 30 employees."

"I wish I had 30 more. Our Haitian associates come to work every day. They don't have a drug problem. They will stay at their machine. They will achieve their numbers. They are here to work. And so, in general, that's a stark difference from what were used to in our community."

How Haitian immigrants fueled Springfield's growth​

• Immigrants reshape Springfield, boosting economy but causing growing pains
  • Local officials and police refute false claims about Haitian immigrants
  • Springfield's population growth brings challenges and opportunities

xtsho

A small win for Democracy.

"Tarrant County GOP Chair Bo French condemned the vote in a social media post and promised that grassroots GOP voters and activists would not “forget which of our elected officials stood with them and which of them chose to side with the Leftist mob.”

In a newsletter last week, French wrote that reducing polling sites would be “a serious win for Republicans in Tarrant County.”

↑↑↑ Another maga fool trying to suppress the vote. ↑↑↑

moose eater

A small win for Democracy.

"Tarrant County GOP Chair Bo French condemned the vote in a social media post and promised that grassroots GOP voters and activists would not “forget which of our elected officials stood with them and which of them chose to side with the Leftist mob.”

In a newsletter last week, French wrote that reducing polling sites would be “a serious win for Republicans in Tarrant County.”

↑↑↑ Another maga fool trying to suppress the vote. ↑↑↑

The impoverished/minimum wage earners are often less mobile and less able to take time off from work.

If the reduction of sites specifically targeted predominantly Black, Hispanic or other racially identifiable areas, then it's actionable at both Federal and state levels.

shithawk420

Veteran
Clean and in moderation, most drugs are safe. Speed of any variety, coke, etc., are psychologically addictive (not physically addictive like most opiates or benzodiazepines) due to the dopamine affect. Why we referred to coke as a "S'more drug". The dopamine affect had you wanting to cut another line, after just having done one, even with uncut.

The range of dirt-cheap meth of relatively clean variant runs from the Border along West Texas, into Arizona, and over to Southern California.

A long-time compadre with serious pain issues since he was in his later 20s or early 30s, and a true right-hand man in most of our legalization efforts, has an on-board morphine pump inside his body. He likes to be productive, despite the disabilities, but the morphine pump (though lesser in dosage than oral or injectable morphine, due to being delivered internally, straight to the area(s) most in need) still takes the wind out of his sails.

He won't use drugs that don't pass the purity test, which means his sources are limited and trusted, but he takes CLEAN meth, dissolves it in high percentage ethanol (like Everclear), based on calculated formula of measurable concentration of X amount of meth to Y amount of alcohol, and in the AM he puts a DROP from an eyedropper in the back of his throat on the tongue. As a result, he's not wired, per se', but it overcomes the downed out and disconnected effects of the opiates.

If the Docs would give him 'scrips for Dexedrine as they once did, none of this would be necessary. But your Doc's ability to treat you as they might, has been undermined for years now by the overzealous DEA compliance officers, who often have zero actual medical training.

When I brought my wife's car up from the SW US, I was gifted about 1.5 grams of clean meth in a tightly fitted custom-made vial in case I got into a serious need of staying awake in emergency circumstances. It was February then, and I was leaving 70+ f, and headed for what was, in northern Montana (Sweet Grass) before I crossed the Canada Border, -30 f. I still have nearly all of the crank I was given. And I MEAN nearly ALL. About 6 years later..

Though I do take Rx amphetamines on occasion when in need when driving long distances, especially if in seasonal cold or short timeframes, or if a work project has tapped my now-limited reserves for energy and I have to get something done, I'll take a half-tab of whatever Rx amphetamine I have on hand, and don't use those routinely at all. But that vial of clean meth has had little recreational attraction for me.

In a few instances on that winter trip bringing that car up that I needed a bit of 'stay awake and get there safely', I gently touched a finger to the top of the vial, just enough to leave a barely visible ring of dust on the finger, and it was like mild rocket fuel. How people could use a gram or more of that in a day bewilders me. Powerful shit.
thats wild.not surpised but never heard of somone dissolving it in everclear like that. i think all CLEAN drugs should be legal but whatever is in this meth crap around here is turning everyone i know into thieves. only girl i ever cared about was addicted to it bad. great person otherwise but she stole a car to get meth and i went with her to make sure nothing bad happened. well we get pulled over. she goes to prison and i got lucky as all fuck cause the car wasnt reported stolen yet. im running out of lucky stars. im not a thief. i dont steal. i only went with cause i was in love with the girl. if it was love. i dont compute that feeling. we were both broken.

whatever stuff i did do didnt have much of an affect on me. i assume crystal is nothing like the powdered crank from back in the day. never had that stuff. i dont blame anyone needing a pick me up. but i see these kids that look like they are 30 or 40. whatever is in that shit cant be good and its everywhere.its getting harder and harder to get good coke.and now this fentynol is in everything we need safe legal drugs more than ever before more people die. my uncle shoots fent cause its stronger and cheaper than heroin.i know a few really good people that died from it. i really do wonder how i never got addicted to hard drugs. guess i like my fire water too much. im really trying to quit that too. id like to get my hands on some rx amphetamine.im a slug 90% of the time. i need at least 3 or 4 days of no drinking to start moving around.i cant move around unless i got at least 6 beers in me. boy oh boy what a mess

moose eater

thats wild.not surpised but never heard of somone dissolving it in everclear like that. i think all CLEAN drugs should be legal but whatever is in this meth crap around here is turning everyone i know into thieves. only girl i ever cared about was addicted to it bad. great person otherwise but she stole a car to get meth and i went with her to make sure nothing bad happened. well we get pulled over. she goes to prison and i got lucky as all fuck cause the car wasnt reported stolen yet. im running out of lucky stars. im not a thief. i dont steal. i only went with cause i was in love with the girl. if it was love. i dont compute that feeling. we were both broken.

whatever stuff i did do didnt have much of an affect on me. i assume crystal is nothing like the powdered crank from back in the day. never had that stuff. i dont blame anyone needing a pick me up. but i see these kids that look like they are 30 or 40. whatever is in that shit cant be good and its everywhere.its getting harder and harder to get good coke.and now this fentynol is in everything we need safe legal drugs more than ever before more people die. my uncle shoots fent cause its stronger and cheaper than heroin.i know a few really good people that died from it. i really do wonder how i never got addicted to hard drugs. guess i like my fire water too much. im really trying to quit that too. id like to get my hands on some rx amphetamine.im a slug 90% of the time. i need at least 3 or 4 days of no drinking to start moving around.i cant move around unless i got at least 6 beers in me. boy oh boy what a mess
The worst side of meth, in my opinion, aside from the damage done by unclean dope, is the unhinged dopamine rush that causes a person to NEED more (in their mind anyway), the post-peak affect that potentially incorporates some significant depression at times, and sleep-deprivation induced psychosis, which is as much or more about being up way too long without sleep and the mind wigging out, as it is about the meth itself.

Crank in the early 80s is more or less the same or similar drug as meth. Crank, by any other name. Different cleanliness or lab techniques make different quality products.

Yep, with Fentanyl, the issue I have, other than clean Fentanyl is INCREDIBLY potent where an MLD or minimum lethal dose is concerned, is unscrupulous assholes putting it into all sorts of stuff.

Whether selling a car, a firearm, a dog, or a drug, the thing OUGHT to be what it's advertised as, with no surprises. Ethics and integrity matter, no matter what walk in life.

Imagine selling brownies for a bake sale and not telling prospective customers who might have serious allergies that can kill them, that there are peanuts or milk in them. Same shit, different commodity.

Cannavore

Veteran
20240913_081832.jpg

RobFromTX

$1000 a gram? good lord thats expensive. i think $100 a gram is about normal here. i know coke prices are $100 a gram. meth is probably cheaper
Its about $60 a gram where im at for the bathtub dope but the clean mexican stuff can go for much more. Ive never touched the stuff but i have a cousin thats just getting off a 20 year joy ride

shithawk420

Veteran
Its about $60 a gram where im at for the bathtub dope but the clean mexican stuff can go for much more. Ive never touched the stuff but i have a cousin thats just getting off a 20 year joy ride
i dont know much about it myself. but i kinda doubt people have access to different grades like weed here but i could be totally wrong. ive never bought it. all i know is i could probably get a $20 piece and i dont know how much that would weigh.i can only assume its like crack rock prices and weight. i think i remember 15 years ago in GA i heard of $100 a gram and even then i thought that was crazy prices.how did this shit reach coke prices?weird. ill choose coke every time. that garbage barely gave me a buzz.only thing i kinda like was hot rails

shithawk420

Veteran
i thought i heard last week or something they were finally gonna charge him or something? yeah i remember when idiots said it wasnt him. it was clearly fuking him.same fucking tatoos and everything. but yeah somehow its not him yada yada. fuk off with that bullshit. that was at least a class one felony charge. not kidnapping.that would be class x. it was a lesser below class 1. im buzzed and cant think of the charge but it would be a class 1. he took her by the hair and drag her in the hotel room. but somehow someone is gonna say it wasnt him even though the tatooes match up perfectly

Last edited:

xtsho

i thought i heard last week or something they were finally gonna charge him or something? yeah i remember when idiots said it wasnt him. it was clearly fuking him.

I'm talking about those clowns trying to tie Joe Biden to a bunch of nonsense.

hunter plead guilty to tax and gun charges. He lied on his firearms application and said he didn't smoke marijuana and he falsified his tax records.

None of that has anything to do with what that waste of time investigation Gym and Gomer abused their positions in Congress to conduct. That failed miserably. Those two are nothing but a couple of maga stooges using Congress as part of the trump campaign. Talk about weaponizing government. That entire fiasco was nothing more than an attack on trumps political opponent. It failed miserably and those two are nothing more than fools.

xtsho

What's so funny about that Gym and Gomer circus is that it was all for nothing now that Biden isn't the nominee. I bet they wish they could go back now and hold hearings on Kamala Harris citizenship. She lived in Canada is she even allowed to run for President? Or some other garbage which is what the maga right wallows in when they're not bathing in the sewer.

moose eater

What's so funny about that Gym and Gomer circus is that it was all for nothing now that Biden isn't the nominee. I bet they wish they could go back now and hold hearings on Kamala Harris citizenship. She lived in Canada is she even allowed to run for President? Or some other garbage which is what the maga right wallows in when they're not bathing in the sewer.
I don't know. For any moderate Rs and most Dems, it certainly highlighted Bobert's level of insanity, Jordan's level of incompetence and pomposity, most of the 'team's' hypocrisy where abiding by the law is concerned when discussing subpoenas and gave us enough action from MTG to make a successful sit-com that might run for years and years.

I mean, in my wildest acid trips, the concept of Jewish space lasers and lizard people had never come forth. Well, maybe the lizard people had. Gotta' thank them for expanding my horizons into the outer atmosphere of absurdity.