What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

xtsho

Remember when Biden was totally competent? What happed to that one?

Biden is not running for President. You're living in the past just like trump appeared to do at the debate as he continued to refer to Biden as if he was the one he was debating.

If you always say a person or team is going to perform well, you didn’t predict anything, you flipped a quarter.

I didn't flip anything. I said back in July she'd slice and dice him up and she did. I knew how the debate would turn out. I was 100% sure of my statement. I was right.

xtsho

The following morning after the debate. Take a look at the front row. The next President of the United States of America is second from the left. Look who's second from the right.

1726066414490.jpg

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
They have been keeping him under wraps because trumps worst enemy is trump. The more people see of him, the worse he looks . His handlers let him do trump rallies because the audience doesn't care how stupid he sounds and they think it is some kind of hidden message to them. There's no hidden message. The guy is an idiot. Now it's becoming obvious to everyone.

shiva82

23 years and we still have americans thinking two tin planes, and some arabs took down the 3 towers .

god bless america , the world loves you

xtsho

23 years and we still have americans thinking two tin planes, and some arabs took down the 3 towers .

We love ourselves. At least some of us do. The rest are miserable people filled with fear and hate.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor

Two tin planes are 450,000 pounds each with167,000 pounds of jet fuel traveling at 300 mph.

That is a pretty good reason why we are thinking this way.
911.jpg

Last edited:

Hiddenjems

Biden is not running for President. You're living in the past just like trump appeared to do at the debate as he continued to refer to Biden as if he was the one he was debating.

I didn't flip anything. I said back in July she'd slice and dice him up and she did. I knew how the debate would turn out. I was 100% sure of my statement. I was right.
That’s my point. All the people saying Biden was totally competent forget they ever said it now.

xtsho

That’s my point. All the people saying Biden was totally competent forget they ever said it now.

Who are all these people? And as far as that goes those saying trump was totally competent were wrong and last night proved that. Nobody competent to be President says Haitian immigrants are eating dogs and cats. Nobody competent to be President does an interview after that terrible debate performance and says they won by 92%. Just because trump can rant louder than Biden doesn't make him anymore competent. The things trump says are proof that he's lost his marbles.

You can keep cheerleading for the guy but after the big game the one holding the trophy is going to be Kamala Harris.

Also, Biden isn't running for President so you guys should probably stop bringing him up just like Harris said last night. She's running for President and she's extremely competent. Much more so than trump who's mental faculties decline more and more by the day.

xtsho

Huh, go figure….

What does that prove? Audio from someone calling the police claiming they saw some people with geese. It was never substantiated. I wouldn't put it past maga to make some false claim and then spread it around the internet as fact. And even if true there's a big difference with hunting/harvesting Geese without a license or out of season than eating the neighbors cats and dogs as trump claimed.

“I’m sitting here, I’m riding on the trails, going to my orientation for my job today, and I see a group of Haitian people, there was about four of ’em, they all had geese in their hands,” the caller said in an audio recording posted to X by the Federalist. "The Federalist is a far right organization known for creating and spreading conspiracies and misinformation."

“They got away,” the caller can be heard to say, as he shares what he said was part of the license plate of a vehicle connected to the incident.

After telling the Clark County dispatcher that the group was heading for downtown, he gave a location that does not exist,

There's no way to spin trumps insane comment any other way than what it was. Garbage coming out of the mouth of a whacked out lunatic suffering from severe mental issues.

Hiddenjems

What does that prove? Audio from someone calling the police claiming they saw some people with geese. It was never substantiated. I wouldn't put it past maga to make some false claim and then spread it around the internet as fact. And even if true there's a big difference with hunting/harvesting Geese without a license or out of season than eating the neighbors cats and dogs as trump claimed.

“I’m sitting here, I’m riding on the trails, going to my orientation for my job today, and I see a group of Haitian people, there was about four of ’em, they all had geese in their hands,” the caller said in an audio recording posted to X by the Federalist. "The Federalist is a far right organization known for creating and spreading conspiracies and misinformation."

“They got away,” the caller can be heard to say, as he shares what he said was part of the license plate of a vehicle connected to the incident.

After telling the Clark County dispatcher that the group was heading for downtown, he gave a location that does not exist,

There's no way to spin trumps insane comment any other way than what it was. Garbage coming out of the mouth of a whacked out lunatic suffering from severe mental issues.
It’s very condescending to believe that the only diet in the world is an American diet. People do eat dogs and cats all over the world. They don’t need elites acting like that’s just a trope. It’s not a trope, America is amazing, other places they have to do a lot of things just to stay alive. Don’t minimize their troubles.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
The guy is an idiot. Now it's becoming obvious to everyone.
a frightened whacked out lunatic idiot that is beginning to realize his greatest fear...he'a a failure, most of us are laughing at him, and he's going to prison without his hairdresser to do his comb-arounds. no more news conferences or Big Mac deliveries...

greyfader

It’s very condescending to believe that the only diet in the world is an American diet. People do eat dogs and cats all over the world. They don’t need elites acting like that’s just a trope. It’s not a trope, America is amazing, other places they have to do a lot of things just to stay alive. Don’t minimize their troubles.
i'll have the moo goo guide dog, please!

so, we have no police reports of pets being eaten by "haitians" and one unconfirmed report of suppposedly a 911 call saying that "haitians" were killing and taking geese from a public park.

first, how did the caller know they were "haitians"? maybe they were just black people who like geese? were they wearing t-shirts that said "haitian" on the back?

and i want to confess that one time, back in the early 70's, a friend and i did take a goose from a golf course lake and we ate it. it was pretty fucking good!

Latest posts

Latest posts