What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

moose eater

Putting on my tinfoil hat. It may be an attack on trump for changing his position on abortion.

What I can’t fathom is the ideological capture required for a team to put it out thinking it would be wildly popular with anyone.
Do you believe he really changed his stance on abortion, or that he's pandering for votes and lying out his ass, after having been told what the polls say about that topic?

moose eater

There was a recording made of Trump on a train in Florida when campaigning in 2016 and the RNC handler took him aside and basically asked him wtf he was promising/saying. Trump is recorded saying, "Don't worry, I'm just telling them what they want to hear."

A moment in time when there was ONE honest politician, but the moment faded quickly.

moose eater

I've never seen anything that bad with a Presidential nominee. His supporters don't care. They're in a cult.
The clear win will have to be a result of the fence-sitters and some of his supoprt, looking at strangeness, and having an epiphany.

The unbelievers are already there. Their numbers need to be bolstered if your candidate is going to win.

After -many campaigns and watching folks preach to their choirs, it does no good if there's no converts from the fence or the other team.