What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

xtsho

They're eating the dogs
ComfyUI_00053_.png

Hiddenjems

Do you believe he really changed his stance on abortion, or that he's pandering for votes and lying out his ass, after having been told what the polls say about that topic?
Do you think that either trump or Harris has a stance on anything? They both seem willing to do or say anything to get votes.

audiohi

Veteran
Do you think that either trump or Harris has a stance on anything? They both seem willing to do or say anything to get votes.

tonights-debate-in-one-split-screen-picture-v0-0w0fncnah3od1.jpeg

can you list one plan that he laid out for the American people?

can you admit that Kamala articulated multiple plans, multiple times?

doubt it.

Hiddenjems

tonights-debate-in-one-split-screen-picture-v0-0w0fncnah3od1.jpeg

can you list one plan that he laid out for the American people?

can you admit that Kamala articulated multiple plans, multiple times?

doubt it.
She performed better than trump. But that’s what it is, a performance. Neither candidate broke down the details of anything. They do this on purpose.

Both of them have done 180* turns on large parts of their policy positions.

Trump wouldn’t say he’d veto an abortion ban and Harris wouldn’t say she’d ban late term abortion.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Do you believe he really changed his stance on abortion, or that he's pandering for votes and lying out his ass, after having been told what the polls say about that topic?
that's been his modus operandi since day one...
I've never seen anything that bad with a Presidential nominee. His supporters don't care. They're in a cult.
anybody got Jim Jones' recipe for kool-ade ? i'll whip them up a few gallons gratis...

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I have to admit that I have less distaste for Kamala Harris after watching the debate.

She addressed policy and didn't stoop to Trump's level.

Hiddenjems

I have to admit that I have less distaste for Kamala Harris after watching the debate.

She addressed policy and didn't stoop to Trump's level.
She outperformed expectations. She kept trump defending himself. She used a trump tactic on trump and it worked.

I never thought she was stupid. But her in the moment communication doubled in quality for the debate.

xtsho

She outperformed expectations. She kept trump defending himself. She used a trump tactic on trump and it worked.

I never thought she was stupid. But her in the moment communication doubled in quality for the debate.

She did exactly what many of us knew she would do.

She'll slice and dice him in a debate like a Slap Chop. That's if trump has the courage to debate her.

Latest posts

Latest posts