What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

moose eater

The us didn’t sign on to be subject to the world court. This is just one of many reasons we don’t enforce their order on Israel.
The US signed the treaties regarding war crimes and human rights, agreeing to those standards and expectations, so whether they signed onto jurisdiction is moot. And the other countries who we've victimized DID typically sign those treaties and laws as well as honoring the ICC jurisdiction.

A criminal telling a court "You can't touch me" is often laughable at best.

It's really NOT a sovereign citizen argument. It simply doesn't hold water.

Edit: Note that in the US' hypocrisy, we certainly haven't minded referring OTHERS to the ICC/ICJ. Hmmm.

Last edited:

PadawanWarrior

Oh good grief. What is wrong with some of you. There is absolutely no significant voting by non-citizens. There never has been. It's just nonsense made up by trump and his maga followers. Like I already said. The majority of voter fraud over the last few years was committed by Republicans.

trump and his maga groupies can't provide any proof of anything yet they claim all these illegals are voting. I suppose we'll get the proof at the same time trump shows everyone the proof he found that he claimed Obama wasn't born in America. Or all the proof the pillow guy has that proves the election was stolen.

What's happening is trump has brainwashed gullible in America to the point that they believe anything despite there not being a shred of evidence to support the outlandish claims that freak spews out of his semen drinker on a daily basis.
The illegals voting thing is real. It might not be in huge numbers yet but the Democrats plan is to bring all these illegals which will mostly vote Democrat. Not only that but it messes with the Census which also highly favors Democrats. Why do you think they're pushing so hard for citizenship for all them, lol. If you can't see that than you are the one who's brainwashed.

moose eater

The illegals voting thing is real. It might not be in huge numbers yet but the Democrats plan is to bring all these illegals which will mostly vote Democrat. Not only that but it messes with the Census which also highly favors Democrats. Why do you think they're pushing so hard for citizenship for all them, lol. If you can't see that than you are the one who's brainwashed.
Where are the Dems recruiting illegals? Biden's latest act to impress the voters and raise the polls had his Border proposal being harsher than Trump's was.

Same shit the D's did with the drug war for a LONG-ass time. The R's would accuse them of being soft on crime by being soft on drug enforcement (especially and most pointedly during... drum roll please..... campaign season), so the D's would get into a pissing match with the Rs about who could pass the harshest drug laws. Watched it closely for YEARS. A stupid game it was, too.

moose eater

The us didn’t sign on to be subject to the world court. This is just one of many reasons we don’t enforce their order on Israel.
Also note that Henry Kissinger did a lot less (as in about NONE) traveling to Central and South America after his and his administrators'' illegal actions down in those regions. He was wanted for questioning in at least 2 countries.

moose eater

What I want to know this morning (and last night) is where my 11-month-old German shepherd puppy stashed my best fucking headlamp!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like another moment of spending about $85 I could've spent elsewhere and felt better about it.

And yes, I've searched EVERY-fucking-place. It's got a rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack in it, so if she ate it, then... natural consequences might be extreme.

RobFromTX

1725909300075.jpeg

xtsho

You have absolutely no proof of anything. The only thing you base this on is the fact that a known liar says it's so. That's the definition of brainwashed. maga is a cult. Reality doesn't matter. If trump says it then it must be so. maga logic is not based on fact but the words of a raving lunatic they follow blindly.

xtsho

Non-citizens are voting!
Non-citizens are voting!
Non-citizens are voting!
Non-citizens are voting!

It's sad that so many Americans are naive enough to believe the lies spread by a man that is a proven liar and will say anything to undermine the credibility of the United States elections in order to sow doubt and make false claims of the election being stolen from him.

The Republican party used to value intelligence. Now it's nothing more than the cheerleading squad for a mentally deranged lunatic.

Research by the Brennan Center for Justice in 2017 looked at 42 jurisdictions in the 2016 election, and reported that of 23.5 million votes cast, election officials only found about 30 cases of potential noncitizen voting that they referred for prosecution or further investigation.

More recent investigations also haven’t shown proof of widespread noncitizen voting. A Georgia audit of its voter rolls conducted this year found fewer than 2,000 instances of noncitizens attempting to register to vote over the last 25 years, none of which succeeded. Millions of new Georgia voters registered during that time period.

What does the data say?​

Voting by noncitizens is rare. Yet Republican officials have highlighted voter registration reviews that turned up potential noncitizens.

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott, a Republican, said this past week that more than 6,500 potential noncitizens have been removed from Texas voter rolls since 2021, including 1,930 with “a voter history” who have been referred for investigation by the attorney general’s office. Texas has almost 18 million registered voters.

Ohio Secretary of State Frank LaRose, a Republican, said in August that he referred for potential prosecution 138 apparent noncitizens found to have voted in a recent election and 459 more who registered but did not vote. Those figures were higher than reviews from previous years but a small fraction of the more than 8 million registered voters in Ohio.

Alabama Secretary of State Wes Allen, a Republican, recently announced that 3,251 people previously identified as noncitizens by the federal government are being switched to inactive status on the state’s voter registration rolls. They will be required to provide proof of citizenship and fill out a form to vote in November. Alabama has more than 3 million registered voters.

In Georgia, Republican Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger found that 1,634 potential noncitizens tried to register to vote between 1997 and 2022, though election officials flagged them and none was registered. Georgia registered millions of other voters during that time.

Some election administration experts have said the voter roll reviews show that current tools to flag noncitizen voters are working.

PadawanWarrior

Non-citizens are voting!
Non-citizens are voting!
Non-citizens are voting!
Non-citizens are voting!

It's sad that so many Americans are naive enough to believe the lies spread by a man that is a proven liar and will say anything to undermine the credibility of the United States elections in order to sow doubt and make false claims of the election being stolen from him.

The Republican party used to value intelligence. Now it's nothing more than the cheerleading squad for a mentally deranged lunatic.

Research by the Brennan Center for Justice in 2017 looked at 42 jurisdictions in the 2016 election, and reported that of 23.5 million votes cast, election officials only found about 30 cases of potential noncitizen voting that they referred for prosecution or further investigation.

More recent investigations also haven’t shown proof of widespread noncitizen voting. A Georgia audit of its voter rolls conducted this year found fewer than 2,000 instances of noncitizens attempting to register to vote over the last 25 years, none of which succeeded. Millions of new Georgia voters registered during that time period.

What does the data say?​

Voting by noncitizens is rare. Yet Republican officials have highlighted voter registration reviews that turned up potential noncitizens.

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott, a Republican, said this past week that more than 6,500 potential noncitizens have been removed from Texas voter rolls since 2021, including 1,930 with “a voter history” who have been referred for investigation by the attorney general’s office. Texas has almost 18 million registered voters.

Ohio Secretary of State Frank LaRose, a Republican, said in August that he referred for potential prosecution 138 apparent noncitizens found to have voted in a recent election and 459 more who registered but did not vote. Those figures were higher than reviews from previous years but a small fraction of the more than 8 million registered voters in Ohio.

Alabama Secretary of State Wes Allen, a Republican, recently announced that 3,251 people previously identified as noncitizens by the federal government are being switched to inactive status on the state’s voter registration rolls. They will be required to provide proof of citizenship and fill out a form to vote in November. Alabama has more than 3 million registered voters.

In Georgia, Republican Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger found that 1,634 potential noncitizens tried to register to vote between 1997 and 2022, though election officials flagged them and none was registered. Georgia registered millions of other voters during that time.

Some election administration experts have said the voter roll reviews show that current tools to flag noncitizen voters are working.
My respect for you is gone. Carry on.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
We've thrown more money at the military than the next two spenders combined for quite some time.

I don't see how people are surprised to find out how we do business.

shithawk420

Veteran
What I want to know this morning (and last night) is where my 11-month-old German shepherd puppy stashed my best fucking headlamp!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like another moment of spending about $85 I could've spent elsewhere and felt better about it.

And yes, I've searched EVERY-fucking-place. It's got a rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack in it, so if she ate it, then... natural consequences might be extreme.
i was doing a roofing job on a farm some years ago and i just got an $800 phone.looked for it everywhere.went back to the gas station thinking it was there. nothing. i was really upset. so as a last resort i went around the jobsite calling it thinking i know i didnt drop it. well i barely heard it but i found it with a stash of tools. turns out these dogs went in the van. left my food alone but took my phone and tools. never seen anything like it from a dog.didnt even touch my food

moose eater

i was doing a roofing job on a farm some years ago and i just got an $800 phone.looked for it everywhere.went back to the gas station thinking it was there. nothing. i was really upset. so as a last resort i went around the jobsite calling it thinking i know i didnt drop it. well i barely heard it but i found it with a stash of tools. turns out these dogs went in the van. left my food alone but took my phone and tools. never seen anything like it from a dog.didnt even touch my food
The particular German shepherd puppy is like a fucking raven. The other day she took my socks, shirt, and underwear and stashed thm in her kennel.

Used to be she had a penchant for couch pillows and my socks, and she'd cram the pillows all the way into the back of the kennel, standing vertically on their edge.

She seems to know exactly what she's doing.

Then I was just gathering my razor-sharp moose hunting knives to take out to the worktable in front of the barn to cut salmon strips for the smoker, and I realized I'm missing a scabbard/sheath for a former friend's hunting knife I've had for 40-some years.

Usually when she gets compulsive lie this, like a raven stealing shiny objects, she's either really attracted to the item in question, or she's trying to make a point.

The 2 shepherds (the older one is 3 yrs. and adjusting to adult shepherd life nicely, but still able to play with the youngster like a puppy when called for) have been kenneled when we're outside processing fish, etc., as the younger one has sometimes poor impulse control in other areas as well, and she has a hurt paw due to a strain/sprain, likely from either being stepped on, or caught in the wire door or window of her kennel, or ????? So it might simply be she's paying me back for being kenneled, which, like an ADHD kid, once free of the bonds of puppy prison (though in general her kennel is her happy p[lace), the kenneling has a blowback effect for her energy needing out. Fucking like skyrockets when she breaks free!! :)

shithawk420

Veteran
The particular German shepherd puppy is like a fucking raven. The other day she took my socks, shirt, and underwear and stashed thm in her kennel.

Used to be she had a penchant for couch pillows and my socks, and she'd cram the pillows all the way into the back of the kennel, standing vertically on their edge.

She seems to know exactly what she's doing.

Then I was just gathering my razor-sharp moose hunting knives to take out to the worktable in front of the barn to cut salmon strips for the smoker, and I realized I'm missing a scabbard/sheath for a former friend's hunting knife I've had for 40-some years.

Usually when she gets compulsive lie this, like a raven stealing shiny objects, she's either really attracted to the item in question, or she's trying to make a point.

The 2 shepherds (the older one is 3 yrs. and adjusting to adult shepherd life nicely, but still able to play with the youngster like a puppy when called for) have been kenneled when we're outside processing fish, etc., as the younger one has sometimes poor impulse control in other areas as well, and she has a hurt paw due to a strain/sprain, likely from either being stepped on, or caught in the wire door or window of her kennel, or ????? So it might simply be she's paying me back for being kenneled, which, like an ADHD kid, once free of the bonds of puppy prison (though in general her kennel is her happy p[lace), the kenneling has a blowback effect for her energy needing out. Fucking like skyrockets when she breaks free!! :)
i hope she doesnt accidently hurt herself. we had a rott we had to take the vet at least a few times cause he hurt himself chasing raccoons.i dont know what he did but he had a goose egg literally the size of a baseball. cost a lot of money to get his head drained.i will say one thing he was a good coon killer. but you got a shephard im sure shes smarter than a rott lol

moose eater

i hope she doesnt accidently hurt herself. we had a rott we had to take the vet at least a few times cause he hurt himself chasing raccoons.i dont know what he did but he had a goose egg literally the size of a baseball. cost a lot of money to get his head drained.i will say one thing he was a good coon killer. but you got a shephard im sure shes smarter than a rott lol
She saw the vet the other day for the paw. It also covered the bases for the pre-exam for surgery for spaying, micro-chipping and x-rays for hip dysplasia etc. while she's knocked out.

I hope since then that she didn't consume the lithium-ion battery pack in the headlamp.

She's as sweet as they come and very bright, but her brightness might get her into trouble one day. That, and she's afraid or wary of nearly everything and everyone but us and our other dog, as we don't socialize and so she doesn't either. And dogs are often more apt to be aggressive out of fear or apprehensiveness than they are otherwise. So, we keep an eye on her.

Other than being nervous at the vet's she didn't act aggressive, which I was pleased with. We like having guard dogs, not spontaneous unpredictable random attack dogs. :)

Last edited: