What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'd need to know more about that process to know if I'm familiar with it.

But I'll take traditional Native style salmon strips over balsam poplar or green alder smoked any day over conventional white man style fillets with sugar and less salt.

Brine time for the Native style strips is anywhere from 3 to 7 minutes, in a 100% solution (add pickling and canning salt to H2O in a bucket until a potato floats, then quickly remove and hang on strings or over a stick or small board to let them let 'glaze' (air-drying until the pellicle forms nicely), keeping air movement on them and keeping the bugs away; maybe a day or 2.

Then cold-smoke lightly, like maybe 70-degrees f. until the centers are setting up to more fish fiber than a gelatinous texture, and the outsides are firm, dry but oily, and a beautiful deep red color..
Athabaskan-Beaver style - simple - hot embers - thin strips of fish on a metal or woven grate or on sticks - stick frame over top - throw on some green twigs n leaf - various species used - cover with a blanket/tarp - wait 5 to 10 minutes - eat

moose eater

Athabaskan-Beaver style - simple - hot embers - thin strips of fish on a metal or woven grate or on sticks - stick frame over top - throw on some green twigs n leaf - various species used - cover with a blanket/tarp - wait 5 to 10 minutes - eat
Cool.

I saw some PNW(?) southern folks (Native) doing salmon on sticks near an open fire pit. I posted a video of it today.

Many of the remote villages used to simply air-dry fillets and strips. People don't realize that salt was not a natural occurrence in the old days in the North. Not until the Russian and European folks showed up.
I saw an elder Yupik woman speak once who referred to 'the three white devils brought by the white man'; sugar, salt, and cocaine. (once upon a time, they were admittedly regular features in my pantry. Salt still is). :)

So Hai

If you're going to post a link make sure it's from a somewhat credible source.

RT (formerly Russia Today or Rossiya Segodnya; Russian: Россия Сегодня) is a Russian state-controlled international news television network funded by the Russian government.

Employees of Russian State-Controlled Media Outlet Deployed Nearly $10 Million to Publish RT-Curated Content, Which Garnered Millions of Views, Through a Tennessee-Based Online Content Creation Company

”If you’re going to post a link” pidaras said while quoting the US government : justice dot gov @ empire-of-lies dot com.

Anything russians say is more trustworthy than whatever comes from american faggots, it is a simple fact of life similar to gravity.

So Hai

no they're not! why would russia "bankroll", as you call it, a candidate who will most certainly fund ukraine in their fight to defend themselves from russian aggression? there's no logic in what you say.

vladolf putler is trolling, just like you!
Of course Russia is bankrolling her, mr Putin has officially endorsed Kamala and the Kremlin has stated that democrat administration is preferable because you, democrats, are the more predictable party.

Paradoxical laughter is an exaggerated expression of humour which is unwarranted by external events. It may be uncontrollable laughter which may be recognised as inappropriate by the person involved. It is associated with altered mental states or mental illness,

Kraft durch Freude. You see no logic because you are an idiot.

moose eater

Dahr Jamail was/is a journalist and mountaineer who hung with some of the Peace people for a little while in Fairbanks during Iraq.

A good guy and an honest journalist.

You can find more of his work on-line.

What Bibi did in Southern Gaza, the US Marine Corps did similar and more in Fallujah. Residents were told to exit. after that, Marines were told that anything that moved was a target.

This democracy thing we bring to foreign exotic lands, it's not always a good thing. And every one of our Presidents, commanders in chief by virtue of Presidency, and their underlings, right on down to the grunts, did zero time for serious war crimes.

"Truth, Justice, and the American Way!!!!!!"

Last edited:

So Hai

What Bibi did in Southern Gaza the US marine Corps did similar and more in Fallujah. Residents were told to exit. after that, Marines were told that anything that moved was a target.

This democracy thing we bring to foreign exotic lands, it's not always a good thing. And every one of our Presidents, commanders in chief by virtue of Presidency, and their underlings, right on down to the grunts, did zero time for serious war crimes.

"Truth, Justice, and the American Way!!!!!!"
Yeah it is simply what is called ”Nato tactics”,

15E7B22E-51BC-43B8-83DC-73D58F87120A.jpeg

It is what americans vote for, bringing democracy to others.

xtsho

Of course Russia is bankrolling her, mr Putin has officially endorsed Kamala and the Kremlin has stated that democrat administration is preferable because you, democrats, are the more predictable party.

Paradoxical laughter is an exaggerated expression of humour which is unwarranted by external events. It may be uncontrollable laughter which may be recognised as inappropriate by the person involved. It is associated with altered mental states or mental illness,

Kraft durch Freude. You see no logic because you are an idiot.

You can call me an idiot all you want. Name calling is what people do when they don't have a valid argument. You are free to take your pro-Russian stance and heap praise on a murderer like pootin all you want. The reality is that you have zero credibility and are just nothing more than a vehicle spreading disinformation. What's hilarious is that you have no audience. You might as well be talking to yourself.

Here's what your hero pootin is doing to the civilian population in Ukraine. You must be proud.

1725718546353.png

1725718567682.png

So Hai

More russian meddling in the american election,

Out of spite for the current administration, Donald Trump has threatened to lift sanctions against Russia. But will he really do it?

No, of course not. For all his bravado as an ’outsider’, Trump is ultimately an establishment insider. Yes, he is an eccentric narcissist, but he is also a pragmatist. As a businessman,
Trump understands that sanctions harm the dollars dominance in the world. However, that’s insufficient reason to stage a revolution in the United States and go against the anti-Russian line of the notorious Deep State, which is much stronger than any Trump.

But what about Harris? You shouldn’t expect any surprises from her. She is inexperienced and, according to her enemies, just plain stupid. Beautiful meaningless speeches and boring ’correct’ answers to questions will be prepared for her, which she will read from a teleprompter while laughing contagiously.

There were sanctions against the USSR throughut the 20th century, and they’ve returned on an unprecedented scale in the 21st. So, it’s sanctions forever. Or rather, until the US collapses during an imminent new civil war. After all, Hollywood makes films about this for a reason.

- Dmitry Medvedev

So Hai

You can call me an idiot all you want. Name calling is what people do when they don't have a valid argument. You are free to take your pro-Russian stance and heap praise on a murderer like pootin all you want. The reality is that you have zero credibility and are just nothing more than a vehicle spreading disinformation. What's hilarious is that you have no audience. You might as well be talking to yourself.

Here's what your hero pootin is doing to the civilian population in Ukraine. You must be proud.

View attachment 19061707
View attachment 19061708
Way to define yourself as an idiot taking a comment personal that was for someone else. You have started this conflict with your regime change operation ten years ago intending to impose a strategic defeat against Russia, enjoy the harvest of your labor.

xtsho

Way to define yourself as an idiot taking a comment personal that was for someone else. You have started this conflict with your regime change operation ten years ago intending to impose a strategic defeat against Russia, enjoy the harvest of your labor.

My mistake. I got your silly posts mixed up. You didn't call me an idiot you called me a faggot. But still with the name calling. That's a sign of a weak mind. Some of us have a higher level of thinking.

To say that the Russians are more credible than Americans is ridiculous. Nonsense is nonsense and you're nonsense is a a level similar to that of donald trump. Saying things without any basis in fact over and over again does not make it true. All it does is reinforce your owned flawed beliefs.

But hey, you be whatever you want to be. Some of us prefer to be intelligent.

Have a nice day you misguided Russian apologist.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Many countries want the USA to burn. It's easy to divide to cause infighting and very predictable to do on the weak minded. Don't forget this site is open to the world to post in.,

moose eater

Some of the 'we have no choice' folks might want to give this a GOOD listen. A GOOD listen.

Chris Hedges has paid his dues, put his proverbial money where his mouth is, was arrested at OCCUPY along with Cornell West, and has been a war correspondent.

audiohi

Veteran
My mistake. I got your silly posts mixed up. You didn't call me an idiot you called me a faggot. But still with the name calling. That's a sign of a weak mind. Some of us have a higher level of thinking.

He loves calling people faggots. He even knows the term in multiple languages

He's just mad that russia has run out of yuan to prop up their economy because the US has told china to stop lending to them

BRICS baby

So Hai

That is your narcissism, and your thinking is not on a higher level, it is evident from the fact that not only did you identify yourself as an idiot but proved yourself being one by presenting a genetic fallacy.

To say that the Americans are more credible than Russians is ridiculous.
Fixed the quote for you Donald Trump, that is after all the basis of your so called argument and the name is a fitting name for you as you have shown yourself to be every bit as much of a narcissist.

xtsho

That is your narcissism, and your thinking is not on a higher level, it is evident from the fact that not only did you identify yourself as an idiot but proved yourself being one by presenting a genetic fallacy.

Fixed the quote for you Donald Trump, that is after all the basis of your so called argument and the name is a fitting name for you as you have shown yourself to be every bit as much of a narcissist.

I remember when all of us American faggots as you like to call us caused the collapse of the Soviet Union. Now it's just a shell of itself. Russia will continue to decay as America continues to thrive.

What a great time it was to be witness to the collapse of the Soviet Union.

1725745038489.png