What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

xtsho

Both sides have been guilty of staring unnecessary war

War has been going on since the beginning of mankind. It's nothing new that any US political party started. There will always be conflicts around the globe.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
no one lobbing missiles into our turf as a result.
we have a nasty habit of "returning to sender" things like that...
Alot of the black and Hispanic community is now going to vote Trump.
LOL! he WILL get some Hispanic votes, because they are the fastest growing segment of religiously inclined. i doubt he's going to get enough to help him avoid prison though. LOCK HIM UP! :D

moose eater

Both sides have been guilty of staring unnecessary war
That's why I used the term Congress, but it was GW who started an open-ended war that didn't even so much as target a specific country. A war on a movable concept or idea with connotative definition.. One that can be defined and redefined by a variety of people in many ways. Mobile goal posts.

"A war on terror."

I'm probably one of the people furthest from partisanism you're apt to meet, but I also can identify rightful blame fairly accurately without being member to the opposition.

moose eater

we have a nasty habit of "returning to sender" things like that...

LOL! he WILL get some Hispanic votes, because they are the fastest growing segment of religiously inclined. i doubt he's going to get enough to help him avoid prison though. LOCK HIM UP! :D
Yep, a part of our hypocrisy and sense of entitlement as a nation is to expect the right to do unto others, often without proper legal authority, what we refuse to accept them doing. Fathom that!!

Kinda' like our referring other nations to the ICJ, but refusing their (that court's) jurisdiction over our crimes.

That's a sort of hypocrisy that only goes down the road so far before breaking down entirely. At which time a whole bunch of mindless idiots scratch their heads and ask, "How/why did that happen?"

Last edited:

audiohi

Veteran
Really it seemed to take the wind out of the dnc convention

it sure wasn't the bundle of joy that the rnc was

GettyImages-2161846913.jpg

xtsho

Alot of the black and Hispanic community is now going to vote Trump. It is said that democrats need %100 of those voting blocks .I'm working for a Hispanic family that is now supported Trump

1725574097924.png

Harris heavily favored over Trump among Hispanic Catholic voters, EWTN News/RealClear poll finds​

Hiddenjems

trumps 4 years are why voters made him a one term President and will keep him that way this election as well.
There really aren't any undecided voters. The ones that were have moved to Harris now that Biden is out.
If there are no undecided voters, the polls would never move, at all.

Hiddenjems

I'm not an RFK supporter ,but he does have a sort of charm
While I’m not a supporter of 90% of his policy, I would love to see him destroy all government secrets. However I doubt they would let that happen.

How does a government by the people for the people and of the people justify classifying secrets?

right

Ok , I'm back on the ranch and my phone is charging. Let me address a few of the many posts. If f I miss some no offense intended.

right

The democratic national convention was joyous. It seemed downright organic at times . I remember thinking is this even for real

right

View attachment 19060747

Harris heavily favored over Trump among Hispanic Catholic voters, EWTN News/RealClear poll finds​

Black and Hispanic voters may favor Harris ,but the democrats need just about all of them for the win . This is infact a big deal

right

Yes Moose Eater
That's why I used the term Congress, but it was GW who started an open-ended war that didn't even so much as target a specific country. A war on a movable concept or idea with connotative definition.. One that can be defined and redefined by a variety of people in many ways. Mobile goal posts.

"A war on terror."

I'm probably one of the people furthest from partisanism you're apt to meet, but I also can identify rightful blame fairly accurately without being member to the opposition.
George W. I was a lifelong dem . But now ? When did the democratic party become the party of unending war.
When did the democratic party become the party of censorship. When did the democrats stop representing the little guy , the working man .( should the proletariat have to pay for the Bourgeois higher education. )
The democrats could defend the war.

moose eater

File that under the category of people who believe they'll never get caught, or who believe their positions are so important that their crimes don't matter. Some of that being natural fruit of Oligarchy. "Too big to fail" kind of stuff. That, or delusions of grandeur lacking in a decent quality mirror.

right

I'm not exactly a Trump guy ,but I will be voting for the lesser of two evils.
Especially when just about all of the criticism of Trump does not hold up to scrutiny.
Now that I'm back at the ranch I really must catch up on my work.

moose eater

Yes Moose Eater

George W. I was a lifelong dem . But now ? When did the democratic party become the party of unending war.
When did the democratic party become the party of censorship. When did the democrats stop representing the little guy , the working man .( should the proletariat have to pay for the Bourgeois higher education. )
The democrats could defend the war.
Parties and political aggregates have flipped or betrayed platforms many times throughout our relatively brief 250-year history; some of this is easily seen/found in reading.

But the corporate Dems, which account for the majority of Dems these days, still try to sell themselves via their marketing as the party of the working man or what I refer to as "the Commoners', while catering -heavily- to corporate America/Wall St.

The question is, who among the voters is willing to put their party jerseys and related corporate sponsorship aside, scratch the surface and look harder or deeper, versus accepting soundbites in between evening soaps, televised sports events, or political speeches written by handlers, based on poll-counters, and presented in B- or C-grade quality of sincerity by those who claim to have the vision to lead us out of the mire.

Nationalism is way popular now. And nationalism invites all sorts of unholy bullshit. Look at the double-standards that fly even in this thread, with many not even seemingly aware of their bizarre nationalist entitlement thinking.

Last edited:

moose eater

Post 7314 .what I ment to say was defund the war .
Nationalize weapons development and manufacturing industries where national/military needs or wants are concerned. And other DoD contractors, as well, giving bonuses for innovation, getting rid of the legalized theft and serial mass murder that has gone on therein for decades upon decades. Sentence those who create illegal war to death at Leavenworth, regardless of what office they held. And stop making such things so profitable. For anyone. It's never been profitable for those we kill based on lies, or for the kids coming home in boxes.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts