What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

greyfader

pootin is a smart fella

I'm glad you guys are on board with kamala

lesson-1-how-to-spot-useless-idiots-believe-anything-putin-v0-fepvc7pzx0nd1.jpeg
i find it hilarious how fast putler changed his tune once he got caught. i'm sure he will reform himself and will pledge to never do it again. a complete about face in 24 hours.

what's that smell?

tim poole doing another miraculous about face. has he been struck by god's own truth ray? another epiphany in less than 24 hours. wonders never cease. i guess the prospect of a lengthy prison sentence hit him right in the morals.

notice how nick fuentes looks more and more like a whiny little bitch every day? big buddy trumpy bear dumped him. oh, the heartbreak!

Hiddenjems

now?

as in not like before in 2016 he supported trump and brexit?

why not use a current pic?

5eac82cb8825e8fd2320272039bece5d
I have no idea how the political beliefs of people that have no idea about how “regular” people live are relevant.

Maybe it’s because at least half of people are latent authoritarians that need a person they deem “higher” than them to instruct them on beliefs. Kind of just like religion.

Cannavore

Veteran
tim's 100% trolling in those latter posts. he engagement baits on twitter all the time because he makes money from his tweets.

Hiddenjems

don't forget about trumps former campaign advisor and his wife.

they're in trouble too

who's next?
I didn’t see any of that in the indictment. Maybe you’re referring to Laura chens husband.

Whoever knew the money was actually from Russians need to be punished. Anyone else involved that didn’t know, fronted out as an idiot.

greyfader

I have no idea how the political beliefs of people that have no idea about how “regular” people live are relevant.

Maybe it’s because at least half of people are latent authoritarians that need a person they deem “higher” than them to instruct them on beliefs. Kind of just like religion.
yep, it's a known syndrome. they can't think for themselves so they feel protected by a strong father figure who is taking care of everything for them.

putler is called uncle vova in russia.

audiohi

Veteran
I didn’t see any of that in the indictment. Maybe you’re referring to Laura chens husband.

Whoever knew the money was actually from Russians need to be punished. Anyone else involved that didn’t know, fronted out as an idiot.

new announcement this afternoon

Former 2016 Trump campaign adviser is charged over working for sanctioned Russian TV​

https://apnews.com/article/trump-simes-russia-election-fbi-f0b0fe681c821f735c4e951736f041c8

The U.S. government has charged a Russian-born U.S. citizen and former adviser to Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign with working for a sanctioned Russian state television network and laundering the proceeds.

xtsho

Hate to break it to you but Tim Walz is not a veteran. He's a compulsive liar who's lied about his military service repeatedly. He quit to avoid going to war. He's a fricken loser.

How is he a loser? What have you accomplished that surpasses what he's done in his life? Growing cannabis isn't an accomplishment.

He served 24 years in the National Guard, Governor of Minnesota, VP candidate, etc... Doesn't seem like a loser to me.

xtsho

That's a reason not to vote for trump. The maga's are voting mostly because they are not educated and trump said bad things about people with brown skin, made fun of the handicapped, called some lady fat, etc... They think that kind of stuff is great. Most don't know a damn thing about anything other than they hate the "Libs" despite not being able to tell you why. They're all just a bunch of maga lemmings walking in a line and getting their information from social media, some maga dude with a youtube channel, FOX Fake News, memes, and from the liars mouth himself.