What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

moose eater

Reading the indictment the on air talent were useful idiots guilty of no crime but being dumb enough to not ask about the money and turn down the offer. Other content creators did just that and laughed at the fake investor.

The only people getting in trouble for anything (according to the current indictment) are the 2 Russians, Laura Chen, and her husband.

I agree with this indictment. Americans working with foreigners to obfuscate funding for anything in America, especially political propaganda, should be punished harshly, like treason.

To bad this justice will never be pointed at various pac’s, especially the Israel “lobby”.
Perhaps that ought to include AIPAC and those who continue sending money to Israel and reaping the political profits of sucking up to Bibi while violating US and international laws?

Edit: Never mind, I see you addressed that. Apologies.

Last edited:

xtsho

The last 4 years, are why undecideds will vote for Trump.

trumps 4 years are why voters made him a one term President and will keep him that way this election as well.
There really aren't any undecided voters. The ones that were have moved to Harris now that Biden is out.

right

trumps 4 years are why voters made him a one term President and will keep him that way this election as well.
There really aren't any undecided voters. The ones that were have moved to Harris now that Biden is out.
Idk RFK may have moved the needle

xtsho

Harris was never a Border Czar. Her role was to find ways to help the countries where the migrants were originating from so that they didn't feel the need to leave in the first place.. She had nothing to do with actual border policy. Repeating the same nonsense over and over again doesn't not make it true.

right

Alot of the black and Hispanic community is now going to vote Trump. It is said that democrats need %100 of those voting blocks .I'm working for a Hispanic family that is now supported Trump

moose eater

All joking aside, I wish we would stop unending wars that we can't afford.
Do you recall the last time Congress required the Prez to abide by the law (there's that pesky word again!! LAW!!) and get Congressional approval for military action overseas? Let alone actually declare a war? Or the slush funds the DoD and State Dept. frequently operate out of? With the DoD at times unable to account for over $3 Trillion (in the latest round of 'hide the taxpayers' cash' and whatever you do, don't leave yourself eligible to actually be ACCOUNTABLE)?

xtsho

Many of RFK's supporters supported him because of his environmental stances. He tossed those in the trash when he got in bed with trump. Those RFK supporters are not following that sellout and casting a vote for trump who wants to roll back just about every environmental protections in place.

xtsho

RFK is a non-factor. trump overestimated what he would get with that slime bag's endorsement. All RFK did was destroy what little was left of his reputation by getting in bed with old stinky.

right

Many of RFK's supporters supported him because of his environmental stances. He tossed those in the trash when he got in bed with trump. Those RFK supporters are not following that sellout and casting a vote for trump who wants to roll back just about every environmental protections in place.
I think that RFKs appeal is that he is not Trump or kamala

right

RFK is a non-factor. trump overestimated what he would get with that slime bag's endorsement. All RFK did was destroy what little was left of his reputation by getting in bed with old stinky.
I'm not an RFK supporter ,but he does have a sort of charm

moose eater

It seems that most American war is proxy war
Congress permitted the idiot GWB (who now, in contrast to Trump, appears to be a saintly genius) to start an open-ended 'war on terror' that continues to include violations of US citizens 'unalienable' rights, with some of those sections of the USA PA and related law scheduled for sunset over and over, but repeatedly renewed, often by both sides of the aisle, and using US military direct action in countries where those governments are often not guilty of anything other than sometimes offering residence to deplorables, despite the US having done the same for decades, and no one lobbing missiles into our turf as a result.

right

Congress permitted the idiot GWB (who now, in contrast to Trump, appears to be a saintly genius) to start an open-ended 'war on terror' that continues to include violations of US citizens 'unalienable' rights, with some of those sections of the USA PA and related law scheduled for sunset over and over, but repeatedly renewed, often by both sides of the aisle, and using US military direct action in countries where those governments are often not guilty of anything other than sometimes offering residence to deplorables, despite the US having done the same for decades, and no one lobbing missiles into our turf as a result.
Both sides have been guilty of staring unnecessary war

xtsho

I'm not an RFK supporter ,but he does have a sort of charm

What's charming about a man that will sell out his own ideals? RFK sold out everything he claimed he believes in. trump is drill baby drill, roll back environmental protections, open up the wilderness to strip mining by foreign companies.

RFK is nothing but a power hungry grifter just like trump.

right

Well gentleman, this has been a stimulating discussion but my phone is dying.
Resized_20240905_163729.jpeg