What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

greyfader

you should make a list of all the issues you have with trump , and lets compile a counter list , to show the hypocrisy , and how blatantly ignorant and how biased you are . they are all scumbags at the end of the day. stop pretending one is some how worse than any other and let people vote how they want .
who is not letting people vote how they want? looking closely at which side is trying to restrict who has access to the polls you will find that the republican party doesn't want fair and open access and the democratic party encourages it.

perhaps you should be more sincere and try a little harder to keep it real.

greyfader

i hate the guy too .

fair enough

if you re read what you posted , it is loaded with your own perspective and opinion with questions that you consider important , while pretending the alternative do not have shit that stinks to high heaven . maybe it how you are trained .
as if everything you post is not loaded with your own perspective and opinion? wake the fuck up!

greyfader

The majority are voting for Trump for a reason.
majority?

here's the latest set of polling averages from 538. they don't conduct polls. what they do is take all current major polls and average them. this creates a much larger sample than just one poll alone. this is an average of 24 recent polls.

1725532537604.jpeg

now if you want to see what the electoral college situation looks like and you should because the electoral college is trump's only hope of winning. he won in 2016 only with the electoral college. he lost the popular vote in that election by 3 million but still won the election.

he lost the popular vote by 7 million in 2020 and lost the electoral college as well.

buzzmobile

Veteran
The electoral college is the only vote count that matters in a presidential election.

Georgia is on a lot of minds these days.

Hiddenjems

Yep, typically (though not necessarily always) it takes one FUCK of an ego and significant narcissism to want to make daily decisions and define parameters for 350,000,000 other people.

I prefer wanting and advocating for justice for the truly wayward sociopaths in the world, advocating that governments be as law-abiding as they tell their citizens to be, and deciding on what my day's menu will consist of... Maybe whether or not to have a toke, drink a beer, or if it's too early to dig up the potatoes...
you should make a list of all the issues you have with trump , and lets compile a counter list , to show the hypocrisy , and how blatantly ignorant and how biased you are . they are all scumbags at the end of the day. stop pretending one is some how worse than any other and let people vote how they want .
This is one of my issues with current us politics. It started with demonization of the candidates. Now large numbers of citizens are demonized and othered based on who they vote for. This is how very ugly problems start.

moose eater

This is one of my issues with current us politics. It started with demonization of the candidates. Now large numbers of citizens are demonized and othered based on who they vote for. This is how very ugly problems start.
And both candidates DO suck, both have serious flaws that shouldn't exist in any serious candidate, but the nat'l party orgs and their deep pockets promote these hacks because they are zero threat to the status quo for those with fat wallets.

And yes, those who agree to go blindered into this with support for the morally and ethically unsupportable, share that 'sucking'. While busily making excuses as to how they had no choice.

No choice in an election. There's humor in that.

And there are other candidates, but the Stockholm Syndrome of partisanism, addiction to the unnecessary concept of the lesser of 2 weasels, pompous pricks with lack of self-awareness and focus on making themselves feel better via strawman assertions, and a limited 2-dimensional self-imposed mesmerized reality limits that prospect a whole bunch.

I'll be voting, as I do in every election, but not for the 2 sociopaths and serial mass murderers everyone seems to think they're limited to, if only because that's what they tell themselves. Thereby sharing in the culpability for crimes past and present, and to come, committed by the 2 loathsome hacks put forth by the 'private clubs' that set up the ballot to begin with..

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
No matter which candidate is elected president, they are subject to Congress.

A military nation is going to fund accordingly.

Taxes are spent accordingly.

If you pay taxes and never attempted expatriation you are red-handed.

Cannavore

Veteran
neolibs are a cancer. they do the same thing in europe as the neolibs do here. snub the real left while pretending they are the left while running right to court conservatives and fascists.

So Hai

Putin officially endorse Kamala and has better understanding of Kamala and her qualities than americans who plan to vote for her.

Hiddenjems

Reading the indictment the on air talent were useful idiots guilty of no crime but being dumb enough to not ask about the money and turn down the offer. Other content creators did just that and laughed at the fake investor.

The only people getting in trouble for anything (according to the current indictment) are the 2 Russians, Laura Chen, and her husband.

I agree with this indictment. Americans working with foreigners to obfuscate funding for anything in America, especially political propaganda, should be punished harshly, like treason.

To bad this justice will never be pointed at various pac’s, especially the Israel “lobby”.

audiohi

Veteran
Reading the indictment the on air talent were useful idiots guilty of no crime but being dumb enough to not ask about the money and turn down the offer. Other content creators did just that and laughed at the fake investor.

The only people getting in trouble for anything (according to the current indictment) are the 2 Russians, Laura Chen, and her husband.

I agree with this indictment. Americans working with foreigners to obfuscate funding for anything in America, especially political propaganda, should be punished harshly, like treason.

To bad this justice will never be pointed at various pac’s, especially the Israel “lobby”.

don't forget about trumps former campaign advisor and his wife.

they're in trouble too

who's next?

Latest posts

Latest posts