What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

moose eater

Reagan is not the President. But way to deflect.
No deflection. The Border policies didn't start or end yesterday or today. And the opening of the gates (or causes for people from Central and South America to come here) hasn't all been either D or R. History is a wide-open road, and the guardrails (or parameters placed upon the focus) are often abused by partisans for dishonest (manipulative) purposes.

The deflection involves placing the border issue at one party's feet or the other.

I'm a member of neither party.

Last edited:

moose eater

He even gives them the 'fist pump' and comments, "They like Trump".

Egos and misrepresentations don't solve problems, and neither does partisanism.

Edit: Maybe he's nuts enough to actually believe they -might- vote for him? Delusions abound in an election year!

moose eater

Anyone else want some really good, fake-flavored Kool-Aid?

Oh, and note that the number of immigrants illegally crossing the US Border dropped steeply in 2024.

Thanks for watching!!

greyfader

The governor of CO is a douche bag Democrat. He's the problem. We'll and of course Joe and Kamala. The border shit really pisses me off.
then you must be really pissed off that trump had maga mike stop the bipartisan border bill that gave the republicans almost everything they have asked for?

trump did it to keep biden from getting any credit on the border issue before the election.

he also asked netanyahu to delay a peace deal until after the election for the same reasons.

trump sure looks like an altruistically motivated candidate who only cares for his country and people!

what a patriot!

by the way, harris now leads in all swing states and has a 4% overall margin over trump.

top republicans, and i mean real republicans, you know, the intellectual conservatives who love their country, are dropping trump for harris. haley voters for harris. swifties for harris. most of trumps own former cabinet members are saying that he isn't qualified to hold the office. unions for harris.

the debacle at arlington national cemetery has pissed off most current and former us military personnel.

his disrespect of the fallen could not be more obvious. he used a piece of sacred ground as a political publicity tool. against the law!

his mental illnesses are classic textbook cases. resembling hitler and mussolini. narcissism, machiavellianism, and psychopathy are rampant in his personality.

the man is a total and complete piece of shit. i'm disgusted to be breathing the same air.

moose eater

nobody opened the border lol

obama deported twice as many as trump did so i guess that means trump did open borders and let them in lol
Thank you. Facts over (partisan) sound-bytes are a wonderful thing when discussing problems and how to address them.

And maybe, just -maybe-, if we stopped installing despots in those places, or bombing so many other places, there'd be a reduction in the number of people fleeing those spots on the globe.

I'm relatively sure most of them, if they were able, would rather stay with the places of their childhood and comfortable memories, assuming they had those. Harder to do when they're run by foreign/(State Dept./CIA)-installed despots or reduced to rubble by bombing.

Just saying..

Meanwhile, if anyone can convince Nepali Immigration that I'm a decent enough candidate for immigration to live cheaply and reasonably (and mostly peaceably) in their rural mountains until I get buried naturally under a tree, I'd be very grateful.

Edit: Though I admittedly might consume more than my reasonable share of rubbed black hash.. Though not in contrast to the hardcore locals, I'm sure..

Last edited:

PadawanWarrior

then you must be really pissed off that trump had maga mike stop the bipartisan border bill that gave the republicans almost everything they have asked for?

trump did it to keep biden from getting any credit on the border issue before the election.

he also asked netanyahu to delay a peace deal until after the election for the same reasons.

trump sure looks like an altruistically motivated candidate who only cares for his country and people!

what a patriot!

by the way, harris now leads in all swing states and has a 4% overall margin over trump.

top republicans, and i mean real republicans, you know, the intellectual conservatives who love their country, are dropping trump for harris. haley voters for harris. swifties for harris. most of trumps own former cabinet members are saying that he isn't qualified to hold the office. unions for harris.

the debacle at arlington national cemetery has pissed off most current and former us military personnel.

his disrespect of the fallen could not be more obvious. he used a piece of sacred ground as a political publicity tool. against the law!

his mental illnesses are classic textbook cases. resembling hitler and mussolini. narcissism, machiavellianism, and psychopathy are rampant in his personality.

the man is a total and complete piece of shit. i'm disgusted to be breathing the same air.
You guys and your bipartisan border bill nonsense. Ever heard of HR2? :ROFLMAO:

PadawanWarrior

crickets-crickets-chirping.gif

xtsho

This shit is why I'll never vote for a Democrat. This is bullshit. I live right up the hill.

This is the reason more people are going to vote Democrat.

1725235129296.png

There are many issues. The border is but one. Most people understand that which is why they won't vote for this clown. He's a bigger threat than some Venezuelans targeting other Venezuelans at some ghetto Apartment complex.

The Mafia did and still does basically the same thing and have movies made about them glorifying the terror they commit. I bet you watched the Sopranos?

moose eater

Last edited:

mudballs

Oh theres a rally up there in CO, runs till sept. 5th and some jackasses tried to yellow journalism fear factor spin it. Almost worse to hear that

Cannavore

Veteran
You guys and your bipartisan border bill nonsense. Ever heard of HR2? :ROFLMAO:
1 the economy would literally collapse from the bottom if we deported/prosecuted all undocumented/illegal people working in the US.

2 asylum is a right

3 democrats are building the wall

4 parts of the bill suggests indefinite detention of families and hurts migrant children

5 removes path to citizenship

in short, it's a reactionary bill for reactionary boomers & far right weirdos who think immigration is the reason why the US sucks.

greyfader

tis a fine night for shit slinging!
Thank you. Facts over (partisan) sound-bytes are a wonderful thing when discussing problems and how to address them.

And maybe, just -maybe-, if we stopped installing despots in those places, or bombing so many other places, there'd be a reduction in the number of people fleeing those spots on the globe.

I'm relatively sure most of them, if they were able, would rather stay with the places of their childhood and comfortable memories, assuming they had those. Harder to do when they're run by foreign/(State Dept./CIA)-installed despots or reduced to rubble by bombing.

Just saying..

Meanwhile, if anyone can convince Nepali Immigration that I'm a decent enough candidate for immigration to live cheaply and reasonably (and mostly peaceably) in their rural mountains until I get buried naturally under a tree, I'd be very grateful.

Edit: Though I admittedly might consume more than my reasonable share of rubbed black hash.. Though not in contrast to the hardcore locals, I'm sure..
i got some pretty good black afghani gold seal from time to time in the late 60's early 70's.

mudballs

You guys dont have interns in here so i wont be a frequent flier..but i reserve the right to wax poetic as i see fit

moose eater

tis a fine night for shit slinging!

i got some pretty good black afghani gold seal from time to time in the late 60's early 70's.
Last time I brought Nepalese Temple Ball back from A-dam was 1997. I brought back 9 different types of hash, totaling 18.5 grams, (and three varieties of seeds), to do the 'around the world hash tour' at the end of each workday when my truly international crew of skilled vagabonds, travelers, and trades people were constructing my VERY warm home here.

Campfires, Canadian beer, lots of decent hashish, stories, a partly illegal but skilled crew working for 'cashish', and a fine product of a very warn structure in the end. It withstood a 7.9 quake since then.

I'm heavily into overkill a lot of the time.

Latest posts

Latest posts