What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

Cannavore

Veteran
Oh yes and im sure all those migrants theyre extorting are some hard up right wingers too. The fact that they cant afford to go anywhere else wouldn't have anything to do with it

Lets see how well they stand up to the hells angels
The mayor of aurora is a maga republican. If this was happening Trump would go there and make it a campaign issue as tons of feds and Leo's descended on that place. As of right now nothing is corroborated.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
The mayor of aurora is a maga republican. If this was happening Trump would go there and make it a campaign issue as tons of feds and Leo's descended on that place. As of right now nothing is corroborated.

There's no way there are more Hell's Angels than immigrants.

Remember who thought they knew a complete stranger's gender a couple weeks back?

They're also the same people who are bound to believe this bullshit.

moose eater

Police organizations in the US have at least twice been to the SCOTUS to assert they're not legally obligated to protect or keep safe ANYONE. Facts. And they've won each time.

Cannavore

Veteran
the same 15 second clip played over and over again is all the "proof" there is?

there are reports that either this apartment building or similar ones in the area were being shut down due to shitty landlord practices and most of the people living there were venezuelan.

clearly there's more to all of this

moose eater

Mayor usually runs the Chief of Police, who controls local law enforcement.
Refer to my post re. the number of times PoPo orgs have been to SCOTUS to assert there's no obligation to keep anyone (but themselves) safe.

Cops are often self-aggrandizing, power-hungry, intellectually and morally challenged pussies (see generalized MMPI scores), much too comfortable in their qualified immunity.

If I recall correctly, it was Aurora that was found culpable in the killing of Elijah McClain (the autistic young Black man who was on his way home from the store, when the paramedics, initiated by the local cops, put toxic amounts of ketamine, 500mg, into him). Elijah was literally apologizing "for being different" when they administered the dose that ultimately killed him.

Last I checked there are now convictions for that fine young man's -entirely- unnecessary death. And pending civil suit settlements. Another incident wherein guillotines ought to be put into use in the US... selectively, of course.

Last edited:

greyfader

They quit stabbing people in public after that Stones show.
which i was at! altamont speedway. half a million showed up. people walking into the huge bowl shaped geographic depression from all directions in long lines. i had to park about 12 miles away along the freeway.

lots of acid and weed! the day went smoothly all day long until the stones came on stage. some moron had hired the Hells Angels for stage security and there were hundreds of them there, all wearing colors. mostly drinking beer. they had a big yellow school bus with a platform built on top as their headquarters.

as the stones began to play i was about dead center in front of the stage about 50 yards back. people were trying to climb onto the stage and the HA were violently pushing them back off, punching and kicking some.

then, there was a commotion in the crowd off the left side of the stage facing it. i couldn't see what was going on but later found out that the angels had stabbed a young black man to death. one big fat angel had stood on his head as he lay dying and bleeding out.

the concert stopped and jagger pleaded with the crowd to restore order. then they began playing again for a while but rushed it and left in a helicopter shortly after.

i don't think many in the crowd knew what had happened at the time but there was a general anger towards the angels because of the rough handling on the stage.

as the concert ended toward sunset and people were leaving, a bunch, like several thousand, decided to stay and party on the site all night long.

the angels, on their bikes, began riding through the crowd trying to make folks leave, running over folks and beating up some that wouldn't move.

i have this memory of being in the early night-time with hundreds of little campfires going while people fought with the angels.

i still remember one small group yanking an angel off his scooter and beating the shit out of him.

other than these small inconveniences it was a great concert!
The governor of CO is a douche bag Democrat. He's the problem. We'll and of course Joe and Kamala. The border shit really pisses me off.
not the mayor, who is in direct charge of the police in the jurisdiction where it happened? come on, man!

moose eater

which i was at! altamont speedway. half a million showed up. people walking into the huge bowl shaped geographic depression from all directions in long lines. i had to park about 12 miles away along the freeway.

lots of acid and weed! the day went smoothly all day long until the stones came on stage. some moron had hired the Hells Angels for stage security and there were hundreds of them there, all wearing colors. mostly drinking beer. they had a big yellow school bus with a platform built on top as their headquarters.

as the stones began to play i was about dead center in front of the stage about 50 yards back. people were trying to climb onto the stage and the HA were violently pushing them back off, punching and kicking some.

then, there was a commotion in the crowd off the left side of the stage facing it. i couldn't see what was going on but later found out that the angels had stabbed a young black man to death. one big fat angel had stood on his head as he lay dying and bleeding out.

the concert stopped and jagger pleaded with the crowd to restore order. then they began playing again for a while but rushed it and left in a helicopter shortly after.

i don't think many in the crowd knew what had happened at the time but there was a general anger towards the angels because of the rough handling on the stage.

as the concert ended toward sunset and people were leaving, a bunch, like several thousand, decided to stay and party on the site all night long.

the angels, on their bikes, began riding through the crowd trying to make folks leave, running over folks and beating up some that wouldn't move.

i have this memory of being in the early night-time with hundreds of little campfires going while people fought with the angels.

i still remember one small group yanking an angel off his scooter and beating the shit out of him.

not the mayor, who is in direct charge of the police in the jurisdiction where it happened? come on, man!
Sonny Barger claimed the deceased, coincidentally a Black man, had touched an HA motorcycle and/or knocked it over(?), and the crowd's unrest was largely the fault of Mick Jagger et al, whom he went on to severely criticize, for delaying coming on stage in a timely manner in the first place. Barger had unkind words for the Stones.

PadawanWarrior

The police aren't the ones who opened the border and created this problem. That's the Democrats.