What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

xtsho

I can’t believe I have to explain this.

Trump is saying that dems are saying everything is fine with the economy. Anyone saying the economy is ok when it really isn’t, is feeding into his rhetoric.

You don't have to explain anything. You're the one that needs things explained. The economy is getting better and will continue to do so. It's improving and that's good. There is no feeding some trump rhetoric you seem fixated on.

You obviously just hate everything. You want the economy in the crapper so you can blame someone or something. It's the government, it's the Democrats, It's trump, it's chemtrails, etc... Is there anything you like?

You seem to think some precious metals are going to do you any good if the world goes into the crapper. There is a reason we don't use the gold standard anymore but I'm not going to explain it.

Gold isn't the great investment some of you seem to think it is. Since the 70's it hasn't even kept up with inflation.

xtsho

If you really believe this crazy high inflation is Trump's fault you're delusional man, and there's nothing I could say that would wake you up. But this is the typical response I expect from the dems.

The conditions that caused a temporary spike in inflation did start during trumps tenure. That's a fact. The conditions that caused inflation are bigger than one President. If trump had won a second term inflation would still have spiked due to global conditions outside of a Presidents control. Another fact is that Biden has done a good job getting inflation down in just a few years by continuing to put money into the system just like trump started.

I'm not an economist but I know enough. If you think inflation was caused by Biden you're wrong. It's just that simple. I'm not blaming either trump or Biden because factors out of their control are what caused it. It was a global event. Neither Biden or trump were the leaders of every other nation on the planet that experienced a spike in inflation. The supply chain shut down, there were shortages, prices went up.

We live in a global economy. We are subjected to forces outside of our control that have an effect on our economy.

There was a reason trump signed the Cares Act and why Biden followed up with additional stimulus.

greyfader

If you really believe this crazy high inflation is Trump's fault you're delusional man, and there's nothing I could say that would wake you up. But this is the typical response I expect from the dems.
i am not a democrat. i was a registered republican until trump arrived on the scene. i have a low regard for the democratic party and now, because of trump, no regard for the republican party.

i don't trust or like any politicians.

but, you've deflected the question i put to you about trump increasing the national debt by 50% in just 4 years. what do you have to say about that?

and perhaps you can explain what mistakes biden committed to drive up inflation? since you have such a deep understanding of economics.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That pretty much says it all, doesn't it?

flipflopper.jpg

greyfader

as a convicted felon he is not eligible to vote in florida until he has fully met and complied with the requirements of sentencing. as he has not met the sentencing requirements in new york, where he has 34 felony convictions, he is not eligible to vote in florida.

taken from;

What standards govern eligibility to vote after a felony conviction?

• A felony conviction in Florida for murder or a sexual offense makes a person ineligible to vote in Florida unless and until the person’s right to vote is restored by the State Clemency Board.
  • For any other felony conviction in Florida, a person is eligible to register and vote if the person has completed all terms of his or her sentence. Completion of the sentencemeans:
    • Prison or jail time;
    • Parole, probation, or other forms of supervision; and
    • Payment of the total amount of all fines, fees, costs, and restitution ordered as part of the felony sentence.
Note: Such person may alternatively apply to have his or her right to vote restored by the State Clemency Board.

• A felony conviction in another state makes a person ineligible to vote in Florida only if the conviction would make the person ineligible to vote in the state where the person was convicted.
  • An offense on which a person was not adjudicated guilty does not make a person ineligible to vote.
  • A misdemeanor conviction does not make a person ineligible to vote.

Cannavore

Veteran
if the cause is right lol. trying to change the results of an election because lil baby don lost wasn't the right cause obviously.

i mean bernie literally said in 2016 if he won the presidency he's going to need us to march on washington lol.

in an alternate universe somewhere out there the mainstream media is currently talking about bernie's jan 6th :ROFLMAO:

RobFromTX

if the cause is right lol. trying to change the results of an election because lil baby don lost wasn't the right cause obviously.

i mean bernie literally said in 2016 if he won the presidency he's going to need us to march on washington lol.

in an alternate universe somewhere out there the mainstream media is currently talking about bernie's jan 6th :ROFLMAO:
Found this on FB. figured it would tickle your funnybone

1725131820445.jpeg

moose eater

That he'd repost this is all you need to know.

When he loses in November this stuff is the reason why.

Nobody with a brain would vote for that complete lunatic.

View attachment 19056504
My former State legislator and fellow activist friend saw this post from Trump's Truth Social/Twitter/X, and when we spoke of writing Trump about it, Ray recommended that it seemed to have work for their polls, and letting Trump know that our opinion is that maybe he should try it? It might work for him too!

Latest posts

Latest posts