What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

xtsho

By the way, in a news cast this morning, European women are finding their images and accounts from Instagram and/or FB have been stolen, their images reworked to put them in Trump gear, encouraging others to support Trump.

The assessment by the forensic techies is that it's a coordinated effort, but that there's no proof (yet) as to who is behind it, including no evidence yet that it's directly linked to the Trump campaign.

The trump campaign isn't smart enough. More than likely Russian interests hoping for a trump win which would immediately cut off aid to Ukraine.

I doubt the trump campaign had anything to do with generating the content. They're not very savvy with that kind of stuff. They rely on third parties for that. And it doesn't matter where it comes from.

RobFromTX

1724974254704.jpeg

xtsho

"Democrats are leading by double digits in Senate races in Nevada and Arizona, two battleground states that could be key to control of the upper chamber, according to new polls from Fox News."

"Rep. Ruben Gallego, the Democratic Senate nominee in Arizona, is leading Republican candidate Kari Lake by 15 points, according to the poll. In Nevada, Sen. Jacky Rosen, the incumbent Democrat, is leading Republican Sam Brown by 14 points."

It's not surprising. Just look at the maga candidates. Scarey Lake? Is the GOP serious? How the hell did that lunatic end up being the Republican candidate?

Insanity

moose eater

"Democrats are leading by double digits in Senate races in Nevada and Arizona, two battleground states that could be key to control of the upper chamber, according to new polls from Fox News."

"Rep. Ruben Gallego, the Democratic Senate nominee in Arizona, is leading Republican candidate Kari Lake by 15 points, according to the poll. In Nevada, Sen. Jacky Rosen, the incumbent Democrat, is leading Republican Sam Brown by 14 points."

It's not surprising. Just look at the maga candidates. Scarey Lake? Is the GOP serious? How the hell did that lunatic end up being the Republican candidate?

Insanity
Lake had both name and face recognition by virtue of her previous work on-air, so half of her journey was already complete.

xtsho

Lake had both name and face recognition by virtue of her previous work on-air, so half of her journey was already complete.

She could have just kept her mouth shut and walked into a Senate seat but she went crazy. Her complete disrespect for John McCain and telling his supporters they could go to hell pretty much sealed the deal. She didn't need to embrace maga to win. All it did was cause her to lose.

moose eater

She could have just kept her mouth shut and walked into a Senate seat but she went crazy. Her complete disrespect for John McCain and telling his supporters they could go to hell pretty much sealed the deal. She didn't need to embrace maga to win. All it did was cause her to lose.
Just remember, there's those voters who pay attention to details and history, and those who watch the pretty colors and pictures, and recognize familiar names.

And that's, in part, why we are where we are.

xtsho

Just remember, there's those voters who pay attention to details and history, and those who watch the pretty colors and pictures, and recognize familiar names.

And that's, in part, why we are where we are.

What I'm saying is that all Lake had to do was use her recognition as a News Anchor, say how much she was a McCain Republican, and she'd be Governor right now.

For some reason she decided to go full maga way before she lost and it ended any chance she had.

There is a pile of failures that took the path of trump. She's just one of many.

greyfader

both china and russia want a trump win because they see him as easy to manipulate. iran is also using fake accounts but they they seem intent on disparaging both parties with the aim of dissuading voters from even participating.

i just thought of one of my grandfathers sayings and how it applies to trump.

"that man has more loose screws than a studebaker!"

xtsho

both china and russia want a trump win because they see him as easy to manipulate. iran is also using fake accounts but they they seem intent on disparaging both parties with the aim of dissuading voters from even participating.

i just thought of one of my grandfathers sayings and how it applies to trump.

"that man has more loose screws than a studebaker!"

My Grandfather drove Studebakers. I'll dig out a photo tomorrow with me and my siblings standing in front of it back in the early 70's.

xtsho

That he'd repost this is all you need to know.

When he loses in November this stuff is the reason why.

Nobody with a brain would vote for that complete lunatic.

AA1pBktY.png

mudballs

"It was so depressing compared to the 80's that many stopped listening.
It took all the fun out of it."

..ur the guy that makes good decisions...right?

buzzmobile

Veteran
My Grandfather drove Studebakers. I'll dig out a photo tomorrow with me and my siblings standing in front of it back in the early 70's.
I rode in my Dad's Studebaker station wagon with Mom and my brother and sisters. Another brother was added later after Studebaker went down. Dad's family were in South Bend and Mishawaka. . . go figure.

greyfader

here's an interesting article about trump's various psychological issues.

it's funny in a twisted way watching his supporters pretend he is sane.

audiohi

Veteran
This is just what I’m seeing where I live, but it looks like the trend is national.

From what I see, salaried workers with liberal arts degrees hate trump, and will vote Biden even though they don’t really like him at all.

Hourly paid, non college educated workers, across racial and other group lines support trump. Married couples with school aged children in my area are also way more likely to have a trump sign than a Biden sign in their yard.

Fuel, groceries, and everything else have failed to return to pre pandemic prices. People that have the nerve to be struggling now with the same “good” job that used to pay for multiple vacations 10 years ago are told the economy is great.

looks-like-maga-was-raising-the-cost-of-food-on-purpose-v0-ir88rndpbsld1.jpeg

moose eater

Yep, and take a peek into Kroger participating in a new digital process for the price tag system where prices can be immediately adjusted per the identity of the buyer on the camera, using facial recognition and more.Twilight Zone meets Wall St. greed.

And yeah according to the data, as I posted the other day, a lot of the 'inflation' has been price gouging by corporations, whose influences often has other lesser corporations following suit.

xtsho

Inflation is under 3%. The only reason prices remain so high for many goods is because of corporate greed. That Kroger executive admitted it. They raised prices to adjust for rising inflation but never lowered them to adjust for lower inflation. They're price gouging the consumer while making record profits.