What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

greyfader

so, the obamas together have a net worth of 70 million dollars. most of it post-presidency from book sales and speaking engagements.

and i don't see any conflict with her parents teaching her to be suspicious of wealthy people. it's a healthy thing.

the idea that her parents teaching her to be suspicious of wealthy people should somehow exclude her from becoming wealthy via legal means is not logical.

it's just another talking point to present to the intellectually challenged trump base. as usual, without substance.

RobFromTX

Oh im highly suspicious of wealthy elites too. Theres a man named Soros who throws his money around to meddle in elections, get DA's into office in states hes never set foot in, close down and buy out radio stations that don't cater to his political views

But youd never here that at the DNC

xtsho

Oh im highly suspicious of wealthy elites too. Theres a man named Soros who throws his money around to meddle in elections, get DA's into office in states hes never set foot in, close down and buy out radio stations that don't cater to his political views

But youd never here that at the DNC

Sounds like Adelson or Koch and their election meddling. There's also a guy named musk who buys one of the biggest social media platforms and then controls the content.

RobFromTX

Sounds like Adelson or Koch and their election meddling. There's also a guy named musk who buys one of the biggest social media platforms and then controls the content.
Yeah and it was such a free speech bastion until he bought it. Anyone who was liberal didnt get banned :LOL:

Not a musk fan at all but lets not pretend its not a two way street

xtsho

Yeah and it was such a free speech bastion until he bought it. Anyone who was liberal didnt get banned :LOL:

Not a musk fan at all but lets not pretend its not a two way street

It wasn't about people getting banned it was that they didn't allow completely false crap and racist crap to proliferate. Now musk himself is retweeting ridiculous conspiracy theories. Oh well, I always though twitter sucked anyway. I could never understand the people glued to their phones tweeting and retweeting. So musk now has his own platform that's worth $30 billion less than when he bought it.

He's even trying to sue the advertisers that no longer advertise on his bot filled X platform.

Social media is destroying the next generations. tiktok, instagram, facebook, and all the rest. My sister is a teacher and she is just disgusted by how the kids are today. They don't even understand real life as they live online watching tiktok videos and following these so called "Influencers." Their career goals are having a bunch of followers so they can monetize their content. Some are literally getting killed making content that keeps getting more and more outrageous every day.

RobFromTX

Social media is destroying the next generations. tiktok, instagram, facebook, and all the rest. My sister is a teacher and she is just disgusted by how the kids are today. They don't even understand real life as they live online watching tiktok videos and following these so called "Influencers." Their career goals are having a bunch of followers so they can monetize their content. Some are literally getting killed making content that keeps getting more and more outrageous every day.
Finally something we agree on. Its a sad state of affairs (y)

Latest posts

Latest posts