What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

moose eater

He lives! Bwahahaha.

Carville hasn't really been about real progress or change in many/most issues, as much as he's been about getting shills for the status quo elected with a D after their names.

A classic Dixiecrat to limited degrees.

And Carville's certainly trying to keep his fingers in the pie. Of course, take a peek at stats for Louisiana, and see the place he comes from..

moose eater

Me too. In a conversation way months back regarding Netanyahu he said (something like) what is that sorry ass piece of shit XXXXXXX expletives even doing still in charge
Yep, months ago he forecast problems for the mainstreamers at the DNC and their chosen gods if they didn't address the genocide.

moose eater

When political ads from either side boil down to adolescent ad hominem attacks, then you know the prize underneath all of that horseshit isn't going to be a nice pony.

xtsho

When political ads from either side boil down to adolescent ad hominem attacks, then you know the prize underneath all of that horseshit isn't going to be a nice pony.

Those ads were put out by Republicans. Not all Republicans are maga RINO's

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
He lives! Bwahahaha.

Carville hasn't really been about real progress or change in many/most issues, as much as he's been about getting shills for the status quo elected with a D after their names.

A classic Dixiecrat to limited degrees.

And Carville's certainly trying to keep his fingers in the pie. Of course, take a peek at stats for Louisiana, and see the place he comes from..

His enunciation is much improved in his old age....he's got my chair

moose eater

Those ads were put out by Republicans. Not all Republicans are maga RINO's
Yes, in the age of Trump, anyone who questions his positions from the R party is a RINO, and anyone who questions it from anyplace else on the board is a Commie, or unamerican, or.....

Lisa Murkowski has voted with her party over 90% of the time in the US Senate, yet at election time, in great part because she voted to have him impeached, and because she's pro-reproductive rights, she's labelled a 'RINO' by the frothing at the mouth local banjo-pickin' Trumptoids. (Don't get me wrong, I like banjos).

But the adolescent approach to these elections still loses any credibility, in my opinion.

Of course, it's quite probable/possible that -many- voters vote from an adolescent partisan mind-set, too.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just watch him hoping one day he'll emulate the Oprah angle and tell everyone there's free pralines under their seats. :)
it ain't tamales but...

1724269166695.png

greyfader

it's difficult for adults (democrats) to argue with children (trumper's) on an adult level so they get pulled down to the adolescent level and the spectators can't tell which is which.

harris, "what about project 2025?" trump, "you laugh too much and i'm better looking"!

Latest posts

Latest posts