What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

shiva82

keep chatting between each other. it is eye opening and intriguing . demented and delusional

have you still disowned your son for not agreeing with you regarding wearing a mask to thanks giving dinner? are you still being spiteful and congratulating yourself online about it ?

xtsho

What a difference between the two campaigns. The RNC convention was a low energy doom and gloom hate fest. The DNC convention is a high energy celebration.

The Democrats have all the energy and momentum. You can feel it. It's what's going to deliver them a victory in November. trump is running scared and he should be. 2024 is going to be a repeat of 2008. There were more people packed into the same stadium in Milwaukee for the Harris/Walz rally than there were for the RNC convention. Bigger crowd and it was louder as well. Two completely packed stadiums full of people fired up and ready to go.

Maybe after trump and the magas lose they'll all take up putins offer and move to Russia. We can only hope.

xtsho

Another sign that America is sick of the far right maga agenda.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis suffered a string of defeats in school board races in several counties on Tuesday.

The Republican governor, who has sought to reshape his state's education system by regulating how schools deal with subjects such as race, sexual orientation and gender, threw his support behind 23 school board candidates last month.

A majority of those candidates lost their races on Tuesday.

Cannavore

Veteran
keep chatting between each other. it is eye opening and intriguing . demented and delusional

have you still disowned your son for not agreeing with you regarding wearing a mask to thanks giving dinner? are you still being spiteful and congratulating yourself online about it ?
COVID derangement syndrome spilling over in yet another thread

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The East Coast First Nations folks should have killed the Puritans (in particular) rather than teaching them how to plant corn.

Can you imagine how much better the Nation might've been back then (and now) had they done so?
Ain't that the truth!

greyfader

the self validating stories and yarns are comical
said the one who resents the fact that others have led rich, full lives filled with adventure and experiences!

what's really comical in a tragic way is that you love russia but sure as fuck don't want to live there.

beause russia doesn't have a system where you can sponge off the taxpayers like you do in the UK..

your unemployment scam makes you more money annually than the average russian makes working like a slave in a factory all year long.

real men don't sponge off society.

xtsho

Good you've pinpointed the problem. Step two is overcoming it. I recommend sativa and fishing

It's not a problem. It's a patriotic duty as an American. I wear the badge of TDS proudly.

Looks like you'll need to find another way to get under my thick skin.

But it is funny seeing people give others the TDS label when the one that's really deranged is trump. Or do you just refuse to pay attention because it's too painful to watch your hero melting down in public?

There will be no Project 2025. 2025 will be the beginning of the Harris/Walz administration. 2024 is going to be a repeat of 2008 and there is nothing you or any trump supporter can do about it. So start getting used to President Harris because she will be your President. That's Big. TDS is Small. Some people sweat the small things. Some of us look at the Big picture.

“This is, let’s take Trump down once and for all," said a person with close knowledge of the process around Harris.

Quickly flush with cash, flooded with volunteers and greeted by jubilant crowds, Vice President Kamala Harris’ newly minted campaign has now made a major move to help manage it all, bringing on some of the biggest names in Democratic politics.

A flurry of high-profile hires announced Friday — including David Plouffe, who managed President Barack Obama’s first White House run, and veteran Democratic operatives Stephanie Cutter and Jennifer Palmieri

Obama: We got this Kamala

Harris: I know

1724252530373.png

moose eater

What about 'the "Ragin' Cajun", James Carville? :)

That guy always made me laugh at some of the odd ducks drawn to the inside circles of political campaigns.

There's also a swath of American voters who defy the stout partisanism and lockstep team jersey stuff, who taste one cracker a couple times, then like a knee-jerk move at a limited buffet, bounce back to the other notable brand cracker offered.

Yes, I used a particular food item on purpose. A double-entendre, as it were.

But there are lots of variables in any election.

And again, what percentage of the voters look more deeply into a candidate than disingenuous soundbites and name recognition?

RobFromTX

What about 'the "Ragin' Cajun", James Carville? :)

That guy always made me laugh at some of the odd ducks drawn to the inside circles of political campaigns.

There's also a swath of American voters who defy the stout partisanism and lockstep team jersey stuff, who taste one cracker a couple times, then like a knee-jerk move at a limited buffet, bounce back to the other notable brand cracker offered.

Yes, I used a particular food item on purpose. A double-entendre, as it were.

But there are lots of variables in any election.

And again, what percentage of the voters look more deeply into a candidate than disingenuous soundbites and name recognition?
I like Carville, hes a common sense democrat

moose eater

said the one who resents the fact that others have led rich, full lives filled with adventure and experiences!

what's really comical in a tragic way is that you love russia but sure as fuck don't want to live there.

beause russia doesn't have a system where you can sponge off the taxpayers like you do in the UK..

your unemployment scam makes you more money annually than the average russian makes working like a slave in a factory all year long.

real men don't sponge off society.
Some of the added free humor and statement of not being grounded in reality or knowledge is displayed in the fact that Shiva is apparently too naive or ignorant to realize that even if you have someone on ignore, if you're not logged in, you can see most of the board.

And if his memory of the friction between my younger son and I is any indication of his ability to recite facts or his memory capacity for details, then it's an excellent example of why he's incorrect and out to lunch on so many things.

Cannavore

Veteran
probably because he's a right winger pretending to be a sensible middle of the road "centrist". being in between two right wing parties still makes you a right winger lol.

""His comments came in response to an interview Carville gave with Vox.com during which the famously centrist Carville warned that the Democratic Party “can’t be more liberal than Sen. Joe Manchin” after the interviewer asked him about the possibility of passing Democratic priorities without Republican support through the budget reconciliation process.

“That’s the fact. We don’t have the votes,” Carville added in the interview.

Carville has referred to Sanders in the past as a “communist,” echoing insults used by former President Trump, and warned of the possibility of the “end of days” should the Vermont senator secure the 2020 Democratic nomination early last year.""

RobFromTX

probably because he's a right winger pretending to be a sensible middle of the road "centrist". being in between two right wing parties still makes you a right winger lol.

""His comments came in response to an interview Carville gave with Vox.com during which the famously centrist Carville warned that the Democratic Party “can’t be more liberal than Sen. Joe Manchin” after the interviewer asked him about the possibility of passing Democratic priorities without Republican support through the budget reconciliation process.

“That’s the fact. We don’t have the votes,” Carville added in the interview.

Carville has referred to Sanders in the past as a “communist,” echoing insults used by former President Trump, and warned of the possibility of the “end of days” should the Vermont senator secure the 2020 Democratic nomination early last year.""

Brother you still havent confirmed the link between libcucks and zionists on the Natanyahu thread

Now if a "libcuck" is the same thing as a "cuckold"...and a cuckold is a guy that lets other men get it on with his wife.....then what does that have to do with supporting zionists? Because i know some jewish peeps in Austin and outside of anal they are not allowed to engage in such uncouth behavior.

Its time to explain yourself

xtsho

Yeah he's the guy that was out there a few weeks ago saying Harris didn't have a chance. Now he's trying to climb into a speeding car. He's just an old Clinton hack. This is Obama's party now. Carville is irrelevant. He's the past. Harris has no use for him or his advice. She's got Obama's right hand man running her campaign. Who does trump have? corey lewendowsky, what a joke. I think he's bringing Miss alternative facts kellyanne back as well. What a clown show. trump hires the best people ha ha ha ha ha..... trumps in big trouble. Even FOX news has started cutting away from incoherent and DERANGED speeches and the audience is getting up and leaving early as well.

trump is a scared old man. And he has reason to be afraid. He's going to lose and he knows it.

“This is, let’s take Trump down once and for all," said a person with close knowledge of the process around Harris.

Obama: Take trump down Show no mercy

Plouffe: No problem

1724257851843.png

Obama and Harris go way back.

1724257420757.png

1724257452730.png

1724257482406.png

moose eater

Brother you still havent confirmed the link between libcucks and zionists on the Natanyahu thread

Now if a "libcuck" is the same thing as a "cuckold"...and a cuckold is a guy that lets other men get it on with his wife.....then what does that have to do with supporting zionists? Because i know some jewish peeps in Austin and outside of anal they are not allowed to engage in such uncouth behavior.

Its time to explain yourself
Pretty sure it was metaphor, and I'm betting you can figure out its intended message from there.

Latest posts

Latest posts