What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The only thing real is that maga is a bunch of lunatics. These people are an embarrassment. The entire world is rolling on the floor laughing at these clowns.

View attachment 19051000
57udkh3e8cjd1.jpeg

Yup. Nothing weird here.

Weirdos.

greyfader

i see shiva the masochist is back. he can't stand watching the "chump" going down. i wonder what it's like viewing life through a fog-filled tunnel.

he is a russia lover and wants trump to win because trump will defund the ukrainians.

he is also a fascist "white christian national" type and got butt hurt over moose's posting of todd snider and his song.

he can't discern the difference between a type of person and race. todd snider was not attacking a race but rather a type of person.

shive is a sad, pathetic little boy of a person. a 42 year old failure at the game of life. the ultimate loser.

greyfader

maga is a national embarrassment. These people actually call themselves Real Americans. They're Real alright. Real stupid.
people think the acronym means "make america great again", when it really means "make america go assbackwards"!

GenghisKush

This RUMOR of unspecified "reporting" that Trump is calling Bibi asking him not to agree to any ceasefire until after November 2024 is a spicy meatball.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
For someone with an aversion for or criticism toward the transgendered, there seems to be a Karen posting above who, by all accounts, has a penis, if their presentation of themselves in the past has been honest.

Imagine that; a Karen with a penis. In the body of a transphobic kinda' guy. How unique. Not necessarily a Unik (though I could be wrong), but rather, unique.

There's a big word such a person might want to learn to differentiate between racism, versus noting values held by specific political aggregates or sub-groups. That big word is 'demographics'.

Can you say 'demographics' boys and girls? Sure you can..

I have to wonder if when the poster wakes in the morning, if perhaps 95% of his bodily fluids are made up of vinegar? Because it often seems plausible, based on his posts, where he bends over backward to find issues that aren't there. Maybe born of the boredom of being on public assistance with a limited list of recreational potential?
--------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, here's a link to Drop Site News' (previously) live coverage of the DNC convention, including some stories to be had regarding when a delegate was found to have a Palestinian flag in his duffle bag.

lol

xtsho

The former lieutenant governor of Georgia is expected to be among several Republicans supporting Harris expected to make an appearance at the United Center.

"As a lifelong conservative Republican, I do not recognize my own party. Donald Trump does not care about America’s working families; he only cares about revenge and retribution," Duncan said. "Americans know Donald Trump’s extremist agenda is a threat to our country, and it’s time to move past his incoherence and division."

xtsho

There's a ton Real Republicans speaking at the DNC.

Real Republicans are against trump.

I'm looking forward to Adam Kinzinger speaking. He's a smart guy, Real Republican, that didn't sell out his country and kiss trumps ass.

xtsho

What bravery. She knows that the maga are going to come after her yet she still showed up and supported Harris. I hope for her sake that she's got some good bodyguards. She just put her life in danger.

xtsho

I have TDS so I'll talk more about trump.

He's telling people that he's better looking than Kamala Harris. He's saying the crowds at Harris rallies are AI. He's saying the polls he was bragging about a month ago are now fake.

If anyone's deranged it's donald trump and anyone that supports that lying grifter.

I'm going to enjoy watching that Blue Tsunami wash away trump and all of his pathetic followers. Cults have no place in America.

xtsho

Obama will be speaking in one hour at the DNC. Whether you like him or not he's the greatest orator of our time and worth watching. His style of presentation is copied by many. He's like Mick Ronson who invented most of the guitar moves used today. Nobody knows who Mick Ronson is as it was before the internet, social media, and instant news. But everyone knows who Barrack Obama is and nobody can dispute that his speaking skills are exceptional.

moose eater

Obama will be speaking in one hour at the DNC. Whether you like him or not he's the greatest orator of our time and worth watching. His style of presentation is copied by many. He's like Mick Ronson who invented most of the guitar moves used today. Nobody knows who Mick Ronson is as it was before the internet, social media, and instant news. But everyone knows who Barrack Obama is and nobody can dispute that his speaking skills are exceptional.
He (Obama) also helped to deliver the TARP bailouts to Wall St's serial fraudsters (along with GW), free of any serious ramifications for their crimes against Ma and Pa America, and brought about the commission of numerous serious war crimes for which he and we have never been prosecuted... But all parties should've been held accountable..

When I see shiny packaging, I often wonder why they felt the need to go to that length, rather than either improving the product inside or saving the cost to the consumer.

He also received a Nobel Peace Prize for what I still can't fathom, while increasing the number of armed conflicts around the world after GW left office.

On a positive note, as he was preparing to end his tenure in the White House, Bibi wanted him to quash a resolution at the UN that was critical of Israel, and BO said "No". Bibi isn't used to having anyone in the Oval Office say no to him. Especially a Black man. Would've loved to have had audio-video of the delivery of THAT message. As I've stated before.

Now I'm off to change the oil and filters in yet another vehicle and smoke a joint of Ghost Train Haze #1 before the process. Gots to have numerous vehicles ready for the trip for the scans in Los Anchorage in case one or the other gets an attitude before departure and I end up needing to punt..

Latest posts

Latest posts