What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

moose eater

There's more than the surface re. allegations concerning Tulsi and the Russians, and Hillary had her hands in it for a long while now.

Seems that HRC accused more than one person of this.. but Hillary has shown herself to be cut-throat when she wants what she wants. That's a fact.

To some degree, some of the current mayhem reads like classic payback for party betrayal. Nothing more.

Fucking partisan psyops and vindictive ping-pong. Nauseating at best.

But wait, there's this, albeit from the 'Daily Beast' of all places.

And this....

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've always liked the Intercept, especially Ryan Grim. But man, listening to him speak is an exercise in patience.

moose eater

I've always liked the Intercept, especially Ryan Grim. But man, listening to him speak is an exercise in patience.
Nothing like trying to listen to Glenn Greenwald at times, especially when he's lost focus.

Grim and Scahill now have their own news site, too... Drop Site News.

RobFromTX

1724105911109.jpeg

moose eater

For someone with an aversion for or criticism toward the transgendered, there seems to be a Karen posting above who, by all accounts, has a penis, if their presentation of themselves in the past has been honest.

Imagine that; a Karen with a penis. In the body of a transphobic kinda' guy. How unique. Not necessarily a Unik (though I could be wrong), but rather, unique.

There's a big word such a person might want to learn to differentiate between racism, versus noting values held by specific political aggregates or sub-groups. That big word is 'demographics'.

Can you say 'demographics' boys and girls? Sure you can..

I have to wonder if when the poster wakes in the morning, if perhaps 95% of his bodily fluids are made up of vinegar? Because it often seems plausible, based on his posts, where he bends over backward to find issues that aren't there. Maybe born of the boredom of being on public assistance with a limited list of recreational potential?
--------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, here's a link to Drop Site News' (previously) live coverage of the DNC convention, including some stories to be had regarding when a delegate was found to have a Palestinian flag in his duffle bag.

Last edited:

xtsho

For someone with an aversion for or criticism toward the transgendered, there seems to be a Karen posting above who, by all accounts, has a penis, if their presentation of themselves in the past has been honest.

Imagine that; a Karen with a penis. In the body of a transphobic kinda' guy. How unique. Not necessarily a Unik (though I could be wrong), but rather, unique.

There's a big word such a person might want to learn to differentiate between racism, versus noting values held by specific political aggregates or sub-groups. That big word is 'demographics'.

Can you say 'demographics' boys and girls? Sure you can..

I have to wonder if when the poster wakes in the morning, if perhaps 95% of his bodily fluids are made up of vinegar? Because it often seems plausible, based on his posts, where he bends over backward to find issues that aren't there. Maybe born of the boredom of being on public assistance with a limited list of recreational potential?
--------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, here's a link to Drop Site News' (previously) live coverage of the DNC convention, including some stories to be had regarding when a delegate was found to have a Palestinian flag in his duffle bag.

No need to insult the maga cult members that spread so much joy and happiness.

moose eater

No need to insult the maga cult members that spread so much joy and happiness.
I dunno'. I've sensed such a need in regard to one or two of such twits for a long time.. And now I feel somewhat .... gratified.

I think that's the word... Yes, gratified. :)

Or, maybe happier than a MAGA cult member in shit.. :)

xtsho

The only thing real is that maga is a bunch of lunatics. These people are an embarrassment. The entire world is rolling on the floor laughing at these clowns.

Trump-supporters-spotted-in-nappies-at-rallies.jpg