What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

xtsho

but...cowshit is EXCELLENT fertilizer ! i could be wrong; let's bury The Chump in a field & plant weed on top of him and see how well it grows. no need to wait until he dies...;)

I'd prefer to just put him out to pasture to spend the rest of his days.

buzzmobile

Veteran
I'd prefer to just put him out to pasture to spend the rest of his days.
Sheldon is waiting for his arrival.

Miriam earned that award.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
He gave the ultimate sacrifice but trump thinks the medal he gave to a donor is better.
his "quality" of thinking is abysmal at best...
Laughter is preferable than the rage and hate filled screaming and yelling frum trump during his Presidency and ever since.
his schtick has worn out its welcome with normal people. is there a group of folks other than hate-filled power-hungry quasi-religious white male misogynists that he has not attacked/offended yet ?;)

xtsho

WILKES-BARRE, Pa. — Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump fixated on Vice President Kamala Harris’s appearance in terms he acknowledged were offensive, rejecting pressure from GOP allies to emphasize policy differences over personal attacks.

“You’re not allowed to say this anymore. You know, David, don’t ever get caught in this trap,” Trump said at a rally Saturday, calling on Republican Senate candidate David McCormick in the audience. “David, please don’t ever call a woman beautiful, because that will be the end of your political career.”

He appeared to take exception to a Wall Street Journal column that listed Harris’s appearance as one of her political assets, saying, “I am much better looking than her. I’m a better-looking person than Kamala.” He also said he mistook an illustration of Harris on the cover of Time Magazine for the actresses Sophia Loren or Elizabeth Taylor.

In other recent remarks, Trump suggested Harris’s appearance would undermine her with world leaders, saying they would view her as a “play toy” and declining to specify why. House Republican leaders have advised lawmakers to stop attacking Harris based on her identity, but Trump has brushed off advice from Republican allies, including former rival Nikki Haley, to avoid personal attacks of the Democratic presidential nominee.

“I’m entitled to personal attacks,” he told reporters on Thursday. “I have to do it my way.”

greyfader

since he seems so intent upon euthanizing himself perhaps we should humanely assist him in gaining merciful release.

may i suggest we take up a collection and send him the classic short sword, a wakizashi, because a tanto would be too short to properly penetrate the blubber.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was reading about that. None are reporting why she was added to Quiet Skies. Did she say something and was caught/reported? Most politicians are scumbags, to begin with. I wouldn't be shocked if they got caught saying something bad. They do that often in privet. None of the important info will ever see the light of day. That is how the GOV works regardless of which party is in the white house.

Having said that if she was added for no reason then someone's head should roll

xtsho

Nobody knows why she was added so everything is just speculation. More than likely she was caught on wiretap surveillance with someone already being watched. But that's just speculation.

One thing is certain is that it's not because she left the Democratic party. If that was the case then why weren't Kirsten Sinema and Joe Manchin placed on the same watch list? They did the same thing.

Too many people are caught up in conspiracies. The big bad Democrats are going to get you if you leave the party.

"A former member of the Democratic Party, Sinema became an independent in December 2022."

"On May 31, 2024, Manchin announced that he would leave the Democratic Party and file as an Independent"

Her decision to meet Syrian President Bashar al-Assad and her skepticism of claims that he had used chemical weapons gave rise to public disagreement from mainstream Democrats. In March 2020, Gabbard ended her presidential candidacy, and endorsed Joe Biden.

Sounds like she's sympathetic with tyrants. Of course Assad used chemical weapons. That's not up for debate. She found a more lucrative career parroting the far right conspiracies and appearing as a contributor on FOX.

She's also sympathetic with traitors and those that wish to cause harm to the United States of America. Saying it's because she left the Democratic party is ridiculous. It's likely due to the company she keeps. Her ideology makes her a threat to the United States. Just because she served in the armed forces doesn't mean she's a patriot or has allegiance to the United States of America. If she was she would not have tried to get charges dropped against Snowden and Assange.

"In October 2020, Tulsi Gabbard and Matt Gaetz introduced a bill calling for the United States to drop criminal charges against Edward Snowden. She introduced a similar bill, with Kentucky Republican congressman Thomas Massie, aimed at ensuring the release of Julian Assange from prison in the United Kingdom where he was being held pending resolution of extradition proceedings to the United States."

Cannavore

Veteran
You know it's election season when Tulsi the grifter comes out of her hole. Don't hear about this person all year then the RNC wheels her out to do some classic material IE why I walked away from the democratic party etc.

xtsho

You know it's election season when Tulsi the grifter comes out of her hole. Don't hear about this person all year then the RNC wheels her out to do some classic material IE why I walked away from the democratic party etc.

She said "Libs Bad" so now she a hero to the right.

xtsho

She found herself right at home on FOX where all the viewers thrive on name calling and hate. They act like they're patriots and drive around in pickup trucks with American flags flying in the bed of the truck.

Tulsi Gabbard took the side of a traitor and now she's a hero over on FOX. Patriots my ass. Patriotism takes a back seat when an individual is against the Democrats. All she had to do is join the "Libs Bad!" chorus. Apparently being an advocate for a traitor that flew to China with thousands of classified United States documents that he shared before then flying to Russia to share those documents with the Russians and then became a Russian citizen doesn't matter.

She also advocated for Assange who leaked troves of classified documents as well.

Regardless of your stance regarding those two men they put Americans at harm and it's likely some were killed due to their actions. Yet here goes Tulsi Gabbard becoming a hero on FOX. The magas stand for nothing but hate. Period. If they stood for America then they would boycott FOX for giving her a platform. The maga are as fake as the fake news FOX spews out on a daily basis.

Why is she on some watch list? Probably because she's been found to be communicating with snowden and others that are Enemies of the State.

RobFromTX

1724018243270.gif

xtsho

If one takes the time to look it's not hard to find legitimate reasons as to why Gabbard is on a watch list. But if your lazy it's easier to just blame Harris and the Democrats.

She doesn't just have ties to Russia she's also a member of a cult.

Sinavaiana Gabbard says her niece’s career is all about the pursuit of power, and her bid for the presidency in 2020 was the culmination of four decades of Butler’s efforts to seek political influence.

Dr Caroline Sinavaiana Gabbard says her niece Tulsi Gabbard is heavily influenced by reclusive Hawaiian guru Chris Butler
“Once again I find my niece’s apparent penchant for parroting extremist toadies such as Tucker Carlson and vile ‘strongmen’ such as Vladimir Putin, to be problematic and deeply troubling,” Sinavaiana Gabbard, a retired professor of English at the University of Hawaii, told The Independent.

Her pro-Kremlin talking points led to Russian state-TV introducing her as “Tulsi, our friend.”

Forbes revealed earlier this year that Gabbard’s biggest political donor in 2021 is a pro-Putin apologist.

And in March, it was revealed that Elena Branson, a dual US-Russian citizen accused of spying for the Kremlin, donated to her campaign for reelection to Congress in 2019.

In 2015, she flew to Syria to meet with the dictator Bashar al-Assad as he was waging a brutal war against his own people.

She has courted Egyptian president Abdel Fattah El-Sisi, whose regime has killed and imprisoned thousands of subjects since assuming power in a coup in 2014.

But in interviews and speeches, she has acknowledged and defended her links to Butler, referring to him as her “guru dev” – or spiritual leader – in 2015.

Dual U.S.-Russian National Charged with Acting Illegally as a Russian Agent in United States​

“As alleged, Elena Branson, a dual U.S. - Russian national, actively subverted foreign agent registration laws in the United States in order to promote Russian policies and ideology,”

The Science of Identity Foundation (SIF) is a spiritual and religious organization. It was founded by Chris Butler in 1977, and is based out of Hawaii, United States.

Multiple ex-members of SIF have described it as a "cult"; Butler was "akin to a God" and not willing to be questioned. He has also been accused of preaching homophobia, skepticism of science, Islamophobia, and misogyny.

moose eater

Yes, the inner reality of Tulsi's politics suck, and her aligning with Bernie seems to have been a sham, but aside from consorting with the right-wing leadership of India and others, she's not been accused of any actual threatening behavior.

Matt Taibbi (from Rolling Stone, often) is a pretty serious journalist, and all they/he can tentatively conclude in connecting the dots is that her addition to the Quiet Skies list came to be around the same time that she publicly stated that America needed to know how dangerous a Kamala Harris presidency would be for the Country.

But if you look into the supposed anti-terror activities of Homeland Security, the FBI, CIA, and even the FISA Court, they've been running amok in questionable activities and cases ever since post-9/11. Entrapment and super loose evidence have been their modus operandi for a LONG time. And with the FBI and some others, it goes back most of 90 years. Palmer Raids, anyone? Geronimo Pratt? Leonard Peltier? Ruby Ridge? COINTELPRO? And on and on.

Mind you, in Tulsi's case, the reports originated with some Air Marshall's coming forth re. hanky-panky in re. to supposed anti-terror activities and the TSA. And I would think such folks would know.

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
If one takes the time to look it's not hard to find legitimate reasons as to why "Smith/Jones" is on a watch list.
there may be legitimate reasons for her listing, but the feds have never been bashful about sticking a name on there just for the hell of it. :sneaky:

xtsho

there may be legitimate reasons for her listing, but the feds have never been bashful about sticking a name on there just for the hell of it. :sneaky:

She's pro-Russia. Her biggest donor in 2021 was a Russian political operative who's purpose it is to promote Russia and spread pro-Russian propaganda. That donation money likely came straight from the Kremlin and ended up in gabbards bank account. She's right in there with all of the other Russian apologists like trump himself, jd vance, tucker carlson, and all the rest of the fake patriots out there rooting for Russia.

Latest posts

Latest posts