What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

xtsho

Yeah it's real funny. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Billionaire Tycoon Sheldon Adelson was so proud watching trump award his wife the Congressional Medal of Freedom that he paid for with donations to trump and is better than the Congressional Medal of Honor given to soldiers because the soldiers are either dead or were severely wounded in battle.

Miriam Adelson served her country by sipping chardonnay on a yacht while consuming raw oysters and caviar.

xtsho

1723824316734.png

On the evening of October 17, 2005, Cashe, a member of A Company, 1st Battalion, 15th Infantry Regiment, 3rd Infantry Division, saved the lives of six of his fellow soldiers after the Bradley fighting vehicle they were riding in struck an improvised explosive device despite suffering second and third-degree burns over 72% of his body. Cashe succumbed to his injuries on November 8, 2005, at Brooke Army Medical Center, Fort Sam Houston, Texas.

Sergeant First Class Alwyn C. Cashe distinguished himself by acts of gallantry above and beyond the call of duty while serving as Platoon Sergeant with Company A, 1st Battalion, 15th Infantry Regiment, 3rd Brigade, 3rd Infantry Division in Salah Ad Din Province, Iraq, on October 17th, 2005.

While on a nighttime mounted patrol near an enemy-laden village, the Bradley Fighting Vehicle which Sergeant First Class Cashe was commanding was attacked by enemy small-arms fire and an improvised explosive device, which disabled the vehicle and engulfed it in flames. After extracting himself from the vehicle, Sergeant First Class Cashe set about extracting the driver, who was trapped in the vehicle. After opening the driver’s hatch, Sergeant First Class Cashe and a fellow soldier extracted the driver, who was engulfed in the flames.

During the course of extinguishing the flames on the driver and extracting him from the vehicle, Sergeant First Class Cashe’s fuel soaked uniform, ignited and caused severe burns to his body. Ignoring his painful wounds, Sergeant First Class Cashe then moved to the rear of the vehicle to continue in aiding his fellow soldiers who were trapped in the troop compartment. At this time, the enemy noted his movements and began to direct their fire on his position. When another element of the company engaged the enemy, Sergeant First Class Cashe seized the opportunity and moved into the open troop door and aided four of his soldiers in escaping the burning vehicle.

Having extracted the four soldiers, Sergeant First Class Cashe noticed two other soldiers had not been accounted for and again he entered the vehicle to retrieve them. At this time, reinforcements arrived to further suppress the enemy and establish a Casualty Collection Point. Despite the severe second-and third-degree burns covering the majority of his body, Sergeant First Class Cashe persevered through the pain to encourage his fellow soldiers and ensure they received needed medical care.

When medical evacuation helicopters began to arrive, Sergeant First Class Cashe selflessly refused evacuation until all of the other wounded soldiers were evacuated first. Sergeant First Class Cashe’s extraordinary heroism and selflessness above and beyond the call of duty were keeping with the highest traditions of the military service and reflect great credit upon himself, his unit, and the United States Army.

He gave the ultimate sacrifice but trump thinks the medal he gave to a donor is better.

Last edited:

greyfader

Just post after post

For someone who keeps saying tds isn't real you sure make a case for it chief ;)✌️
rob, the deal is that trump really is bad. a bad man, a bad person. he is our national embarrassment. he lies every time he opens his mouth. he steals, he cheats, he'a a racist, he's a misogynist.

he openly admires dictators. he wants to be one. he has absolutely no redeeming social values, he is totally and completely despicable.

he doesn't pay his bills. butler pa, where the assassination attempt occurred still hasn't been paid for his use of the venue. he said he wanted to come back and give another speech there and the officials there said that he would have to pay for the last one first and then pay in advance for the next one.

many municipalities are demanding money up front from him because of his past history of not paying after the events. he still owes money for some 2016 campaign events.

he displays the emotional maturity of a slightly post-pubescent 13 year old and i know i just insulted some mature 13 year olds.

have you looked at the project 2025 agenda? it's a scary, fully fascist description of a takeover of american society.

you say you're just here for the laughs, well buddy, there's nothing funny about trump. he's a walking trainwreck and has no qualifying virtues whatsoever to be president of the united states.

isn't about time for you to man up and care about something other than yourself?

RobFromTX

rob, the deal is that trump really is bad. a bad man, a bad person. he is our national embarrassment. he lies every time he opens his mouth. he steals, he cheats, he'a a racist, he's a misogynist.

he openly admires dictators. he wants to be one. he has absolutely no redeeming social values, he is totally and completely despicable.

he doesn't pay his bills. butler pa, where the assassination attempt occurred still hasn't been paid for his use of the venue. he said he wanted to come back and give another speech there and the officials there said that he would have to pay for the last one first and then pay in advance for the next one.

many municipalities are demanding money up front from him because of his past history of not paying after the events. he still owes money for some 2016 campaign events.

he displays the emotional maturity of a slightly post-pubescent 13 year old and i know i just insulted some mature 13 year olds.

have you looked at the project 2025 agenda? it's a scary, fully fascist description of a takeover of american society.

you say you're just here for the laughs, well buddy, there's nothing funny about trump. he's a walking trainwreck and has no qualifying virtues whatsoever to be president of the united states.

isn't about time for you to man up and care about something other than yourself?

lol i know he will lose....but the alternative wont help you either. a rotten year for america

moose eater

Well, that about sums it up.

Anyone up for bacon/breakfast sausage, eggs, pancakes and organic maple syrup, with freshly ground French roast coffee?

xtsho

lol i know he will lose....but the alternative wont help you either. a rotten year for america

No it's a good year for America. We don't need a lying conman to make it great again. America is great right now. Harris will do just fine.

Eltitoguay

Fascist movements historically speaking gain power when there is economic turmoil aka when capitalism is failing. This isn't made up, it's an accepted historical understanding of how fascist movements come to be.
"Cronyism" operates under capitalism lol. It does not change the fact that it's still capitalism. Get rid of "cronyism" and you'll be right back in this position in a hundred years where capitalism devolves into cronyism and fascism.
You may be interested in the statements (from 2012) regarding the deceased Spanish politician Julio Anguita, leader of the Communist Party of Spain at the time:

Julio Anguita (2012): “We are in perfect conditions for fascism”​

Question: Julio, we are going to quote two phrases, which are two graffiti that were made at two different times in two Latin American countries. One in Uruguay, during the military dictatorship, which said “Hope is the last thing to be lost.” And another in Argentina, during the corralito era, which said: “Let them all go.”

Answer: Well, the first is the most terrible of the two, because you know that there is a saying that the last thing to be lost is hope. Well, it has been lost. As a population we are defenseless against any message. We are in perfect conditions for fascism. Fascism has a series of elements that make it seductive: first, it points out an enemy. And one needs it. To know what one is fighting against. Because fighting against capitalism is more abstract. Who could the enemy be? Well, the Moroccan, the foreigner, or the red. I don't know. An enemy. Secondly, its dialectic is black or white. Fascism is a political dialectic for mental dogs(=lazy), who need things to be given to them. That gives them a force that risks their lives, be careful. And analyses in which everything is so elementary, so simple, that it drags people along. Right now we are waiting for it to be presented. What happens is that capital is not interested, because it already dominates perfectly. It is not interested in that progress. Otherwise, the moment they see that there could be a reaction from the people, fascisms will appear. Because they are their children. Fascism is the child of the capitalist system when it enters into crisis. It produces it by its own logic. I am not talking about good or bad people. I am talking about the logical vision of things. When I say capitalist, I am not saying murderous capitalism. No, no. When I talk about capitalist it is because it has this definition. When I make this definition I am referring to economic terms, not moral terms. Many times on the left we always make analyses from a moral point of view and we are lost. Because then we make enormous mistakes: 'capitalist, miserable, vile, perverse. Worker, saint'. No, no. There are businessmen who are good people and there are every worker... And we get lost, we get lost.
Fascism is the child of the capitalist system when it enters into crisis

Q: Classical fascisms also drew on the workers' movement.

A: In the French elections, about 10 or 12 years ago (2000 or 2012), Le Pen won in the strongholds of the Communist Party. And this, which the Communist parties often say like this... I have tried and we have managed to analyse this. Why us? Because many times the clientele that has voted for us, fighters and so on, also needed to be told "who the enemy is". And for me, communism is an exercise in permanent thought, in reflection. Well, that is what I learned. So, visceral communism, communism of the heart without reason, does not interest me.

moose eater

"More revolutions have been won with laughter than with bullets." (D. Reichman and another)

Pat Paulsen, Dick Gergory, and the Smothers Brothers knew that. I always just assumed they were poor shots.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
TDS = trump denial syndrome. Denial that he's a worthless piece of bovine dung.
but...cowshit is EXCELLENT fertilizer ! i could be wrong; let's bury The Chump in a field & plant weed on top of him and see how well it grows. no need to wait until he dies...;)