What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

Cannavore

Veteran
what's funny is liberals will be deciding what the definition of fascist is while they're lined up for the camps lol. stop playing nice with these pieces of shit. if they can't be re-educated then gg.

xtsho

It must be tough being a Republican right now and watching your candidate melting down.

Grandpa Donald's mental state is declining by the day. He's losing it. Harris taking the lead in several swing states terrifies him. He's dragging the whole party down as well with the down ballot races.

This is shaping up to be a Blue Tsunami in November. Maybe the author of the Project 2025 book postponed it's release so they could shelve it for 4 years and call it Project 2029.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Kamala has strange public at her events.😬🤌

1723396990551.png

G.O. Joe

Veteran
Now it's just a question of how motivated the white power and bible crowd is for voting for pathological liars they saw on TV/internet. Early results show support for locals, but the don of dementia appears to be set on self destruct.

Claptons most popular songs came after he supposedly quit heroin, although sounding like it came from that place. Beware Of Mr Baker was interesting - good thing I never thought much of him.

greyfader

Now it's just a question of how motivated the white power and bible crowd is for voting for pathological liars they saw on TV/internet. Early results show support for locals, but the don of dementia appears to be set on self destruct.

Claptons most popular songs came after he supposedly quit heroin, although sounding like it came from that place. Beware Of Mr Baker was interesting - good thing I never thought much of him.
i've seen cream several times and ginger baker was one of the best percussionist of that era.

i was there at fillmore west when they recorded "cream live at fillmore west".

it was recorded over several shows. i still remember they had set up a portable recording studio in the middle of the ballroom floor.

i was there the night bruce and clapton took a break and walked off stage, leaving baker there on his drums.

that's when he did his famous 20 minute solo. played like a maniac on meth, perhaps he was one.

this is my favorite cut from that show. the energy is insane! baker was the one who made it all work with only 3 instruments in the band.

he shines on this track!

xtsho

He can run but he can't hide. :biggrin:

1723403773850.png

1723404027048.png

Project 2025 is trumps agenda. They can deny it but nobody's buying.

xtsho

I can't stop laughing.

Saying the Democrats are engaging in schoolyard bullying. Good grief.

Sen. JD Vance (R-Ohio) said, in an interview that aired Sunday, that Democrats are engaging in “schoolyard bully” attacks by calling the GOP ticket “weird.”

And then there's this, and for those that don't know "My Heart Will Go On" was the theme song for the movie Titanic. And we all know what happened there. Too funny.

1723409818083.png

xtsho

what are the dem proposals to stop project 2025? just to vote?

Since they're going to win in November Project 2025 is not going to come to fruition. What do you think they should be doing right now other than exposing it and gaining more voters while they do?

Cannavore

Veteran
Have a policy platform that resonates with the disaffected working class?

This is the last time they can run on "we're not trump" then they'll actually have to start doing their jobs again.

moose eater

It must be tough being a Republican right now and watching your candidate melting down.

Grandpa Donald's mental state is declining by the day. He's losing it. Harris taking the lead in several swing states terrifies him. He's dragging the whole party down as well with the down ballot races.

This is shaping up to be a Blue Tsunami in November. Maybe the author of the Project 2025 book postponed it's release so they could shelve it for 4 years and call it Project 2029.
Not that Alaska's votes really count much in the Presidential election (our votes are often still being tabulated when the President is announced, and with a total population of only about 730,000 in the entire State, it's a drop in the large bucket), but The Donald's campaign is running an endorsement for Nancy Dahlstrom frequently on television and YouTube, probably radio, as well (an anti-abortion right-wing zealot) who is running against Mary Peltola, the US House Representative for all of Alaska, who is a moderate who is a pro-fishing Dem who won last election largely as a result of ranked choice voting (which I highly recommend as a system for elections if people really want to vote idealism or vision and get past the "Vote for this person because that other person is so TERRIFYING!" nonsense).

Trouble being that there are enough loony Trumpers here that they'll see the boogieman under every rock and vote for the extremist in many cases.

Fortunately, there are a number of Republican women in Alaska who feel strongly about reproductive rights, and don't view Mary Peltola as an inherent threat to them, other than for her potential to vote with the Dem aggregate in Congress. Peltola also being a First Nations/Native Alaska woman who understands firearms as they apply to rural settings, thus she's not on the same page as many more naive Dems who sometimes fear mere images of firearms, so she's a bit less easy to pigeon-hole in that regard, too.

Last edited:

moose eater

Have a policy platform that resonates with the disaffected working class?

This is the last time they can run on "we're not trump" then they'll actually have to start doing their jobs again.
There'll be yet another 'monster' for the DNC to rail on, telling the People that if they don't vote for whatever milquetoast corporatist fascist the DNC offers, their world will end.

I'll put $500 on that wager right now.

Edit: If I'm dead before the next election you can pay my estate. Thanks in advance. Easy money.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts