What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

xtsho

Probably why jd vance won't condemn the racist attacks against his wife. Doesn't want to piss off the base. His response is to just say that he loves his wife.

“Who is this guy, really? Do we really expect that the guy who has an Indian wife and named their kid Vivek is going to support white identity?” prominent white supremacist Nick Fuentes said of Vance after former President Trump announced his running mate."

"Fuentes was invited to Mar-a-Lago by Trump in November 2022, stirring a firestorm of criticism."

"Vice presidential hopeful Sen. JD Vance (R-Ohio) acknowledged the white supremacist attacks against his wife, Usha Vance, who is a child of Indian immigrants."

“Look, I love my wife so much. I love her because she’s who she is,” he told host Megyn Kelly on her show Friday. “Obviously, she’s not a white person, and we’ve been accused, attacked by some white supremacists over that. But I just, I love Usha.”

"Vance has not publicly condemned the attacks, and in his comments Friday he was more critical of liberal commentators who have blasted his past comments about traditional family and gender roles, calling the criticism “disgusting.”

greyfader

Does she still give you a woody? :biglaugh:

1722002395099-png.19038374
holy shit! what in the fuck is that thing she's wearing? it looks like something straight out of a witchcraft horror flick! if i saw that coming at me i'd run like hell!

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Plastic surgery should be saved for medical necessity...

But I suppose that the surgeon needs practice...

She used to look good.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Probably why jd vance won't condemn the racist attacks against his wife. Doesn't want to piss off the base. His response is to just say that he loves his wife.

“Who is this guy, really? Do we really expect that the guy who has an Indian wife and named their kid Vivek is going to support white identity?” prominent white supremacist Nick Fuentes said of Vance after former President Trump announced his running mate."

"Fuentes was invited to Mar-a-Lago by Trump in November 2022, stirring a firestorm of criticism."

"Vice presidential hopeful Sen. JD Vance (R-Ohio) acknowledged the white supremacist attacks against his wife, Usha Vance, who is a child of Indian immigrants."

“Look, I love my wife so much. I love her because she’s who she is,” he told host Megyn Kelly on her show Friday. “Obviously, she’s not a white person, and we’ve been accused, attacked by some white supremacists over that. But I just, I love Usha.”

"Vance has not publicly condemned the attacks, and in his comments Friday he was more critical of liberal commentators who have blasted his past comments about traditional family and gender roles, calling the criticism “disgusting.”

Yeah that sounds like he's going to have to ignore a lot more just to be in the club.

You gotta give him credit though... he flipped the focus right back on traditional family and gender roles.

I suppose that is less embarrassing than "I let everyone hate on my wife and kids so I can be successful".

moose eater

i just read this and it's so incredibly spot on. everything the trumpers have said on almost every issue has a racist element involved.

does he have to put on a white sheet and carry a noose to be seen as racist!
The Intercept and both of their former journalists, Grimm and Scahill, are some of the few remaining real investigative journalists left in the US, in my opinion.

xtsho

Yeah that sounds like he's going to have to ignore a lot more just to be in the club.

You gotta give him credit though... he flipped the focus right back on traditional family and gender roles.

I suppose that is less embarrassing than "I let everyone hate on my wife and kids so I can be successful".

Apparently vance has recently disavowed fuentes and called him a loser. But he won't directly speak out against white supremacy. He can get away with singling out fuentes since the guy is part Hispanic and not offend real White's.

“And of course — and of course Donald Trump has criticized this person. Look, I think the guy’s a total loser. Certainly, I disavow him. But if you ask me what I care more about, is it a person attacking me personally, or is it government policy that discriminates based on race? That’s what I really worry about,” Vance continued, “is bad government policy that harms people based on their immutable characteristics. Look, a lot of losers are going to attack me and attack my family.”

greyfader

Apparently vance has recently disavowed fuentes and called him a loser. But he won't directly speak out against white supremacy. He can get away with singling out fuentes since the guy is part Hispanic and not offend real White's.

“And of course — and of course Donald Trump has criticized this person. Look, I think the guy’s a total loser. Certainly, I disavow him. But if you ask me what I care more about, is it a person attacking me personally, or is it government policy that discriminates based on race? That’s what I really worry about,” Vance continued, “is bad government policy that harms people based on their immutable characteristics. Look, a lot of losers are going to attack me and attack my family.”
i see vance as an ambitious, hollow shell of a man, without true convictions, bent on political success no matter the costs to his integrity.

the fact that he became a senator based on one book he wrote is a sad testament to the mental abilities of the general public.

now, if trump is elected, we will have vance a heartbeat away from the presidency. with a 78 year old at the helm there is a real possibility that vance will become president.

we will then have a man with absolutely no experience or qualifying background and questionable motives as president.

if he and trump were sitting in a mcdonalds and trump started choking on a big greasy cheesburger, would vance perform the heimlich maneurver on him?

Rocket Soul

this is supposedly vance in drag at a halloween party at yale. isn't she lovely?

View attachment 19047033
This is not a bad look, could be a wifey, who knows. At least not disqualifying from being a girlfriend.

IMG_6406.jpeg

This however is giving "i wanna be part of the In-girls" maybe even for the streets. I dont really like that, theyre usually mean and vain.

Somebody should tell vance that nobody marries a 304, guys want a wholesome and sweet girl for a wife. Not like this. Be yourself, being popular isnt that important.

Still, sexy and i bet someone would hit that, especially in college.

But now we need a stronger word than weird...

greyfader

"Still, sexy and i bet someone would hit that, especially in college."

man, they don't make enough booze for that! but maybe, if you're both drunk and blind?

GenghisKush

This is not a bad look, could be a wifey, who knows. At least not disqualifying from being a girlfriend.

View attachment 19047266

This however is giving "i wanna be part of the In-girls" maybe even for the streets. I dont really like that, theyre usually mean and vain.

Somebody should tell vance that nobody marries a 304, guys want a wholesome and sweet girl for a wife. Not like this. Be yourself, being popular isnt that important.

Still, sexy and i bet someone would hit that, especially in college.

But now we need a stronger word than weird...
Nice to see that he is still using eyeliner

Latest posts

Latest posts