What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

greyfader

An older wooden-hulled Bristol Bay double-end dory with a cabin and berth.

View attachment 19042402
some beautiful wooden hulls in both posts. classic clinker built designs. i don't have pictures but i had a hand built 34 x 10 ft dominican fishing boat for a while. it was made without power tools in the dominican republic then probably stolen or bought from the fishermen and used to transport a boatload of dominicans across the mona passage.

they would hit the beach and jump out and run, abandoning the boat. they paint over the original paint with usually a dark blue or gray. cheap latex that's peeling off the whole time.

similar lines to the boat you show above, except open with no cabin.

wouldn't plane as it was a displacement hull but it would run at 7-8 knots with a single 40 on it.

it was built out of some kind of hardwood for the planking and caribbean white oak, known as ceiba, for the frames. then the planks were sealed with a fabric yarn and caulked.

the transom was made of the same oak, 4" thick which is so dense it doesn't float and you couldn't drive a normal nail through it. i burnt up two drills trying to put bolts through it to mount the motor.

i drug it off the beach about 50 yards and flipped it over, ground it off and fiberglassed it. i used it for a while and sold it to a tour company.

it had to be kept in the water, was maintenance intensive, and was slow so it not really suited for my work.

buzzmobile

Veteran
her parents are both hindu . her dad jamaican mixed race, her mother indian .... she is not african american . never has been , and when she labelled all jamaicans weedsmokers and dealers her father disowned her, being the marxist he is .

Poor lady has no identity.

Sad.

greyfader

first canadian hindu national president of america is a possibility for sure

om namah shivaya
she was born in america and has some african heritage so she qualifies as at least part african american. it's that simple! why does trump make race an issue and why do you back him up on it? because he is a racist and you want him elected so that he will defund ukraine.

why is this so hard for you to understand?

your twisted definitions don't mean shit over here, russia lover! you are totally transparent!

buzzmobile

Veteran
they started using indentured servants from India to work the sugar plantations. Jamaica was one of those places.
Jamaicans then came to Florida to be exploited. When the sugar cane fields were lit we could see and smell the smoke from our grove. That was a very long time ago, but it continues.

Good thing Kamala's not black.

greyfader

@shiva82 here is something for you to digest! taken from;

"Since Harris announced her candidacy, neo-birthers have been concocting spurious stories about her origins and spreading them online. Because her father is from the Caribbean, the argument goes, Harris cannot lay claim to the term “African-American.” (She is careful to describe herself as “black.”) In Donald Harris’s family history, he refers to his paternal grandmother as “a descendant of Hamilton Brown who is on record as plantation and slave owner”; some antagonists of Harris have suggested that this heritage disqualifies her from speaking to the experience of Americans descended from slaves. Not long ago, Donald Trump, Jr., re-tweeted (then deleted) a message which denied that Harris is a “black American,” an assertion that attempted to cast doubt on both parts of that identity. “Look, this is the same thing they did to Barack,” Harris said, on “The Breakfast Club.” “They don’t understand what black people are. Because if you do, if you walked down Hampton’s campus, or Howard’s campus, or Morehouse, or Spelman, or Fisk, you would have a much better appreciation for the diaspora, for the diversity, for the beauty in the diversity of who we are as black people. So I’m not going to spend my time trying to educate people about who black people are.”

since you have made your bullshit statement, i have read quite a bit about her background and no where in the literature does it mention that her father was hindu.

and;

"Asked during a 2019 radio interview whether she favoured legalizing marijuana, Kamala Harris laughingly replied: ““Half my family’s from Jamaica—are you kidding me?”

taken from https://nationalpost.com/news/as-ka...ear-little-about-her-jamaican-american-father.

so, you russia propaganda spouting tool, every one of your points is complete and utter bullshit!

buzzmobile

Veteran
so, the bears are getting careless with their stash! owls are cool! we have several different species that appear around the house. one is a great horned owl. and some smaller ones i have not been close enough to identify.

i love boats and have studied boat design. i've built 3 work boats for diving. i couldn't buy the kind of boats i needed so i built them. large flat bottom dories with 30 degree flaired sides and an upswept bow for heavy seas.

they will carry a huge load safely in rough seas and plane off at low speed. you give them a lot of throttle to get them up on plane and then back it off to where they're just barely hanging on plane. typically around 10 knots. very fuel efficient. 2 40 hp yamaha enduros with large diameter low pitch props were all you need.

i liked 24 ft with an 8 ft beam.

here is a pacific dory that uses the same design.

View attachment 19042400
That looks similar to a panga.

audiohi

Veteran
she is not african american . stop with the nonsense. she was raised in canada too

stop being a race baiting prick too while you are at it

i have no interest in your ability to use a dodgy dna test and i have no interest in your genetics what so ever. the only thing i'm certain on is that you are 100% a tyrant

nobody answered my question!

is Obama black?

here he is with his white mom growing up in Hawaii

soo.... white man?

24Cover-jumbo.jpg

Hiddenjems

So you ARE comfortable with genital mutilation of children as long as your team is doing it. Good to know.

For the record, I am not ok with ANY genital mutilation of minors.
Where did I say it was ok? I’m not even Jewish.

How could I have stopped it? If you want an opinion on circumcision don’t ask the man if he’s snipped, it wasn’t up to him. Ask if his male children are.

Latest posts

Latest posts