What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Where do you get the idea that I'm surprised? I just posted a fact. Something many are unable to accept. Another FACT some are unable to accept is that trump is going to lose the 2024 election.
see i can't see the future like u can... i'll just wait till the 1st wed in nov , when i awaken from my sleep to see who is the new pres...

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
see i can't see the future like u can... i'll just wait till the 1st wed in nov , when i awaken from my sleep to see who is the new pres...
Or after all the court challenges...total shit show. All the giddy Kamala coronation BS is almost as bad as MAGA.

Last edited:

xtsho

Not everyone can see the future. It takes a clear mind unclouded by emotion.

1721740774769.png

xtsho

Finally someone said it (y)

It is ridiculous. But that's what elections have become.

The amount of money being raised is also ridiculous. Most of it coming from PAC's with little oversite as to where it's coming from. I don't like that either party is able to raise so much money from hidden donors. But thank the Supreme Court for that. At least Clarence Thomas got that motorhome he always wanted.

1721741397463.png

greyfader

Or after all the court challenges...total shit show. All the giddy Kamala coronation BS is almost as bad as MAGA.
true, but it's working! people are jumping on board. you're seeing the formation of a democratic party wave.

historically, in presidental elections, when the entire democratic party unites, they have been unstoppable.

greyfader

It is ridiculous. But that's what elections have become.

The amount of money being raised is also ridiculous. Most of it coming from PAC's with little oversite as to where it's coming from. I don't like that either party is able to raise so much money from hidden donors. But thank the Supreme Court for that. At least Clarence Thomas got that motorhome he always wanted.

View attachment 19036992
this! super pacs should be illegal, there should not be corporate donations of any kind. only individual donations from the public should be allowed.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It would be interesting to know if all posting live in the USA.. I DO. It sure seems like some do not.

greyfader

It would be interesting to know if all posting live in the USA.. I DO. It sure seems like some do not.
yeah, hammer, we got some foreign actors on here pushing highly suspicious agendas. they won't even admit where they're from! i guess they're either ashamed or embarrassed to tell us. or maybe they don't want to reveal who they are working for.

greyfader

the secret service director, cheatle, just resigned her position under bipartisan pressure.

it had to happen. as a nation we can't afford to have another assassination stain on our history.

audiohi

Veteran
If you truly follow your best interests, you won’t hurt anyone, and you’ll make the world a better place. Helping others can be in your best interests. But controlling people or funding foreign wars isn’t.

Being selfish and self centered is different than your best interests.

i-hate-this-phuck-v0-fsbdwsxs50ed1.jpeg

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
yeah, hammer, we got some foreign actors on here pushing highly suspicious agendas. they won't even admit where they're from! i guess they're either ashamed or embarrassed to tell us. or maybe they don't want to reveal who they are working for.
russian dis-information???

xtsho

Musk has turned from a thinking and a forward moving engineer to someone fawning for popularity in the social media world in a pretense of supporting free speech.

He's not even a natural born citizen. He was born in South Africa only becoming a US citizen 22 years ago. If he wants to meddle in US politics he should be a real man and run for Congress since he can never run for President.

He destroyed twitter and now we're watching him destroy Tesla as well since he's alienating the majority of people that are EV buyers. For years all you heard from the right was "Those damn Libs and their green nonsense." Now musk is full blown maga. Did anyone ever tell musk that it's not a good idea to aim a pistol at your foot and pull the trigger.

Latest posts

Latest posts