What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

Cannavore

Veteran
One of the biggest pieces of shit of our time. Truly the Henry Ford of our generation.

1f8.png

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
water is the most powerful force on the planet! it is unstoppable!
its actually a saying in some places

yes, harris will turn the tide in this country and the world
im sure rus, china and iran are trembling in anticipation of the upcoming tsunami
her economy is sure to snowball! and bring wealth to all! and the borders will once again be secure

let it rain

Last edited:

xtsho

its actually a saying in some places

yes, harris will turn the tide in this country and the world
im sure rus, china and iran are trembling in anticipation of the upcoming tsunami
her economy is sure to snowball! and bring wealth to all! and the borders will once again be secure like a frozen block is ice

Water is a force. trump couldn't stop it with his border wall he bragged about. And it was the best wall ever built in the world.

1721753202220.png

1721753261039.png

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
Water is a force. trump couldn't stop it with his border wall he bragged about. And it was the best wall ever built in the world.

View attachment 19037079
View attachment 19037080
erosion is a hell of a drug, but its the thought that counts
but i say lets tear down this wall! and just let in all the illegals in from all over the world?
what could go wrong?
let the flood come

/i dont mind treading water and am a pretty good swimmer

xtsho

erosion is a hell of a drug, but its the thought that counts
but i say lets tear down this wall! and just let in all the illegals in from all over the world?
what could go wrong?
let the flood come

/i dont mind treading water and am a pretty good swimmer

I don't have any issue enforcing our border. I do have an issue with people giving out no bid contracts to have a wall built using taxpayer money. There's also the fact that the wall was built like crap with the cheapest materials and only lined a few peoples pockets and it's a guarantee that trump got some of it. They were climbing over it as soon as the sun went down. Slowed them down for less than a minute and did nothing.

The entire project was a joke to begin with. With todays technology you can monitor the border much more efficiently. Building that stupid wall was a giveaway to a few construction companies that if traced would have ties to trump. It was pure grift.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
No one shouldn't be posting just to insight division. It's not just Russia. Other countries and people living in the US also post disinfo.
There's also the fact that the wall was built like crap with the cheapest materials and only lined a few peoples pockets and it's a guarantee that trump got some of it. Building that stupid wall was a giveaway to a few construction companies that if traced would have ties to trump. It was pure grift.
u have proof he profited from the wall being built?? (actually not built)- point us in the direction to see the proof...