What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

greyfader

@Hiddenjems

"The question is which person is more likely to create an environment I can thrive in economically."

come on, man! this sounds like you are saying that all you care about is yourself and money. i don't believe that's true. i think you are a better man than that.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think there is one thing most of us could agree on. - This poll is now dildos. :ROFLMAO:

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
If you’re voting on the morality of a politician, you’d never vote period. They’re all shitbags. Trump grabs the pussy, and Kamala locks up innocent men.

The question is which person is more likely to create an environment I can thrive in economically.
i'd rather be trump, grabbing some pussy

Cannavore

Veteran
image_2024-07-22_172618550.png

EsterEssence

Veteran
tRump is an incoherent fool. Makes up names like a 3rd grader I’m looking forward to the next debate when we have a prosecutor and a convicted felon

greyfader

tRump is an incoherent fool. Makes up names like a 3rd grader I’m looking forward to the next debate when we have a prosecutor and a convicted felon
his emotional maturing process stopped in the 7th grade.

he has already said that he won't do any more debates after biden dropped out yesterday.

xtsho

• After Donald Trump's conviction, the former president's campaign said it raised $52.8M in 24 hours.
  • Democrats zoomed past those numbers in about half a day after Joe Biden dropped out of the race.
  • ActBlue, the Democrat's fundraising platform, raised well over $53 million since the announcement.
Democrats just blew past one of Donald Trump's largest single-day fundraising numbers on Sunday after President Joe Biden's surprising withdrawal from the 2024 race.

xtsho

what the fuk.... biden appointed her as the fukin czar

Nobody cares about these Czar roles anymore. They have a Czar for everything. Ultimately the border policy belongs to the President and Congress then it is implemented by the Secretary of Homeland Security. The only role the Vice President might play is breaking a tie in the Senate to pass border legislation.

And the Republicans have already made a case of Harris being pushed aside from any significant role. They've been going on for three years about how she basically had no role in anything. They joked about her being locked away somewhere. That border czar stuff is nothing. It's like a piece of lint to be brushed away.

Harris can't be tied to Bidens policies. The Republicans have already portrayed her as having no input on anything.

Last edited:

xtsho

Would you like to place a cash bet on your prediction? I know several escrow services.

See, I won a Good bit of money betting Biden would beat trump in 2020. Im going to win this time betting on trump.

Oh good grief. I don't need your money.

trump had one path back to the White House and that was Joe Biden. They were portraying him as a senile old man and doing a good job. That was their plan. They don't have a backup. All that work they went through. Is he wearing a diaper? Did he soil himself? He can't find his chair behind him, blah blah blah...

Now trumps the old man and he's going to get the same treatment without anyone holding back because of Biden.

All they have left is trump and his hate filled rants in front of crowds a quarter of the size he claims. The party of law and order my ass. trump went on a frenzy selling pardons to anyone with enough money before he left office. He shares a stage with a man released from federal prison just hours prior. Harris is a former Prosecutor that upheld the law and sent felons to prison. See where I'm going with this?

It's over. trump will never occupy the White House again and after the 2024 election nobody will have any need to kiss his ass and he'll be just another crazy old man retired in Florida where he'll spend the rest of his days riding around a golf cart at Mar A Lago complaining about everything and everyone while his sons try to keep the family business going by selling trump branded cheap Chinese junk.

greyfader

this just in! the harris campaign reports 81 million in fresh money in the first 24 hours since biden's announcement.

xtsho

They're running scared now. It's hillarious.

1721692337281.png

What a bunch of lunatics. It's hilarious. Pure comedy gold.

"Madison Cawthorn, who used to be a North Carolina congressman, echoed Trump's demand for a refund from the Biden-Harris campaign.

"Someone sue the Bidden Harris campaign for a refund and request a preliminary injunction," Cawthorn wrote on X.

"That campaign should not be allowed to spend a dollar on Kamala's behalf until this is fully litigated," he added.

Trump's former senior advisor Stephen Miller also went on Fox News and raged about how the Republican Party had "spent tens of millions of dollars running against Joe Biden."

"Now they just woke up one morning and said, 'Never mind, we're canceling the entire primary, we're getting rid of our candidate,'" he added."

igrowone

Veteran

View attachment 19036773

"Madison Cawthorn, who used to be a North Carolina congressman, echoed Trump's demand for a refund from the Biden-Harris campaign.

"Someone sue the Bidden Harris campaign for a refund and request a preliminary injunction," Cawthorn wrote on X.

"That campaign should not be allowed to spend a dollar on Kamala's behalf until this is fully litigated," he added.

Trump's former senior advisor Stephen Miller also went on Fox News and raged about how the Republican Party had "spent tens of millions of dollars running against Joe Biden."

"Now they just woke up one morning and said, 'Never mind, we're canceling the entire primary, we're getting rid of our candidate,'" he added."
truly the best vintage of whine I've smelled ever
maybe just a pinch more of "it's not fair" for the ultimate cry along

Cannavore

Veteran

View attachment 19036773

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What else do you need. . If you believe Trump didn't say that you are a fool. The beginning of the end for AMERICA! This will not end well

Last edited: