What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

xtsho

who the fuk is talking about trump and the black vote???? - what i said is if its not harris, kiss the black vote adios ...

Why? Do you actually think that Black voters would just migrate to trump en masse? Not going to happen. Fact.

Last edited:

xtsho

Foolish maga calling for Biden to resign immediately. Harris becomes President, closes down the border, takes away one of their main arguments.

maga lacks critical thinking skills. It's a platform of fear and hate. Nothing more. Harris is no stranger to locking people up. She wouldn't hesitate to lock down the border to deny maga that argument. They must have consulted with lauren boebert when coming up with their Biden resign foolishness.

The argument that Biden is too old has dissapeared. Now the argument will turn to trumps too old to. He's 78. There are plenty of clips showing him making no sense. Those will start being played 24/7. And since trump spends most of his time watching that stuff. There will be commentators going on and on about his age, declining mental state, incoherent ramblings, etc... That will make him go on even more incoherent rants as he lashes out calling people names in some incoherent, rambling, rage filled rally which will do nothing more than reinforce the idea that he is unfit.

All the Democrats need to do is run a younger candidate. It's game over for a trump 2024 victory. It's only 9:30 am but I'm already celebrating with a beer. Now I can enjoy the rest of the summer without the threat of trump winning in November. It's a great day for America.

Biden made the right call and even though he had to be pushed, he stepped aside. Biden is a decent human being. Something trump is not. Biden didn't age as well as Warren Buffet. Some are as sharp at 80 years old as they were when they were in their 40's. Some aren't. Hopefully we'll all live long enough to find out.

audiohi

Veteran
Not everyone, just you. I think you need to feel the pressure of the totalitarians you support.

Maybe you should be forcing an experimental medial procedure on people, or losing their job for not getting it?

What I’m really looking forward to is all the money I’m about to make when trump is president.

you'll be a billionaire one day and pay less taxes

I believe in you

xtsho

Not everyone, just you. I think you need to feel the pressure of the totalitarians you support.

Maybe you should be forcing an experimental medial procedure on people, or losing their job for not getting it?

What I’m really looking forward to is all the money I’m about to make when trump is president.

trump is not going to be President and you know it.

This election is going to be about age.

What's funny is that the maga's made it about Biden's age and now the Democrats are going to make it about trumps age. Too funny.

There will be clips that go viral all over social media that are a compilation of trump sounding like an incoherent fool.

Let the juggernaut begin

Hiddenjems

trump is not going to be President and you know it.

This election is going to be about age.

What's funny is that the maga's made it about Biden's age and now the Democrats are going to make it about trumps age. Too funny.

There will be clips that go viral all over social media that are a compilation of trump sounding like an incoherent fool.

Let the juggernaut begin
Would you like to place a cash bet on your prediction? I know several escrow services.

See, I won a Good bit of money betting Biden would beat trump in 2020. Im going to win this time betting on trump.

Hiddenjems

No zionist is a decent human being.
If you’re voting on the morality of a politician, you’d never vote period. They’re all shitbags. Trump grabs the pussy, and Kamala locks up innocent men.

The question is which person is more likely to create an environment I can thrive in economically.

RobFromTX

Gambling is a disease and will only further complicate TDS

1721672800825.gif

So Hai

i would meet a coward like you on the field of battle anytime, anywhere. at 74 my eyesight is excellent and my hand is steady. i was born an upper primate with opposing thumbs. an adept and proficient tool user.
It really is entertaining and all to see how you want to kill me while imagining yourself as the spewer of love and what not. While you have all those lovely, cozy feelings on the inside you obviously lack in intelligence and rational thought process: ”anytime, anywhere”.

You’re lucky I’m such a coward, it wouldn’t be favourable for you.
you, apparently, have not noticed that every post i have made as greyfader has "aka delta9nxs" on it. a quick look will show you that i have been here since sept 30, 2006.
Nope, I didn’t notice and I do not care. I hope you don’t go on like this in the outdoors, you should take better care at that age.

upper primate with opposing thumbs :LOL:

greyfader

No zionist is a decent human being.
no one who hates jews is a decent human being, either. hate is not a decent thing. by the way, i am not a supporter of genocide just because i vote in a general election. some of us vote just to try to steer our government in the right direction over the long term. i am actually horrified about netanyahu's and the IDF's actions in palestine. i don't support them in any way. i support the poor, suffering palestinian people. you keep trying to portray me as an enabler just because i vote in my country's elections. trump will fund israel to greater degree than the democrats will.

i want the israeli's out of gaza with all my heart. they are turning it into an uninhabitable wasteland and have now killed over 40,000 gazan's. and crippled and maimed countless more. the images of palestinian children with limbs blown off are overwhelming to me. it makes me hurt inside.

you have a problem with your propaganda efforts in that you shouldn't want trump to be our president because of support for israel but you want him to be president so that russia can take ukraine.

this makes you look disingenuous and your propaganda self-serving.

i don't hate you! you live every waking moment filled with hate. i think you are in your 50's so you still have time to create a life filled with happiness and love. don't die having lived a hate filled and loveless life. it's a terrible waste.

i invite you to join the conversation in a real, meaningful way and discuss possible solutions instead of just telling us what's wrong with jews all the time.

editing to add that i don't want to kill you, you are the one who brought up the possibility of violence between us. you seem to think that i'm bothered somehow by my age. i'm really just happy i made it this far knowing that i have lived a full life sampling all that life has to offer.

So Hai

If you’re voting on the morality of a politician, you’d never vote period. They’re all shitbags. Trump grabs the pussy, and Kamala locks up innocent men.

The question is which person is more likely to create an environment I can thrive in economically.
I don’t and voting does not changing anything it is only continuing a process that is going from bad to worse. It is not system set up for people to thrive economically, it is set up for a class to earn a living from you paying interest on money that they print and lend.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Biden knew when to quit. trump doesn't so America will do it for him. trump, Your Fired!
(y):cool:
:ROFLMAO: that's only important to YOU! many people see a much bigger picture than your tunnel vision lets you see. intelligent people won't bargain away their and their childrens future for a quick buck like you seem willing to do. but then, i doubt very much that your name is on that list...