What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

greyfader

so the endorsements for harris have been pouring in all morning, massive campaign contributions too. it's like the democratic party is all charged up, ready to rock.

an average of the last set of polls before biden quit showed a possible trump/harris matchup at trump 51, harris 49.7. 1.7 % difference.

it going to be interesting to see what the next full set of polls will reveal now that biden has formally quit and harris is the presumptive nominee.

editing to add that harris has received over $49 million in contributions just this morning so far.

xtsho

By Kamala? I don't know about that. She is not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

What makes you think it's going to be Kamala? I don't think it will be. Regardless of who it is it won't be hard to finally flush that trump turd down the toilet. It's a great day for America and a bad day for the maga lunatics.

xtsho

Even if it is Kamala, trump loses. I'd prefer a different candidate but all that really matters is defeating trump and that goal will be achieved. That's something that was in doubt due to Bidens obvious mental decline. Now the focus will switch to trumps mental decline and the attacks will be brutal as there is no reason to hold back.

trump is 78. Age is definitely going to be a factor. The tables are turned. I can't wait for the attack ad's. The Democrats are already planning their scorched earth campaign.

Without Biden as a punching bag trump has nothing. Moderate Republican and Independents now have an off ramp and are not going to vote for trump. trump is going to lose big.

Did I say it is a great day for America?

greyfader

speaker maga mike and other republicans are calling for biden to resign. i don't think they have thought that idea through completely because that would automatically make harris president.

history shows that the incumbent president usually wins. the only notable exceptions in recent history that i can think of right now are jimmy carter, bush1, and trump.

xtsho

speaker maga mike and other republicans are calling for biden to resign. i don't think they have thought that idea through completely because that would automatically make harris president.

history shows that the incumbent president usually wins. the only notable exceptions in recent history that i can think of right now are jimmy carter, bush1, and trump.

speaker maga mike and the other maga don't think. Stupid is as stupid does.

greyfader

trump has already said he won't debate the democratic candidate no matter who it is. that's because they will chew him a new A-hole.

the democratic party is usually a chaotic mess. but when they unite wall to wall, they are an awesome machine.

xtsho

trump has already said he won't debate the democratic candidate no matter who it is. that's because they will chew him a new A-hole.

the democratic party is usually a chaotic mess. but when they unite wall to wall, they are an awesome machine.

trump is soiling his pants right now. The main thing he was running on was Bidens diminishing mental state. Without that all he's got is the worn out, boring, maga nonsense that the vast majority of Americans are sick of hearing.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
What makes you think it's going to be Kamala? I don't think it will be. Regardless of who it is it won't be hard to finally flush that trump turd down the toilet. It's a great day for America and a bad day for the maga lunatics.
i am not sure who it will be...BUT.... if it ain't harris, the black vote is gone.... maybe whoever can win without that vote.. but i doubt it

xtsho

i am not sure who it will be...BUT.... if it ain't harris, the black vote is gone.... maybe whoever can win without that vote.. but i doubt it

Oh good grief. That entire story about trump getting the black vote is nothing but another big lie. Same old boring talking points. trump won't get any more of the black vote than he did before. That's a fact. Those fake polls using flawed methodology are worthless. Byron Donald, Ben Carson, and Tim Scott are not the black vote.

Hiddenjems

I know... I know.

You like weed smokers better with more boot on our necks

images
Not everyone, just you. I think you need to feel the pressure of the totalitarians you support.

Maybe you should be forcing an experimental medial procedure on people, or losing their job for not getting it?

What I’m really looking forward to is all the money I’m about to make when trump is president.

Hiddenjems

Oh good grief. That entire story about trump getting the black vote is nothing but another big lie. Same old boring talking points. trump won't get any more of the black vote than he did before. That's a fact. Those fake polls using flawed methodology are worthless. Byron Donald, Ben Carson, and Tim Scott are not the black vote.

xtsho

Would you like to place a wager on that?

Why? When I win there would be no way for me to collect.

It must be painful to watch trumps entire campaign strategy go up in smoke. Now the tables will be turned and all eyes will be on trumps age and his obvious mental decline. He's not fit.

Here's another attack ad:

Biden knew when to quit. trump doesn't so America will do it for him. trump, Your Fired!

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
who the fuk is talking about trump and the black vote???? - what i said is if its not harris, kiss the black vote adios ...

shiva82

harris is asian , white and black . why do you presume all black people are racist and only vote for people of colour?

are you guys insane?

shiva82

harris is asian , white and black . why do you presume all black people are racist and only vote for people of colour?

are you guys insane?