What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

greyfader

Funding wars is a business. Any standing president in this country will assist israel, including ones from the far left. Even if they claim otherwise. Not how it should be but thats a fact
"Funding wars is a business" don't you think putler knows this too? why do you support russia in this war? do you think it's ok for him to grab ukraine and keep it forever? he sent 200,000 men in multiple armored columns straight into ukraine aiming at kiev. it was his obvious intent to replace the government in ukraine and make the entire country part of the new russian empire. if he gets ukraine there will be another country attacked soon. are you supporting the aggressor in this conflict?

audiohi

Veteran
and here you can see the damage caused by the bullet up close,
63fb9cea-d23b-4fe3-ba76-c55288c1c23c-jpeg.19033044
god-has-a-funny-sense-of-humor-v0-0feg5m617zdd1.jpeg

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Just add on career criminal, sexual molester and raper, buddies with Epstein so add children to the list, 7X bankruptcies screwing many small businesses, long trail of associates trashed and serving prison terms, Americas famous Mayor - bankrupt and lost law license, screwed family out of their inheritance, married to a Russian speaking hooker, draft dodger bone spurs, cheated to get into college, tax cheater, stolen top secret documents, buddies with Putin, Orbán and Kim.

This man is total shit. Nobody could possibly come close.
whoever this guy is, i hope he's running, and he has my vote...

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Funding wars is a business. Any standing president in this country will assist israel, including ones from the far left. Even if they claim otherwise. Not how it should be but thats a fact
for sure... and if u didn't go along with funding.... u won't be around toooo long..

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
The pier was a joke, came apart in the first storm on that coast, and was a waste of all of those tax dollars everyone seems so worried about, aside from the allegations that it was never really intended to deliver aid for Palestinians in the first place.
somebody made a lot of $$$ making that POShit...

audiohi

Veteran
I wanted weed to be legal for over 40 years. Now that it kind of is, the community is full of government loving collectivists.

Tell me again how a coherent Biden is going to stomp trump.

I know... I know.

You like weed smokers better with more boot on our necks

images

xtsho

trump is screwed. He definitely didn't want Biden to drop out. Now he's going to get his ass handed to him for sure. Bye Bye maga and good riddance.:greenstars::woohoo:

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
trump is screwed. He definitely didn't want Biden to drop out. Now he's going to get his ass handed to him for sure. Bye Bye maga and good riddance.:greenstars::woohoo:
By Kamala? I don't know about that. She is not the sharpest knife in the drawer.