What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
They were all over Indian Rocks Beach during those years also to include 79/80.
i was buying em from an acquaintance.... he had a bedroom 10x12 or 12x14 that was filled floor to ceiling with sealed cases of em... buy 100, 25bucks, buy 1000, 200bucks.... what a wild time...

CaptainDankness

Do you not realize that there was record oil and gas production in the last four years?
No, I just see gas prices are much higher and Biden used up our oil reserves. Plus it really doesn't matter Trump is going to win unless they kill him first or Biden start a nuclear war and cancels the election.

moose eater

Remember Senator Paula Hawkins?

Don't recall her or the article.

I know the first time I sampled the Black Beauties I got a ride home from my mother, and she was a nurse back in the day when Docs and nurses were writing themselves scrips in excess some places. I'm sure she noted my 'increased talkativeness'.

The effect brought about the adage, "Rocket in your pocket." 12-18 hours of productivity, and the first 1/2 to 2/3 of the ride was like constantly singing "everything is beautiful" by Ray Stevens.

Never got into downers or 'ludes too much. Probably a smaller part of the reason why I never got full-tilt-boogie into alcohol. Not only did those around me set a bad example for some of the behaviors associated with excess drink, but downers and booze in general made life feel like walking uphill through beach sand, and I was more into things that made life prettier or go faster. Hallucinogens, speed or coke.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
The effect brought about the adage, "Rocket in your pocket." 12-18 hours of productivity, and the first 1/2 to 2/3 of the ride was like constantly singing "everything is beautiful" by Ray Stevens.

only did up's 3 times.... the 1st couple of hrs were fine, but after that in my body the comedown sucked... i had lots of friends who loved em.... not me.... quaalude, buzzzing for 2 1/2 , 3hrs, n what a great nites sleep, and awoke feeing great... what a wonderful drug...

moose eater

only did up's 3 times.... the 1st couple of hrs were fine, but after that in my body the comedown sucked... i had lots of friends who loved em.... not me.... quaalude, buzzzing for 2 1/2 , 3hrs, n what a great nites sleep, and awoke feeing great... what a wonderful drug...
The last third of the bell curve that reflects the (especially) 'speed' high, and to some degree good coke as well (though to a lesser degree for many), involves the abrupt lessening of serotonin in the brain, and the introspection starts for many during that phase, wherein they go from feeling like they're what I've often referred to as 'Lief Erikson' on the bow of a Viking ship, off to discover the world", and the world as the proverbial oyster.

But the come down for many/most often involves a more negative or terminal view of life, with similar thoughts and feelings. "Man, how badly I've fucked this up!!"

I recently had yet another discussion (one of many through the last 50 years or so) with a PA and a nurse, telling them that many of the amphetamine and stimulant-related suicides that occur might be better avoided if those enduring that phase of the high knew that it's the drug talking, doing what it's supposed to do chemically in the brain, as opposed to some cross-roads (no pun intended) wherein they've newly discovered how shitty of a person they are or how badly they've fucked up in life.

These days, for me, as my body tries to quit half-way through the day, and as my mind gets easily weary in the afternoon or evening, they, when necessary, help to complete whatever 'distance run' of chores or driving that is required for which my body says it's done, but I still need to go on. But it's not the free-for-all it was when I was 50 years younger.

Last edited:

moose eater

And through many years of dealing or smuggling or growing, it was my determination, contrary to Canned Heat's tune posted above, that it's not 'speed kills' but rather, 'greed kills.'

greyfader

not all oil is equal .

usa = light and sweet .

infrastructure geared towards sulphur rich imports

how much do the usa import? 7.86 million barrels a day
you are correct on all points here, congratulations! but, we can afford to buy what heavy crude we need because we are selling huge amounts of refined products to other countries at relatively high prices.

while russia, for example, because of sanctions that began after feb 22, 2022, the date of their invasion of ukraine, is now realizing much lower profits from their oil production even though they are pumping about the same total amount of crude as before the war. this is because when the sales to western countries dropped off and became greatly reduced, the number of individual clients was reduced to mostly india, china, southeast asia, iran and north korea. these countries have refineries that produce the derivatives of crude, which sell for higher profits than raw crude.

so russia is not realizing the former profits they enjoyed by selling the refined products to the west. russia is now restricted to selling bulk crude to a smaller group of clients and those clients are manipulating the situation for lower raw crude prices from russia plus not buying refined products from them simultaneously.

meanwhile the cost of production of russia's crude is either the same or has increased due to inflaton.

so not only are we producing twice the amount of oil as russia, we are realizing much greater profits per barrel than they are.

this is just a part of the squeezing the west is doing to russia.

everyone thinks that if trump is reelected the ukrainians will fold and capitulate. wrong! this is because the collective west has been ramping up their production to compensate just in case. under the biden admin we are selling all kinds of updated weapon systems to the other nato countries and they are storing them just in case trump is elected. where do you suppose they'll end up.

in addition, remember the 50 billion in russian assets the west seized at the beginning of the war? well, the interest from that money, not depleting the principle, is fueling the ukrainian war machine.

it is naive to think that the west has not considered and prepared for the event of a trump presidency.

the war will go on.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
biden says its harris who is up next
i would love to one day see a woman become president of the us
just not her

moose eater

well, folks, it's a new ball game! biden just dropped out of the race!
Common sense reached a point where ego surrendered, albeit under party and commentator pressure.

Maybe there's hope for Trump to become an actual human being too? No, never mind...;

greyfader

i nominate senator mark kelly for president of the united states of america! one hell of a dude. smart, fearless, highly educated, and his heart and mind are in the right place! he would trounce trump!

1721587478152.png
1721587517804.png
1721587555976.png
1721587661425.png

Gry

Veteran
Could we not just strap Trump in the rocket, telling him it'll send his ratings to the moon?

greyfader

Could we not just strap Trump in the rocket, telling him it'll send his ratings to the moon?
he's already riding the bomb down now! his butthole just puckered when he heard biden was dropping out of the race! all of the anti-biden shit is useless now. the commercials, the rhetoric. all wasted! this totally reshapes the race and has the potential to keep trump's campaign off balance for the duration.

biden dropping out was just announced an hour ago and they are reporting record donations to the DNC already!

surgeons are frantically working to get trump's sphincter out from around his neck as we speak! choke, choke!

1721588472715.png

greyfader

republicans are panicking! one is calling for biden to resign right now because of incompetence and another announced that the RNC is going to file lawsuits in an attempt to keep kamala harris off the ticket in some states.
Time for him to call out seal team 6 to test his immunity.
good one! thanks to trumps meddling at the supreme court, biden now has free rein to do anything he wants!

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Can't wait to see Harris debate Chump.
He will be shredded in little pieces decorating the walls like Heinz ketchup.