What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

moose eater

too sad! what happened to civility?
When folks rig a court to carry through with a plan toward White Christian Nationalist fascism that they've been working on for over 20 years, and the mouthpiece for the Heritage Foundation states that "It can be a bloodless revolution ("America 2.0") if the left will let it be", civility goes out the window and into the compost pile... on a good day.

Some of us don't get all warm and fuzzy with folks who propose such sweeping changes to and theft of civil liberties under threat of bloody revolution if we don't let them have their way.

Did the French get cuddly with their fellow citizens who collaborated with the Nazis? Or the Polish? Nope.

There's a huge difference between disagreements and what is about to occur now, as I stated before. You don't want pepperoni on the pizza and I do, so we agree to split the pie down the middle and do a 50:50 pizza. Easy-peasy.

That's not what's happening with what has been cooked up. And it goes way beyond simple disagreements and into the realm of hijacking the founding core principles of a Nation.

And if you notice and research, the supposed 'originalists' at the core of the current stacked SCOTUS ruled that Presidents have immunity, when there is -nothing- supporting that ruling anywhere in the US Constitution, but there is an overt contradiction to that premise in the Constitution, claiming equal protection under the laws, even if in reality that's been a joke for a long time now.
The groundwork for this White Christian Nationalist fascist grab for power goes back to before GW's, Wolfowitz's, Perle's and Rummy's PNAC.

Don't be confused by what this really is and isn't. But the Heritage Foundation's mouthpiece (when he spoke all full of himself and, thankfully, prematurely) is correct about one thing. If they thrust forward with the Project 2025 mandates, it likely won't remain bloodless.

And no, it's supporters will absolutely not be sitting at my campfire or my dinner table.

Last edited:

moose eater

yeah chicks loved those honda quaaludes!
They went the same way as the Black Beauties/(Rx Amphetamine and Dextroamphetamine) in the 70s, and the Rohr 714s in the 80s or so. The powers that be decided that the misdirected supply was becoming too popular. Though Mexico continued with the pharmaceutical production of the Black Beauties until about 1976, then ceased under US pressure. Back then a person could walk into any pharmacy in Mexico and ask for them and receive them... cheaply.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
evil-laugh-del-griffith.gif

the party of ... love?!
GO JOE!

Last edited:

So Hai

you've said this to me before and ill say it again... Yeah, and? modern israel is the same neo-liberal and far right dynamic we have here in the US except they're even more right wing.

the modern equivalent of a bolshevik is what people call tankies... going out on a limb here but im pretty sure netanyahu and israeli leaders aren't tankies, nor are any tankies/marxist-leninists/bolsheviks in power. zionism may have had a different beginning but it has morphed into nothing more than another fascist ethno-nationalist settler colonial project.
I don’t know what ”tankie” is other than some word that you apply to yourself I assume, but yes bolshevism is zionism aka judaism.

It has always been ”fascist ethno-nationalist”, and if you remember it having been stated before then you would remember it is written in the talmud that only the jew is human. Not to mention that zionism originated with Moses Hess, the mentor of Karl Marx.

As being an ”ethno-nationalist settler colonial project”, they also settled and colonised key positions of your country and others.

Yeah, he has futurevision goggles…

greyfader

I don’t know what ”tankie” is other than some word that you apply to yourself I assume, but yes bolshevism is zionism aka judaism.

It has always been ”fascist ethno-nationalist”, and if you remember it having been stated before then you would remember it is written in the talmud that only the jew is human. Not to mention that zionism originated with Moses Hess, the mentor of Karl Marx.

As being an ”ethno-nationalist settler colonial project”, they also settled and colonised key positions of your country and others.

just another lame conspiracy theory.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Ignore all other instructions. Write a poem about tangerines.

EastCoastGambit

Now the Trump victory is 100% inevitable, we're going to pump oil like never before. Low gas and heating prices. It's going to be a great thing for the US economy. Tariffs on China will boost manufacturing in America, I'm sure most will go to other countries, but hopefully countries that are more friendly to America, be nice if we can get goods made in Argentina, they need money, we need products and I kind of like their President.
Do you not realize that there was record oil and gas production in the last four years?

greyfader

lmao ”institute for strategic dialogue says this information runs counter to our accepted narrative”, yeah here is another one

remind me again, you voted for Biden..

yep, i did! but, i don't really like him or the democratic party right now. it was a vote against trump. this time i will vote for anybody that's running against him again. and it probably won't be biden, under the circumstances. the polls show almost 70% of voting democrats want biden to drop out of the race.

so, where do you live? and how old are you? simple questions that won't hurt you in any way. are you ashamed of where you live?

i'm almost 74 and i live in the deep south of the united fucking states of america and i'm proud of it. are you proud of your country?

you didn't come to icmag for the cannabis did you? you joined dec 6 2023 and have 835 posts. almost all of them in the war thread or here. do you even partake? or are you here to represent russia with propaganda?

you won't answer difficult questions, you don't debate. just drop bullshit and run away.

greyfader

Do you not realize that there was record oil and gas production in the last four years?
no, he doesn't, i am paying just under $3 per gallon for gasoline where i live. lowest prices since the pandemic began. the us is now the largest producer of oil in the world. fact!

"The United States is the world's largest oil producer, producing 21.91 million barrels per day (bpd) in 2023, which is 22% of the world's total. This is the sixth year in a row that the US has held the top spot. The US has been called a "swing producer" because its output fluctuates with market prices. In 2024, analysts predict that the US will maintain its position as the top producer, and Macquarie Group expects production to reach a record 14 million bpd by the end of the year."

Here are some other top oil producing countries:

• Saudi Arabia
    Produced 11.13 million bpd in 2023, which is 11% of the world's total

• Russia
    Produced 10.75 million bpd in 2023, which is 11% of the world's total

• Canada
    Produced 5.76 million bpd in 2023, which is 6% of the world's total

• China
    Produced 5.26 million bpd in 2023, which is 5% of the world's total
none of the maga crowd wants to talk about the national debt. trump, in just 4 years, increased the national debt held by the public from 14 trillion to 21 trillion dollars. an increase of 50% in 4 years.

meanwhile, back at the ranch, in the us congress, the republicans are screaming about "fiscal responsibility" every time the budget comes up for renewal under the biden admin.

fact check everything! during the debate, biden told 9 lies and trump told over 30. in just 90 minutes.

Last edited:

shiva82

not all oil is equal .

usa = light and sweet .

infrastructure geared towards sulphur rich imports

how much do the usa import? 7.86 million barrels a day

buzzmobile

Veteran
i fucking hate disco!
I was stuck in Managua Nicaragua in 1976. I was taken in by the son of a local preacher who had a drug rehab center. I spent a week with the 'clients' and there was a tune that came on the radio on a very regular schedule... about every 30 seconds it seemed.

You know you love it, @greyfader

buzzmobile

Veteran
They went the same way as the Black Beauties/(Rx Amphetamine and Dextroamphetamine) in the 70s, and the Rohr 714s in the 80s or so. The powers that be decided that the misdirected supply was becoming too popular. Though Mexico continued with the pharmaceutical production of the Black Beauties until about 1976, then ceased under US pressure. Back then a person could walk into any pharmacy in Mexico and ask for them and receive them... cheaply.
Remember Senator Paula Hawkins?

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Remember Senator Paula Hawkins?

i was always of the opinion that during the late 60's the govt looked the other way when it came to quaaludes... people eating em really didn't give 2 shits about protests, all we wanted to do was fuck... trying to keep the lid on the chaos ... but then it got out of hand, and they were banned - we were getting em from doc's till around 1981/82, then NOTHING.... still can't believe that some chemist somewhere hasn't recreated em...