What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
@greyfader
thanks for posting that chart! not only does it show the disparity in value but it also shows how a lot of currency is not worth the paper its printed on!
im actually somewhat of a numismatist

So Hai

No bearing on the world…

... people who have given their vote in support of that come to give lectures about morals

Cannavore

Veteran
Cannavores biggest challenge is how come to terms with this,
View attachment 19035703
I try to remind him that zionism is bolshevism when I get the chance but learning is also challanging for him, though we can find comfort in remembering that repetition is the mother of learning.
you've said this to me before and ill say it again... Yeah, and? modern israel is the same neo-liberal and far right dynamic we have here in the US except they're even more right wing.

the modern equivalent of a bolshevik is what people call tankies... going out on a limb here but im pretty sure netanyahu and israeli leaders aren't tankies, nor are any tankies/marxist-leninists/bolsheviks in power. zionism may have had a different beginning but it has morphed into nothing more than another fascist ethno-nationalist settler colonial project.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club

greyfader

Not really, neo-nazis are all for your beloved war in Ukraine in fact.

Remind me again, where do you stand on that issue?

you think everyone is as gullible as you are!

this video is pro ccp spamouflage. notice in the video you posted someone has disabled the right-click "search video" function. but when downloaded and right-clicked the option becomes available again.

and this is where it leads;

this video is just one of the examples here.

Cannavore

Veteran
sweet mother of humpers! that was written in 1933. it eerily parallels hitler's mein kampf, with was written in 1925. i'm sure it's all still relevant today.
it stems from Protocols that was supposedly written in 1900. and that is supposed to be a plagiary from earlier bullshit. the nazis tied Protocols into their rhetoric and conspiracies and so has every neo nazi since. more specifically the nazi conspiracy theories of jewish bolshevism & culutral bolshevism (what modern idiots like jordan peterson and tucker call cultural marxism)

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
have you seen a doctor for that condition? although numismatistsism may be uncurable.
the only cure so far has been collecting as many pictures of old dead us white men as i can
im doing much better now

/it would be sweet to buy other nations money just to see what it looks like

Last edited:

greyfader

dont listen to them man

i fucking hate disco! in the late 70's diving out of key west i would sometimes charter a 50' dive boat with captain and crew to go to the nearby bahamas cay sal bank to collect tropicals. i had 5-6 of my guys on board to dive as well as myself.

the captain and his crew loved disco and he had one of those underwater speakers that you hang over the side. the entire four days every minute that we were diving he played all the beegees disco hits.

my crew were all dope smoking rock fans and his guys were all alcoholic disco lovers. we tried to get him to play something else while we were diving but he refused.

so the last day i took the cable and sawed it in two against a rock and hid the transponder in the reef. i just couldn't stand it anymore.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
i fucking hate disco! in the late 70's diving out of key west i would sometimes charter a 50' dive boat with captain and crew to go to the nearby bahamas cay sal bank to collect tropicals. i had 5-6 of my guys on board to dive as well as myself.

the captain and his crew loved disco and he had one of those underwater speakers that you hang over the side. the entire four days every minute that we were diving he played all the beegees disco hits.

my crew were all dope smoking rock fans and his guys were all alcoholic disco lovers. we tried to get him to play something else while we were diving but he refused.

so the last day i took the cable and sawed it in two against a rock and hid the transponder in the reef. i just couldn't stand it anymore.
that sounds awesome man! so were the fish drawn to the tawdry beat, the silky smooth rhythm and the soothing sounds?
how did you catch them? i would have just asked out to the sand bar

i just remember roller skating in my neighbors garage and she had a whole stack of records
those were fun times

i think disco music repels sharks

greyfader

that sounds awesome man! so were the fish drawn to the tawdry beat, the silky smooth rhythm and the soothing sounds?
how did you catch them? i would have just asked out to the sand bar

i just remember roller skating in my neighbors garage and she had a whole stack of records
those were fun times

i think disco music repels sharks

hilarious! i haven't seen this one before.

at first, the fish seemed drawn to the beat but then the males began spinning around in jerky little circles and prematurely ejaculating. leaving the females wishing they had gone to a rock concert instead.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
A little internal strife 😅

You're thinking 20 years ago. I know friends and family that wont talk to or do business with anyone who doesn't vote like they do. One of them disowned his own daughter. Ofcourse theres some malcontents on here i can see acting that arrogant
i think the shunning of people is more on the left... i have a number of left-leaning friends who are always trying to convert me more left (i am barely rite of center)- in my mind, if u are left fine, or rite equally fine... i don't try to convert anyone...