What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

Brother Nature

But it's the delivery with c-grade theatrics that people fall for that ought to have thinking people scratching their heads. Or are the average voters and partisans really that gullible when talking to used car salespeople too?
It’s not surprising at all the RNC resembles a wwe event more than a political rally, the sex offender Vince McMahon is one of his biggest donors. I would wager that the majority of grown men who watch that bullshit would be trump supporters.

“Vote for Trump, brother!”

moose eater

It’s not surprising at all the RNC resembles a wwe event more than a political rally, the sex offender Vince McMahon is one of his biggest donors. I would wager that the majority of grown men who watch that bullshit would be trump supporters.

Simpletons are more easily conned. Trump was quoted as stating how much he loved the uneducated voters. WWE doesn't tend to attract members of Concerned Scientists.

But this homemade blueberry-peach-date-raisin wine at 18% abv makes it a bit easier to watch gullible, mentally challenged/ill, testosterone-addled idiots as they work to take control of the Nation, conflating White Christian Nationalist fascism with 'freedom'. Now, where'd I put that vaporizer filled with Soul Mate?

And 'freedom' for who? That's the question they ought to be confronted with while they're blathering on television and radio.

Perhaps freedom for newly immunized presidents, in a Country where there's no such verbiage in the Nation's Constitution providing for such. I guess someone got some freedom, eh?

Last edited:

moose eater

He exaggerates the numbers when he declares how well he won. The actual numbers reflected in the popular vote in that election tell a bit of a different story than what Trump is declaring.

Given an opportunity to spin, he can get truth to feel as dizzy as anyone in history. Really.

But this is a clip of his stating "I love the poorly educated." Granted, sometimes/often taken out of context in its retelling, but he said it, nonetheless.

Last edited:

audiohi

Veteran

the-republican-national-convention-folks-v0-bogj6jtfyddd1.jpeg

and they all sing along

So Hai

no moron, it was the glass that caused what little damage he sustained. but, if the bullet had actually touched him the shock wave from that bullet would have caused additional tissue damage beyond just the hole from the bullet. you don't know shit about ballistics. the shooter fired a 5.56 nato round with an average of 1478 ft lbs of energy. when a bullet travels through a substance it is pushing a shock wave radiating outward from the path of the bullet as it goes through the substance. this shock wave creates additional damage in soft tissue. it creates a wound track that is usually much larger in diameter than the bullet itself.
you do not offer more than a confirming of shivas assessment. did your informal PA police vote in support of Gaza genocide like you?

View attachment 19034766
as you can see there is no hole in the ear. the ear is entirely intact and his hair is not even ruffled. it will all come out in the official reports. we already have an informal statement from the PA state police that he was not hit by the bullet. we will be getting the emergency room report as well. the teleprompter was shattered. if a 5.56 bullet had touched his ear we would be seeing a lot more blood than this. even a small nick would have bled profusely.
so you reference informal police claiming his ear was nicked by a piece of broken glass, while claiming the ear to be ”entirely intact” lmao. and this after stating that air pressure alone was enough to cause tissue damage lol, even the circus blood pack theory holds up better than your informal PA state police said piece of glass.

D59C0653-9576-42AB-90B2-075721209F20.jpeg

I hear sour grapes have now turned into your new national dish…

greyfader

i
you do not offer more than a confirming of shivas assessment. did your informal PA police vote in support of Gaza genocide like you?

so you reference informal police claiming his ear was nicked by a piece of broken glass, while claiming the ear to be ”entirely intact” lmao. and this after stating that air pressure alone was enough to cause tissue damage lol, even the circus blood pack theory holds up better than your informal PA state police said piece of glass.

View attachment 19034922

I hear sour grapes have now turned into your new national dish…
i have not voted for genocide in gaza. i have stated multiple times that i support the palestinian people and i don't approve of the state of israel. but, unlike you, i don't hate jews.

and i did not state that air pressure caused the damage to his ear. did you see that clay block explode? what i said was, if the bullet had struck the ear the pressure wave from the bullet would have done more damage than we can see in the photograph. trump is claiming the bullet pierced his ear. pierced means a hole was made yet we see no hole. no other damage. now look at the clay block exploding and realize the god awful damage those bullets do and reconcile that with your broken logic.

do you have a reading comprehension problem? think man, you can do it!

by the way, where in the book that you refer to does it say to hate jews. how about it, passage and verse.

the only thing shiva has been right about is that netanyahu is a war criminal. i agreed with him on that.

both of you speak like juveniles. it's like you guys are stuck in some kind of time warp you are doomed to repeat endlessly.

oh, i have already shown the photo of the bullet passing his head. in this thread, just a few pages back.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
View attachment 19034766
as you can see there is no hole in the ear. the ear is entirely intact and his hair is not even ruffled. it will all come out in the official reports. we already have an informal statement from the PA state police that he was not hit by the bullet. we will be getting the emergency room report as well. the teleprompter was shattered. if a 5.56 bullet had touched his ear we would be seeing a lot more blood than this. even a small nick would have bled profusely.
What is the origin of this photo? Just trying to gather facts. Photos are so easily altered.

moose eater

Going with the photo above of the ear injury, a 3rd possibility is the ear was struck when Donald Ducked; hitting the floor.
Or a fourth; that a Secret Service Agent, sensing that no one could see them behind the podium, took the opportunity to punch him in the side of his head when they were down, striking his ear hard enough to draw blood by damaging the ear.

That's the imagery I'm going with.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Going with the photo above of the ear injury, a 3rd possibility is the ear was struck when Donald Ducked; hitting the floor.
a 4th possibility is that he cut his ear b4 even coming on stage, and fell to the ground while ripping off the skin colored bandaid and reopening the cut, hence the blood...

who's coming up with possibility number 5...

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"The theory that glass from a teleprompter caused Trump's wound requires a broken teleprompter. There is no evidence to support the notion that either of the teleprompters at the rally was broken at any point during or after the attempted assassination."

Latest posts

Latest posts