What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

CaptainDankness

So much for a Republican shooter. Lol
1000000946.jpg

EastCoastGambit

I've seen so many false claims about who this person is supposed to be or not be. With AI being what it is and so many bad actors out there how can anyone just believe what they see at 1st take and re post it?

EastCoastGambit

What I would like to know is that is the process for attending this specific rally? Who are the independent investigators looking into all of the muddy facts? Who gets to sit in the stands behind Trump and on the sides and why, how is that selection process done?

Also of interest is the photographer that got the iconic photos and the one with the bullet streaking by just happens to be the same guy that was with Bush Jr at the elementary school when 9/11 was happening?

Lastly, at an event like this, with that much coverage and that many in attendance, it is crazy to me that no one has a video angle of the side of Trump's face that his ear supposedly got shot on. Wouldn't that spurt blood like immediately and before he goes down?

Because we don't have proof of any blood before fall, it remains suspect to me when that injury occurred.

I also still strongly believe that the reaction of those is the crowd is not in line with the reaction of witnessing as assassination attempt, though I will give the benefit of the doubt that shock and disarray may be the cause of that.

Also think the person flashing the devil sign in the air like a rock concert when Trump was being placed in the stand by vehicles is a bit suspect, almost like an intended sign to the Illuminati. And while I usually don't subscribe to that shit, sometimes there are too many coincidences in these type of events to ignore. As far as Illuminati conspiracy goes, I just find it difficult to believe that so many people would be in the know about them and so few have tried to do anything, not everyone in Hollywood or music is evil. Yet only David Bowie and Jim Carrie have tried to say much about it. Wouldn't Eddie Vedder, Joe Strummer, and/or many other supposedly somewhat decent normal famous people have something to say?

So Hai

Lastly, at an event like this, with that much coverage and that many in attendance, it is crazy to me that no one has a video angle of the side of Trump's face that his ear supposedly got shot on. Wouldn't that spurt blood like immediately and before he goes down?

Because we don't have proof of any blood before fall, it remains suspect to me when that injury occurred.

I also still strongly believe that the reaction of those is the crowd is not in line with the reaction of witnessing as assassination attempt, though I will give the benefit of the doubt that shock and disarray may be the cause of that.
To me the damage looked credible though not entirely clear which is why some prefer to see a wad of hair while eating sour grapes over the fact that he didn’t even lose his ear much less his life.

Crooks was so groomed by federal agents working on behalf of the democrat party. He would have hit his target had Trump not turned his head in that moment, the bullet flew passed his ear so close that the air pressure wave ruptured the skin on his upper ear.

EastCoastGambit

Seeing is believing. I've also seen many a magic trick that looks real. There is great power in illusion and deception. But you are entitled to believe whatever you want.

I would say this, based on your theory, and the secret service is corrupted to that degree, then why like this. They could take out Trump in much easier ways at so many time. Car crash, Plane crash, mystery illness, heart attack (that would be plausible given his shape)

Obviously I am no fan of the man, and I am further disappointed that so many in our nation are. To the point of near worship, at least groupie level. And I get it, he gives them a sense the purpose and belonging that they were desperate for. But regardless, I would prefer he not be assassinated, and instead would wish that people see through his bullshit and oust his ass.

Finally, no matter how Trump dies, even if it were natural causes, at this point his groupies wouldn't accept it. It would damage them too much emotionally, until they latch on to the next scarier clown that fills his void in the vacuum created.

For my own sanity I need to ignore Trump. Better to work on people around me, there is more power in that. Until one of them kills me for it.

greyfader

To me the damage looked credible though not entirely clear which is why some prefer to see a wad of hair while eating sour grapes over the fact that he didn’t even lose his ear much less his life.

Crooks was so groomed by federal agents working on behalf of the democrat party. He would have hit his target had Trump not turned his head in that moment, the bullet flew passed his ear so close that the air pressure wave ruptured the skin on his upper ear.
really? do you have any evidence that crooks was groomed by federal agents? and now you're saying that the air pressure wave ruptured the skin. a page back you were laughing at the idea and now you're all over it. again, i did not say the pressure or shockwave was the initial cause of the damage.

you "so it was the shock wave that caused damage not the actual bullet, ok. he tilted his head, and it swirled right by didn’t even touch him it was just the wind. what a disappointment, indeed, for some."

you're not so hai, you're only so high!

where are those references to the relevant passages in the book? that say to hate jews but love jesus?

you, obviously, support trump in this election, what do you think he will do about funding the israeli's attack on gaza. he's more pro israel than the democrats because the evangelistic base that supports him is pro israel.

you are so internally conflicted! love jesus, hate jews!

you don't want to discuss anything, you just want to come on here, drop a little bomb, and run away from the discussion.

can you discuss matters an an adult?

can you tell us where you are in the world and how old you are? it might help people understand you better. understand your positions on matters.

by the way, you do know that i have stated several times that i'm glad trump survived the attempt.

Last edited:

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've seen so many false claims about who this person is supposed to be or not be. With AI being what it is and so many bad actors out there how can anyone just believe what they see at 1st take and re post it?
Because they'd rather be inflamed than informed.

So Hai

Seeing is believing. I've also seen many a magic trick that looks real. There is great power in illusion and deception. But you are entitled to believe whatever you want.
Great liars are also great magicians that much is true and we can agree on this point, the question is rather on the type of magick.
I would say this, based on your theory, and the secret service is corrupted to that degree, then why like this. They could take out Trump in much easier ways at so many time. Car crash, Plane crash, mystery illness, heart attack (that would be plausible given his shape)

Obviously I am no fan of the man, and I am further disappointed that so many in our nation are. To the point of near worship, at least groupie level. And I get it, he gives them a sense the purpose and belonging that they were desperate for. But regardless, I would prefer he not be assassinated, and instead would wish that people see through his bullshit and oust his ass.
Well federal agents groom people like Crook into doing these type of things all the time. In most of those cases federals arrest those people that they groom before event takes place, but other times they allow those things to happen. It is a pattern with these people.

Regarding the photo of Trump under the flag with his fist in the air, what was the reason for a flag being there in the first place? To provide a good picture of Trump for his reelection campaign propaganda or to provide the shooter with a wind flag?