What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

audiohi

Veteran
people died
the-guy-killed-at-the-trump-rally-saying-hes-ready-for-v0-o4iu012hpqcd1.png

he was ready

Brother Nature

right, multiple law enforcement spokespersons have now revealed that he was hit by glass fragments and not a bullet. meanwhile, he's at the convention claiming his ear was "pierced" by the bullet.

i blew up the pic and you can't see any evidence of a bullet wound. no hole, no missing tissue.

and he was shot with an ar platform weapon using the nato 5.56 round. if one of those had touched him we would be seeing more damage unless it was the red cunt hair of nicks. but, he claims it pierced his ear.

no, it didn't.
That was my initial thought when I saw the photos too. His ears don’t stick out a lot so for a bullet to pierce one it would have had to be very close to his skull, if you look at the placement of the wound it would have likely cause a fair bit more damage as it would very likely have nicked his skull as well as seriously Mike Tysoned his actual ear.

xtsho

the "white christian nationalists" for sure and probably a majority of white christians believe jesus looked like a nordic person.

images of jesus with blond hair and bright blue eyes are the norm in some all-white churches.

"According to the Bible, Jesus was a Jew who lived in the first century. He was born in Bethlehem to a Jewish mother in Judah and raised in Nazareth, Galilee, which was formerly Palestine and is now northern Israel. Jesus's friends, associates, and disciples were also Jewish, and he worshipped in synagogues. The Bible also says that Jesus was a descendant of King David through Mary's genealogy."

"In the third chapter of Luke, the genealogy begins with Jesus, the son of Joseph, and follows his line back to Adam who was the first son of God. Seventy-seven generations are recorded. The genealogy in Luke is recorded with Joseph's name, but this lineage was Mary's line"

"According to biohistorian Yossi Nagar, research on ancient skeletons in Palestine suggests that Judeans in the time of Jesus were biologically similar to modern-day Iraqi Jews. This means that the average Judean likely had brown or black hair, olive-brown skin, and brown eyes, and was around 5'5". Scholars also suggest that Jesus likely had short hair and a beard, in line with Jewish practices and the appearance of philosophers at the time"

I'm an Atheist but was raised very religious. I respect the beliefs of those that do worship but I don't myself.

What's sad about so many Christians today is that they go to church on Sunday then sin on Monday. Many don't even understand the religion their practicing. If they did they wouldn't be so dismissive of the poor. According to scripture, Jesus would give freely to the poor anything he had and would tell others to do the same. He didn't put requirements on charity. He gave everything he could even if it was his last piece of bread.

Interesting story, I was traveling with a Mormon for work about twenty years ago. We were at a stoplight and there was a man panhandling. He promptly took out his wallet and gave the guy 4-5 dollars. I said what are you doing? His reply was "I have all that I need but he has nothing." Those words stick with me to this day. Mormons are expected to give to charity. It's called "Tithing."

I make significant donations to charities that provide food for those in need. Around the holidays they'll have bags of food you can buy for around $25 at the grocery store that will provide a family of four a holiday dinner. It's all priced at cost or less and will include a turkey or ham, potatoes, vegetables, bread, and everything needed for a struggling family to at least have one really good meal. I always buy several every year.

Back to the main topic of your post. I do not believe that Jesus existed. But from the time period when he was supposed to have lived there is absolutely no way based on geographical location and ethnicities of the people that inhabited that region he would have blonde hair and blue eyes. That's why I'm an Atheist. Religion isn't about facts, it's about beliefs. People can believe whatever they want but that doesn't make it true.

I've read the bible in it's entirety although it's been 4 decades and I have forgotten more than I remember. What I do remember is that the teachings of the Bible have nothing to do with White Christian Nationalists or donald trump. These people compare him to Jesus. It's disgraceful.

greyfader

the voice of an angel of death

agreed! the ultra orthodox have no compassion for the palestinians. i want to add that trump, vance, et al. will super fund the israeli's. under their rule the palestinians will suffer even more, if that is possible.

Last edited:

xtsho

I don't mind stealing bread
From the mouths of decadence
But I can't feed on the powerless
When my cup's already overfilled

armedoldhippy

Veteran
What black church depicts Jesus as being black?
none. nor do any churches depict him as a dark-complected Jew like he was (if he truly existed). i'm surprised nobody has commissioned a painting of him as a straight-haired blonde with blue eyes yet. maybe The Chump will get around to it...:LOL:

xtsho

none. nor do any churches depict him as a dark-complected Jew like he was (if he truly existed). i'm surprised nobody has commissioned a painting of him as a straight-haired blonde with blue eyes yet. maybe The Chump will get around to it...:LOL:

Hey! You're not following the narrative.

xtsho

You found one! Let me give you a cookie! How long did it take you to search for that image?

St. Mark’s Episcopal Church in Warren, Rhode Island.

EastCoastGambit

Democrats are caving- republicans are uniting - and some kind of totalitarianism is in the cards.

Biden's ego will be to blame as the old senile man wont bow out. Not sure who they have that would fair too much better?

Perhaps the left should make an honest attempt to not be completely tone deaf to the struggles of rural America and the working class for a change? They also should acknowledge their own spending problem and make changes to better manage how government funds are allocated.

Many of the things "the right" are concerned about are valid. Border security and national debt being the top two.

Hard to agree with them on their culture war views though, rolling back rights for disenfranchised groups and targeting people who don't share your religious values is un-american.

Latest posts

Latest posts