What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

shiva82

Policies pushed by Biden? Blacks in America have been living in violent places long before Biden was even elected to his first term as US Senator in 1973.

What cities are we talking about? Sure Detroit and Chicago have violence. But what about Memphis, St Louis, Miami, Houston, Dallas, Little Rock, Cleveland, and many more all in Republican states with Republican policies that trump supports. Black people voting for trump is like poor white people voting for trump. He doesn't give a damn about any of them.

trumps policies have been to take things a way from the poor and underprivileged stuck in those violent neighborhoods and then give stuff to the wealthy and corporations. Policies the Republican party would like to enact are far worse than any Democrat policies as far as they affect the Black population.

You have a lot of poor and uneducated people in America that only like trump because they think he talks tough. Yes some of them are black. They don't know of or give a damn about policy be it Republican or Democrat. They're impressed with bling and trump likes to show off all his bling. They dream of owning a pair of low quality made in China trump sneakers so they can prance around town in them looking like fools.

trump won't gain more support from Black voters over this and in fact the narrative that black voters are switching over to trump is extremely exaggerated.
why would you say , 'black people voting for trump is like poor white people voting for trump ', and can you explain your backward perspective ?

have you always had t.d.s or was it only contracted when trump joined the republicans?

are you a kkk member ?

So Hai

this second video does not contain a single word about the assassination attempt.
It is stated at 11:08, video uploaded on march 14 2024.

@shiva82 @RobFromTX @zachrockbadenof @Hiddenjems

Can you please review and confirm or reject if this video was posted on youtube march 14 2024, and if the attempted assassination is mentioned after the 11:00 time stamp?

Thanks,
suggest all you want but you are trying to predate the so called assasination attempt phophecy video using the second tedious video's dates. sorry, but it's not going to work.
Let’s see if our colleagues can assist on this matter.

shiva82

Can you please review and confirm or reject if this video was posted on youtube march 14 2024, and if the attempted assassination is mentioned after the 11:00 time stamp?

Thanks,

i knew delta was an insincere , evil , mentally unstable tool from his very first post in this thread .

So Hai

The media and all the talking heads are saying how terrible the shooting was and how it is not representative of American politics.
It looks typical for american politics to me,
815FE8EF-FA33-429C-84D9-5DA662A4519C.jpeg

F071507D-C9AD-44F8-B94F-C5AD1A3DD399.jpeg
”someone was popping corn, and he fell”

So Hai

i knew delta was an insincere , evil , mentally unstable tool from his very first post in this thread .
the latest seems to be a bout of prophetophobia coupled to the pathology that was always there.

interesting though that the event was foretold, question then is if it was actually fortold as such or if this whole thing was staged with the foretelling being a purely psychological operation?

greyfader

Thanks,

it does appear that you are correct. i missed that part as i scanned it rapidly. when i am wrong i admit it. it is pretty freaky.

greyfader

perhaps i was wrong but you are still an idiot and always will be.

i still suspect some type of manipulation but i will let it go until i learn more.

greyfader

i want to add that i most certainly do not believe in prophecy. this may be similar to nostradamus's prophecies in that if you continuously make prophecies as this guy does you are loading the odds with the possibility that one may be close enough to make you look like a prophet.

but it is curious!

buzzmobile

Veteran
this video is marked as edited. for the simple minded.

AIdro_l-86NGGlUOLnlNxCXlmFGow7rKh9NhLSUh6jkX7iJMZ88=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

Pinned by Steve Cioccolanti & Discover Ministries

@discoverministries
4 months ago (edited)
emoji_u271d.png
️ partner with this prophetic ministry or join our online church app: https://www.DiscoverChurch.Online
emoji_u25b6.png
️ Watch the new Flynn Movie: https://www.DiscoverChurch.Online/Flynn
Thanks for the links @greyfader. I have been looking for one of these.

shiva82

the latest seems to be a bout of prophetophobia coupled to the pathology that was always there.

interesting though that the event was foretold, question then is if it was actually fortold as such or if this whole thing was staged with the foretelling being a purely psychological operation?
the puppet masters are rotating puppets . all theatre . operation warpspeed

So Hai

the puppet masters are rotating puppets . all theatre . operation warpspeed
Indeed, remarkable with the great injection experiment was how they managed to get those most sceptical toward trump to be the by far most eager to get jabbed with his warp speed miracle brew.

Cannavore

Veteran
I completely agree. We "bernie or bust" advocates were right for 8 years now. We made fun of dementia joe, his hair sniffing, his feckless leadership. They don't care about being losers. They failed their way to the top. They're selling the country to Christian nationalists rather than getting a bruised lip.
Gotta love seeing democrats do everything in their power to stop Bernie only for them to concede to Trump months out from an election.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
trumps policies have been to take things a way from the poor and underprivileged stuck in those violent neighborhoods and then give stuff to the wealthy and corporations.
i think biden's policies have taken away way more then trump's.... illegals get treated way better then citizens...

Gotta love seeing democrats do everything in their power to stop Bernie only for them to concede to Trump months out from an election.
there should be a ride in disneyland- its a fuk'd up world

xtsho

i think biden's policies have taken away way more then trump's.... illegals get treated way better then citizens...

there should be a ride in disneyland- its a fuk'd up world

You need to educate yourself on trumps policies. It's a slice and dice on every program intended to help the poor while giving huge tax breaks to corporations and the top 1%. Those are FACTS. trumps policies literally take food out of the mouths of children.

I don't know where you came up with the idea that Bidens policies hurt the poor more than trumps but it's completely incorrect.

"the costly 2017 tax cuts that have given large windfalls to high-income individuals and highly profitable corporations — even as the budget calls for cutting $1 trillion over the next decade from entitlement (mandatory) programs that help low- and moderate-income households."

"The cuts would affect every category of SNAP participant, including the unemployed, the elderly, individuals with disabilities, and low-income working families with children."

"Like his previous budget, the President’s 2020 budget calls for making the 2017 tax cuts permanent while making deep cuts to entitlement programs that help low- and moderate-income families afford the basics and provide them with access to health care."

"More than half of these cuts, or some $1 trillion, are to programs that help low- and moderate-income people and families afford the basics and access health care. That figure includes deep cuts to Medicaid and premium tax credits that help individuals purchase coverage in the Affordable Care Act marketplaces, as well as cuts to programs such as SNAP, Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), the Social Services Block Grant, and Supplemental Security Income, which provides income assistance to low-income people with disabilities and low-income seniors."

xtsho

why would you say , 'black people voting for trump is like poor white people voting for trump ', and can you explain your backward perspective ?

have you always had t.d.s or was it only contracted when trump joined the republicans?

are you a kkk member ?

Am I a kkk member? I don't think they let people like me that are half black join. And if they did I wouldn't have anything to do with those racist scumbags.

And I don't have tds. I have a dislike for lying conmen that spread fear, hate, and denigrate so many people. He's a turd plain and simple.

You should know who your talking to before accusing someone of being a racist. A black man a kkk member. Too funny.

xtsho

Absolutely. You do you though buddy. I mean its fuckin hilarious when someone gets shot, especially if you dont like them :rolleyes:

But I never said it was funny. I said I was glad the shooter didn't succeed and that he's dead. I called him a loser. I never once made any sarcastic remark about trump getting shot. Did you bother to read the posts I've made regarding the shooting?

I did say it's ironic that a man that's spread hate and condoned violent far right extremists even calling some of them good people that he himself was a victim of violence.

Anything else?

Latest posts

Latest posts