What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

So Hai

and here you can see the damage caused by the bullet up close,
63FB9CEA-D23B-4FE3-BA76-C55288C1C23C.jpeg

Brother Nature

Am I a kkk member? I don't think they let people like me that are half black join. And if they did I wouldn't have anything to do with those racist scumbags.

And I don't have tds. I have a dislike for lying conmen that spread fear, hate, and denigrate so many people. He's a turd plain and simple.

You should know who your talking to before accusing someone of being a racist. A black man a kkk member. Too funny.

So Hai

thanks for the news flash, citizen! this has been on every media outlet in the world since the event. where would i get the real news without you?
You just wouldn’t,

Without following every media outlet in the world, I’d say that this probably definitely gives the best description of what happened.

greyfader

"Humans are 99.5–99.9% genetically identical at the DNA level. The remaining 0.1–0.5% of genetic differences can provide clues about disease causes and other individual differences. For example, these differences can explain why some people are more susceptible to disease or have different athletic, mathematical, or musical abilities."

greyfader

the "white christian nationalists" for sure and probably a majority of white christians believe jesus looked like a nordic person.

images of jesus with blond hair and bright blue eyes are the norm in some all-white churches.

"According to the Bible, Jesus was a Jew who lived in the first century. He was born in Bethlehem to a Jewish mother in Judah and raised in Nazareth, Galilee, which was formerly Palestine and is now northern Israel. Jesus's friends, associates, and disciples were also Jewish, and he worshipped in synagogues. The Bible also says that Jesus was a descendant of King David through Mary's genealogy."

"In the third chapter of Luke, the genealogy begins with Jesus, the son of Joseph, and follows his line back to Adam who was the first son of God. Seventy-seven generations are recorded. The genealogy in Luke is recorded with Joseph's name, but this lineage was Mary's line"

"According to biohistorian Yossi Nagar, research on ancient skeletons in Palestine suggests that Judeans in the time of Jesus were biologically similar to modern-day Iraqi Jews. This means that the average Judean likely had brown or black hair, olive-brown skin, and brown eyes, and was around 5'5". Scholars also suggest that Jesus likely had short hair and a beard, in line with Jewish practices and the appearance of philosophers at the time"

greyfader

that doesn't look like any bullet wound I've ever seen

I guess that's why they say it was glass from the teleprompter that he was using
right, multiple law enforcement spokespersons have now revealed that he was hit by glass fragments and not a bullet. meanwhile, he's at the convention claiming his ear was "pierced" by the bullet.

i blew up the pic and you can't see any evidence of a bullet wound. no hole, no missing tissue.

and he was shot with an ar platform weapon using the nato 5.56 round. if one of those had touched him we would be seeing more damage unless it was the red cunt hair of nicks. but, he claims it pierced his ear.

no, it didn't.

Latest posts

Latest posts