What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

moose eater

why the hostility??? - u r a super-voter
Perhaps because when I find myself dealing with people who I know are chronologically an adult, yet they behave like a 12-year-old, as though their ignorance is a shrine of some sort, it eventually becomes annoying.

The curtain, by the way, is a part of privacy elections law, no matter how often a person votes in elections. But I'm sure that your 12-year-old brain knew that.

Last edited:

moose eater

well we all can't be a ... 'super-voter'
Nope, some choose to remain ignorant and to keep voting in the same thigs they bitch about daily. But you could be if you chose to. Instead, you choose to remain an adolescent and bitch about the outcomes you, yourself, help top bring about.

You ought to see someone about that. It appears to be somewhat contradictory and problematic.. for you AND others.

moose eater

He put you on the ignore list with the rest of us shit-voters 😜
No, another presumption that swung and missed. Zach hasn't yet been put-on ignore, but his adolescent posts make him a top contender for that status.

I came here for over 16 years and only used the ignore function as of last year. The people I've since put on ignore act like Shiva, So Hai, and Zach... and lately even you, Rob.

But I am indeed heading out at the moment to do some saltwater fishing. But rest assured, when I return, come October (municipal and Borough elections) and November (State and nat'l elections) I'll be voting for people that are way tired of the candy-coated fascism and lies.

RobFromTX

But rest assured, when I return, come October (municipal and Borough elections) and November (State and nat'l elections) I'll be voting for people that are way tired of the candy-coated fascism and lies.

Well lots of luck with that because you claim the alternative is a fascist too

moose eater

Well lots of luck with that because you claim the alternative is a fascist too
Sometimes I get weary of accurizing perceptions.

It's a political fact that the greatest influence on elections occurs at the local level. Sometimes at the State level too, especially in smaller voting populations. And we've/I've run campaigns where we've successfully torpedoed bad actors who would have otherwise won, had we not applied greater focus to the truth of their sometimes-little-known pasts. To this day, a few of them are still trying to get back into the game and failing. I smile at that quite broadly.

"The other choice'?

If you get a voter pamphlet, you'll see that there are other options that a lying corrupted D or a lying corrupted (more corrupted) R. Both of whom aer sold out to the Military Industrial Complex, Wall St., and Corporatism in general.

"If you're not part of the solution, you may well be a part of the problem."

There's apparently a whole new world out there that's seemingly unexplored or unrecognized by many, based on some of the comments here.

Some of us vote our consciences rather than knee-jerk or team jerseys. I personally find conscience to be a good place to live. And being aware of one's conscience allows one to note all sorts of nuances.

And if others aborted their faded team jerseys of lockstep partisanism, maybe expanding their 2-diomensional worlds, maybe, JUST MAYBE, you'd see a different outcome in the elections, rather than the same old stale moldy, tarnished beige vanilla, and the stale, tarnished, beige moldy vanilla with colorful sprinkles on top.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
Sometimes I get weary of accurizing perceptions.

It's a political fact that the greatest influence on elections occurs at the local level. Sometimes at the State level too, especially in smaller voting populations. And we've/I've run campaigns where we've successfully torpedoed bad actors who would have otherwise won, had we not applied greater focus to the truth of their sometimes-little-known pasts. To this day, a few of them are still trying to get back into the game and failing. I smile at that quite broadly.

"The other choice'?

If you get a voter pamphlet, you'll see that there are other options that a lying corrupted D or a lying corrupted (more corrupted) R. Both of whom aer sold out to the Military Industrial Complex, Wall St., and Corporatism in general.

"If you're not part of the solution, you may well be a part of the problem."

There's apparently a whole new world out there that's seemingly unexplored or unrecognized by many, based on some of the comments here.

Some of us vote our consciences rather than knee-jerk or team jerseys. I personally find conscience to be a good place to live. And being aware of one's conscience allows one to note all sorts of nuances.

And if others aborted their faded team jerseys of lockstep partisanism, maybe expanding their 2-diomensional worlds, maybe, JUST MAYBE, you'd see a different outcome in the elections, rather than the same old stale moldy, tarnished beige vanilla, and the stale, tarnished, beige moldy vanilla with colorful sprinkles on top.
biden comes with sprinkles now?! oh wow, thats shine and new
/he is exactly what you described, the same old moldy reruns of do nothing politicians

i get what you mean about studying issues but it seems a lot of people only focus on their core issues, and lose sight of the bigger picture
/ this goes for both sides
get your hand out of my pocket and provide the basics, the less the government has to do in my life the better

greyfader

"biden comes with sprinkles now?! oh wow, thats shine and new
/he is exactly what you described, the same old moldy reruns of do nothing politicians

i get what you mean about studying issues but it seems a lot of people only focus on their core issues, and lose sight of the bigger picture
/ this goes for both sides
get your hand out of my pocket and provide the basics, the less the government has to do in my life the better
"That government is best which governs least..." henry david thoreau

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The media and all the talking heads are saying how terrible the shooting was and how it is not representative of American politics. I dunno about that and to be totally honest, using another scene from One Flew Over, when I saw the attempt I felt not unlike Taber (Christopher Lloyd) in this clip.

Latest posts

Latest posts