What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

xtsho

And you know that how?

Grimm and Scahill have found that while the young man was a registered R, he had given $15 to a Progressive PAC that the right was and is now referring to as 'hard left', while the reality is that the PAC was not a hard left org.

The shooter's dead, so he's not currently answering questions, nor had the contents of the bulk of his social media been released as of the time of their post earlier this AM.

Decades of seeing lunatics like this in the news.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
You've been on ignore for a long time, but I wasn't logged in when I saw your post, so I'll do this for you, @shiva. A 'bubba' is a term available for defining in many street-type dictionaries online. It often involves a redneck zealot who thinks it's acceptable for them to interfere in someone else's private autonomy due to that person not being in the mainstream.

Minimizing the encroaching forms of fascism in the US and around the world to "someone who merely disagrees with you" is an extreme understatement.

When someone moves to seize another's autonomy or liberty in blanket ways, and steals, lies, cheats, assaults women, then proposes a strong-arm form of government based on their -purported- religious values (as though they actually had any, rather than merely using the shtick as a means by which to garner support for their self-serving authoritarianism), it's moved WAY beyond "disagreeing" with someone.
so who is this 'super-voter' casting his vote for in nov???

So Hai

The shooter was a loser. Couldn't get a date, mental issues, suicidal, etc... This was not a politically motivated shooting.
He just shot Trump at a rally, of course it wasn’t politically motivated :ROFLMAO:

The sort of mental gymnastics…

greyfader

How about this,

edit: from march

it's a total crock of shit! you are the one who added "edit: from march" when in reality it was recorded after the assassination attempt. you also tried to stop people from searching the source for verification. right click gives the option of searching for the source and you disabled that option.

i checked the source and it was recorded 7/13/24 after the attempt.

why do you feel the need to use lies to make your points?

you are a self admitted fascist. and fascist are the scum of the earth. you must adore hitler and mussolini.

by the way, i didn't say you don't have a right to be here making comments. i said you don't have a valid reason to be here. other than sport or perhaps you are part of a disinformation campaign.

you openly hate jews but say you are a christian. do you not see the hypocrisy in that? did you know that the historical figure known as jesus was a jew? a semite?

you are either internally conflicted and confused or you are pursuing an agenda.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
The shooter was a loser. Couldn't get a date, mental issues, suicidal, etc... This was not a politically motivated shooting. It was some lunatic wanting to go out and be noticed while doing so. Nobody gave a damn about who was his entire life. Now he'll be entered into the history books. That was his plan. Look at me! Look at me! Nobody ever did but now everyone see's him. He's no different than a mass shooter that knows they'll be caught, killed, or plan on suicide.

Politics was not the driving factor for the shooters actions.

There's lots more like him out there too.
unfort... everything u state is the truth....

moose eater

so who is this 'super-voter' casting his vote for in nov???
Most likely Jill Stein, not that it's anyone's business.

I'd have intended to vote for Cornell West, but ballot access is a major issue for him..

The rest of y'all can continue in your expression of Stockholm Syndrome, voting for the very people who drive the same shit you bitch about nearly every day, whether here, or at the corner cafe'. Schizoid?

moose eater

I can't prove anything 100% but I believe what I posted 100%.
The great chasm that often exists between beliefs and facts.

What do we know? The shooter -apparently- saw Trump as a target, for whatever reason(s). That's what we 'know'.

Last edited:

greyfader

The shooter was a loser. Couldn't get a date, mental issues, suicidal, etc... This was not a politically motivated shooting. It was some lunatic wanting to go out and be noticed while doing so. Nobody gave a damn about who was his entire life. Now he'll be entered into the history books. That was his plan. Look at me! Look at me! Nobody ever did but now everyone see's him. He's no different than a mass shooter that knows they'll be caught, killed, or plan on suicide.

Politics was not the driving factor for the shooters actions.

all shooters or would be shooters are mentally ill. you are trying to obfuscate the fact that he was a registered republican.

jd vance is already making statements that this attempt was triggered by biden's rhetoric.

maybe it was triggered by kevin roberts rhetoric and the contents of the 2025 document?

there are a lot of republicans who are moderates and deeply resent what trump has done to the party.

moose eater

all shooters or would be shooters are mentally ill. you are trying to obfuscate the fact that he was a registered republican.
That's a very blanket statement that discredits the noble rebellious history of the United States which, ironically, many who are posting here typically glorify.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
no its all just dont elect trump
no, that's NOT all, just the most important for our nations future.
people died
happens every day.
They were attending the gathering of a fascist, crook, zealot and habitual liar... not to mention psychopath. Bad company to keep, especially when the shit gets serious.
lie down with dogs, get up with fleas.
They’re just crying now that warrior president trump is a shoe in,.
it's "shoo-in", and no, he's not. pitiful... :rolleyes:

moose eater

happens every day.

lie down with dogs, get up with fleas.
Yep.

But I'd been led to believe via the great wisdom and often-questionable perceptions of reality, as espoused in these very threads daily, that such celebrities and their adoring masses were immune to and exempt from natural logical social physics sorts of consequences.

Seems that many here believe that's written in some metaphysical decree. I'll have to seek it out now. Apparently I missed that valuable tidbit.

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I'd say that Project 2025 and the rest of Trump's thieving past puts him directly in the crosshairs for all types of natural logical consequences.
"consequences"... i LIKE that term.
possibly millions more. i'm surprised that we haven't seen more incidents like the FBI building bombing myself.
why do you feel the need to use lies to make your points?
because the truth does not serve his purposes.
there are a lot of republicans who are moderates and deeply resent what trump has done to the party.
me, me, me ! :good:

greyfader

That's a very blanket statement that discredits the noble rebellious history of the United States which, ironically, many who are posting here typically glorify.
yes, i can see it being interpreted that way, and it's my fault for writing it like that. what i mean is the type of shooters that are loners attempting political assassinations.

there are justifiable reasons to engage in warfare. but, typically it is done as a group with consensus, not some loner.

Latest posts

Latest posts