What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

Hermanthegerman

peri alypias
Veteran
A good day for Trump memes :)

GSbOEiXXwAAM3ZK.jpeg

shiva82

Far more principles than most people you might know. If you haven't been able to discern what those are from my writing here for about the last 16 years, under my same handle during 4 different memberships, then you might need an ophthalmologist.

One of those sets of principles includes a distinct disdain for religious zealots, fascists, rednecks who tell someone else what their experience in life has to be limited to, and Bubbas who think they have the authority to seize control over others' -personal- value systems and define those others' realities for them. Another has to do with being opposed to theft and expecting boundaries between peoples' autonomy to be respected. Period. And one has to do with a belief those who violate these basic tenets open themselves up for whatever opposition they incur. There are many more beyond those.

I'd say that Project 2025 and the rest of Trump's thieving past puts him directly in the crosshairs for all types of natural logical consequences.

Did you think Trump was special and not subject to the laws of social physics?

Edit: Extreme irony alert. Your poorly veiled question about whether or not I have principles was in reply to a post wherein a very limited 'some' of my principles were stated quite clearly.
what is a 'bubba' ? forgive me for not knowing this term

even if you hate someone you should still be able to tolerate them without getting violent . surely?

audiohi

Veteran
And yet I've already read, as of last night in these forums, that "tolerant liberals" did this.

The knee-jerk idiocy and nonsense that gets written here by folks who lack information or anything factual is sometimes staggering.

Thank you for waiting for something factual to be produced before claiming to know something you didn't. It's become a rarity here, whether with meteorology, COVID, or now, Trump's wounded ear.

they-always-have-their-boogeymen-v0-tl3y18mzuhcd1.jpeg

Hiddenjems

Far more principles than most people you might know. If you haven't been able to discern what those are from my writing here for about the last 16 years, under my same handle during 4 different memberships, then you might need an ophthalmologist.

One of those sets of principles includes a distinct disdain for religious zealots, fascists, rednecks who tell someone else what their experience in life has to be limited to, and Bubbas who think they have the authority to seize control over others' -personal- value systems and define those others' realities for them. Another has to do with being opposed to theft and expecting boundaries between peoples' autonomy to be respected. Period. And one has to do with a belief those who violate these basic tenets open themselves up for whatever opposition they incur. There are many more beyond those.

I'd say that Project 2025 and the rest of Trump's thieving past puts him directly in the crosshairs for all types of natural logical consequences.

Did you think Trump was special and not subject to the laws of social physics?

Edit: Extreme irony alert. Your poorly veiled question about whether or not I have principles was in reply to a post wherein a very limited 'some' of my principles were stated quite clearly.
Disdain isnt a virtue. Things like honesty are virtues.

What principle do you stand beside when it doesn’t serve your agenda?

moose eater

You've been on ignore for a long time, but I wasn't logged in when I saw your post, so I'll do this for you, @shiva. A 'bubba' is a term available for defining in many street-type dictionaries online. It often involves a redneck zealot who thinks it's acceptable for them to interfere in someone else's private autonomy due to that person not being in the mainstream.

Minimizing the encroaching forms of fascism in the US and around the world to "someone who merely disagrees with you" is an extreme understatement.

When someone moves to seize another's autonomy or liberty in blanket ways, and steals, lies, cheats, assaults women, then proposes a strong-arm form of government based on their -purported- religious values (as though they actually had any, rather than merely using the shtick as a means by which to garner support for their self-serving authoritarianism), it's moved WAY beyond "disagreeing" with someone.

Last edited:

moose eater

Disdain isnt a virtue. Things like honesty are virtues.

What principle do you stand beside when it doesn’t serve your agenda?
I am as honest as they come, and most who know me will tell you that.

There can certainly be disdain in value systems. Stating what a person is opposed to is directly in line with their values. Often a mirror of them.

But there you go again, trying to limit what others can say, think, etc., notwithstanding popular delusions about COVID, elections, etc.

Think about that for a moment or three.

Edit: By the way, my 'agenda' has to do with the promise of this once-decent Country; allowing each person to live their lives the way they choose as they see fit, PROVIDING they don't interfere in another's right to do the same, whether via social behaviors, legislation, belief systems, etc. Once they interfere in that, they incur whatever karma they incur. Boundaries are very important in my world. Violating those boundaries sometimes creates some very uncomfortable circumstances.

Last edited:

xtsho

The shooter was a loser. Couldn't get a date, mental issues, suicidal, etc... This was not a politically motivated shooting. It was some lunatic wanting to go out and be noticed while doing so. Nobody gave a damn about who was his entire life. Now he'll be entered into the history books. That was his plan. Look at me! Look at me! Nobody ever did but now everyone see's him. He's no different than a mass shooter that knows they'll be caught, killed, or plan on suicide.

Politics was not the driving factor for the shooters actions.

There's lots more like him out there too.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Are you really that limited and 2-dimensional or intellectually crippled when it comes to perceptions of reality? Wow.

Edit: I'm a super-voter and vote in every election, despite knowing that the entire charade is rigged by moneyed influence from the start.
and yes once again

moose eater

The shooter was a loser. Couldn't get a date, mental issues, suicidal, etc... This was not a politically motivated shooting. It was some lunatic wanting to go out and be noticed while doing so. Nobody gave a damn about who was his entire life. Now he'll be entered into the history books. That was his plan. Look at me! Look at me! Nobody ever did but now everyone see's him. He's no different than a mass shooter that knows they'll be caught, killed, or plan on suicide.

Politics was not the driving factor for the shooters actions.

There's lots more like him out there too.
And you know that how?

Grimm and Scahill have found that while the young man was a registered R, he had given $15 to a Progressive PAC that the right was and is now referring to as 'hard left', while the reality is that the PAC was not a hard left org.

The shooter's dead, so he's not currently answering questions, nor had the contents of the bulk of his social media been released as of the time of their post earlier this AM.

Latest posts

Latest posts