What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

moose eater

yep... a lot of us are gifted... i'd say ... very gifted... unfort... u ain't one of us....
If 2-dimensional thought and limited capacity to conceptualize things outside of a rigid framework equates to gifted, them I applaud your status.

Thus far, however, you appear to be just an ignorant punk with lots of opinions and very few facts on which to base them.

Shua1991

I don't think the shooter being a registered republican or making a $15 donation to ActBlue is relevant. The guy was a nutcase. He's no different than Mark David Chapman, John Hinkley Jr, Dylan Roof, Adam Lanza, and unfortunately the list goes on and on.

People trying to find some political motivation behind this are just looking to reinforce the narrative they want to believe. The guy was a loser and the world is now better off without him wasting oxygen.
The fact he was a republican shows he was predisposed to mental illness.

People should stop pretending the people who believe in flat earth's and donate money to a BILLIONAIRE are mentally sound.

The fact he was a loser just confirms he was a republican.

Ever notice that Ben shapiro, Steven Crowder and their ilk all seem to have mass murderers who claim they consumed their content and were motivated politically?

Democrats don't have an equivelent phenomenon to this.

Last edited:

moose eater

perhaps "group think with a cause" as opposed to a group expressing simple hatred. i did say "typically".
My Lai and other incidents like it involved formalized (seemingly) legitimate conflicts (until one dissects the inner workings of the distorted, somewhat fabricated Gulf of Tonkin incident), but was clearly based in poorly guided pay-back and raw hate.

Conversely, there've been numerous/many -individual- acts of violence that were clearly based in value systems and rejection of overzealous regimes.

So Hai

it's a total crock of shit! you are the one who added "edit: from march" when in reality it was recorded after the assassination attempt. you also tried to stop people from searching the source for verification. right click gives the option of searching for the source and you disabled that option.

i checked the source and it was recorded 7/13/24 after the attempt.

why do you feel the need to use lies to make your points?

you are a self admitted fascist. and fascist are the scum of the earth. you must adore hitler and mussolini.

by the way, i didn't say you don't have a right to be here making comments. i said you don't have a valid reason to be here. other than sport or perhaps you are part of a disinformation campaign.

you openly hate jews but say you are a christian. do you not see the hypocrisy in that? did you know that the historical figure known as jesus was a jew? a semite?

you are either internally conflicted and confused or you are pursuing an agenda.
I did not admitt to being anything, but I assumed fascist to be what I would be to you. I don’t care about your delusions though, and don’t need your validation for anything at all. But to be clear,

Here is to school you for your detective skills and borderline schizoid paranoia, ask your doctor if Abilify is right for you.

That is the original video, check the date and do not bother me again with your mental health issues lovebud. Call your doctor.

moose eater

true, but how is that relevant to this conversation? i'm sick to death of both parties and am not hammering one over the other. i thought we were searching for motive.
Because they can't break free of their being trapped in a world of 2-dimensional thought, thus subjecting themselves to chronically imprisoning themselves to voting for the lesser of 2 weasels, or at least 'the lesser' in what is demonstrated to be fairly limited thought processes at times. Then they'll bitch about the stereotypical and predictable outcomes of the government they keep electing.

And you know what they say about using the same failed tools, while expecting different results.

Shua1991

I did not admitt to being anything, but I assumed fascist to be what I would be to you. I don’t care about your delusions though, and don’t need your validation for anything at all. But to be clear,

Here is to school you for your detective skills and borderline schizoid paranoia, ask your doctor if Abilify is right for you.

That is the original video, check the date and do not bother me again with your mental health issues lovebud. Call your doctor.

You suffer from schizoid delusions like every fascist loser I've come across 🤣

And the projection too! Always with the projection.

Eclipses! Flat earth's! The hippie to loser unvaxxed fascist pipeline never fails.

moose eater

For the lazy but shallow and opinionated: a super voter votes in nearly every election and does their due diligence in digging for inconsistencies and consistencies in political candidates' statements and actions in present and past, thus attempting to be an INFORMED voter.

Thus, the only 'superiority', if any, involves actually caring enough to regularly vote, and to go beneath the paid political veneer in the $millions in dishonest ads filled with rhetoric regarding politicians' often (written by paid speech-writers) drivel, and using those findings in determining how they will vote.

If some of you folks were any more ignorant or lazy, I'd be shocked that you actually get out of bed in the waking hours.

But I get the kid-like infatuation with what should not have been a new term for y'all, considering your chronological ages and purported interest in politics. Like the kid hearing 'the ocean' in a sea shell for the first time. I'd have loved to have been present when some of you first experienced open flames or matches and shit. That must've been a hoot to observe.

Last edited:

greyfader

no the video claiming prophecy about the assassination attempt was recorded on july 13 after the shooting and your post is a copy of the original claiming it to be recorded earlier.

i challenge you to prove otherwise. and, if you are not a fascist, what are you? why won't you come out into the light of day and talk about it. whether you need validation or not is hardly important.

what do you have to hide? are you embarrassed by your own belief system?

and what about your problem with "loving jesus" and hating jews? you don't see a disconnect there?

jesus was jewish!

Last edited:

So Hai

no the video claiming prophecy about the assassination attempt was recorded on july 13 after the shooting and your post is a copy of the original claiming it to be recorded earlier.

i challenge you to prove otherwise.
Then I suggest you turn your grievance to youtube and tell them that the video was recorded yesterday and could not possibly have been posted on their platform three months ago as they claim it.

Do it for love.

greyfader

this second video does not contain a single word about the assassination attempt.
Then I suggest you turn your grievance to youtube and tell them that the video was recorded yesterday and could not possibly have been posted on their platform three months ago as they claim it.

Do it for love.
suggest all you want but you are trying to predate the so called assasination attempt phophecy video using the second tedious video's dates. sorry, but it's not going to work.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
I don't think the shooter being a registered republican or making a $15 donation to ActBlue is relevant. The guy was a nutcase. He's no different than Mark David Chapman, John Hinkley Jr, Dylan Roof, Adam Lanza, and unfortunately the list goes on and on.

People trying to find some political motivation behind this are just looking to reinforce the narrative they want to believe. The guy was a loser and the world is now better off without him wasting oxygen.
amen

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
By the way, perhaps you missed the lon-established laws and reasons for there being a curtain around the voting booths.

But happy I could be here to clear that ages-old set of laws up for you.
u don't need a curtain ... you are a super-voter... u can use your cape...

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
If 2-dimensional thought and limited capacity to conceptualize things outside of a rigid framework equates to gifted, them I applaud your status.

Thus far, however, you appear to be just an ignorant punk with lots of opinions and very few facts on which to base them.
why the hostility??? - u r a super-voter

Latest posts

Latest posts