What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

shiva82

the trump sneakers were a solid investment for anybody too . quadrupled in value the first day thanks to you guys . keep up the great work

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
were you born with t.d.s or did you only develop it when Trump moved from funding and supporting the democrats, to becoming a republican?

I vote Republican, independent, and Democrat.

I noticed Trump's danger was becoming untenable about the time he shut down the government for his own irrational and immature wishes.

The world was watching our nation tear itself in pieces over a man child that should never have been in power.

Call it what you want to.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Trump's the only trustworthy person.

He can't lie. He tells the best most perfectest truths and loves everyone.

But the entire system is against his pure perfect awesomeness with all of the innocence and immunity that is our Messiah.

We should just do away with the entire government and trust Trump.

He's the only one who can fix it.

It's the only way.

What's the harm in that?

He's a stable genius, says the hateful things that I get in trouble for saying, and acts like a brash asshole.

I feel like he's the best representative for bigots with no sense and lots of guns.

Grab what could have been America by whatever is left and start shoving Putin's pride down our shame!

Trump's the best diplomat. The greatest.

The enemy is from within, you heard the Fürher!! He's being hated and you must hate back... and hate harder!!

Trump is the only way!!!

The rest of you are the REAL suckers.

My collector cards and shoes will live on!!!

greyfader

so this thread is absolutely hilarious! the last 5-6 pages are all the material you would need for a stand-up comic routine.

to those who say that Trump's 91 felony charges are "politically motivated" please consider that he was indicted by multiple grand juries. 23 citizens were picked at random from the general population, who, upon examining the evidence presented to them, decided that there was enough evidence to prosecute.

he is presumed innocent until proven guilty by a trial jury, again selected from the general population, who examines the evidence and decides if the defendant is guilty or innocent.

his guilt or innocence is not predetermined by his "political enemies"! if he is innocent, as you claim, then you should have nothing to worry about.

trump's only real talent is that he knows that the average IQ is below 100 in the US right now. he's quite adept at manipulating ignorant and uneducated people. he is a master con man if nothing else.

his MAGA supporters don't understand enough about psychology to realize just how flawed he is.

he displays Narcissism, Machiavellianism, and at the very least, Sociopathy if not Psychopathy.

these three psychological disorders are known as the "dark triad" of Psychology.

he displays the emotional maturity of a 12-year-old and speaks in child-like language when addressing his believers.

he is the least qualified person to ever sit in the Oval Office.

oh yeah, no one has actually received any of the sneakers Trump sold! some of them have already been resold on platforms like ebay for thousands of dollars.

let's see, they bought a bag of hot air from Trump and then resold that bag of hot air to some other fool for a huge profit. man, i'm in the wrong business!

i bet that when or if the sneakers finally show up, they will have "made in China" on them.