What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

Hiddenjems

You obviously didn’t read what I posted.

You asked for examples and I gave them to you and you didn’t bother to read them. It’s almost like you’re being disingenuous when you ask for examples.
This says nothing about your personal situation improving.

Attachments

• IMG_0960.png
    IMG_0960.png
    734.9 KB · Views: 45

Hiddenjems

You obviously didn’t read what I posted.

You asked for examples and I gave them to you and you didn’t bother to read them. It’s almost like you’re being disingenuous when you ask for examples.
I’m not here to defend trump, he’s a two bit game show host with 800 felonies.

I don’t know why nobody can defend Biden without assuming the other person likes trump. Most Americans like neither are are amazed anyone can defend either.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I don't know why nobody can dislike Trump and not be accused of defending Biden.

Trump is a despot and has rabid followers.

You are seriously downplaying the fact that he is an existential threat to the foundation of our freedom.

Hiddenjems

I don't know why nobody can dislike Trump and not be accused of defending Biden.

Trump is a despot and has rabid followers.

You are seriously downplaying the fact that he is an existential threat to the foundation of our freedom.
Disliking one candidate doesn’t increase my affinity for the other.

Existential threat? Please lay out the case for the military backing trump in a coup. If not it’s just a few hundred white guys being idiots.

RickLafleur

I don’t know why nobody can defend Biden without assuming the other person likes trump. Most Americans like neither are are amazed anyone can defend either.
You said you like trump because he gave you tax breaks. You asked what Biden has done that was positive and I gave examples.

You are not very good at this are you?

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Disliking one candidate doesn’t increase my affinity for the other.

But you act like you are alone in that...

Existential threat? Please lay out the case for the military backing trump in a coup. If not it’s just a few hundred white guys being idiots.

You have the most limiting questions... you must be pretty narrow minded.

Fucked up definitions are apparently your forté.

Hiddenjems

You said you like trump because he gave you tax breaks. You asked what Biden has done that was positive and I gave examples.

You are not very good at this are you?
I don’t know, you guys are the ones all up in your feels protecting the honor of joe Biden lol.

Im ok not matter what happens.

CaptainDankness

Those charges are bullshit 100% politically motivated. They can't beat you they will try to imprison you. Some 3rd world country type of corruption.

EastCoastGambit

You know more than one thing can be true. The charges can be somewhat politically motivated and Trump can still be guilty.

I was thinking about it yesterday though. How can anyone approve of a person who stole from charity? That is pretty much the lowest of the low thing you can do in my book. I don't care how may people do steal from charity or how many charities are crooked, doesn't make it any less repulsive.

I have little love for Biden, full well knowing he is probably crooked and corrupt. We are arguing over who is less worse, which is sad. Its a repeat rerun of Giant Douche vs Turd Sandwich.

A vote for Biden means you are OK with millions of illegals flooding our nation through the Southern border. A vote for Trump and you are OK with giving more firepower to the Christian White Theocracy trying to outlaw recreational sex, birth control, and reproductive rights.

Its a pretty shitty hand we are accepting. The more people that agree that both these leaders are terrible the better. I'm sick of "my side is better than yours" Perhaps neither one is better, they are just different.

I guess with Biden I feel like its business as usual corrupt America and with Trump I just don't know what to expect. Yes I want change but probably not that kind of change, making our identity "Christian White Nation" and aligning with other populist far right nations and abandoning NATO and the UN.

I think people flock to Trump because they are fed up, which is understandable. They also want to be "right" and to "win" and are also swept into a culture war tizzy. It's all about sticking it to the Dems. I don't like seeing masses of ignorant people get manipulated like that, its dangerous.

You could probably say we are in a cold civil war, its ideological at this point but is full blown war, just not physical fighting, yet.

We have to abolish this 2 party system, bring in other options, get terms limits and ranked voting, and make actual progress.

Last edited: