What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I just want to know where I can see videos of people crying when trump wins. Will you guys post them here? I promise not to use any trigger phrases or micro aggressions.
when you self-immolate when Chump loses, have a "friend" post a video of it here so we can sit and giggle at you thrashing around on the ground... i solemnly promise to fucking laugh out loud and point! :thank you:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
It was messed up before Chump but Chump turned it into total Chaos. Nothing was accomplished for the good of the country while Chumper was in. Only the oligarchs made out while the rest of us got stuck with a huge debt to pay off. Meanwhile congress has become useless due to republicans dreaming up fake controversies. It's a total mess and won't get better until Chump is jailed and people demand ethics reforms.

CaptainDankness

It was messed up before Chump but Chump turned it into total Chaos. Nothing was accomplished for the good of the country while Chumper was in. Only the oligarchs made out while the rest of us got stuck with a huge debt to pay off. Meanwhile congress has become useless due to republicans dreaming up fake controversies. It's a total mess and won't get better until Chump is jailed and people demand ethics reforms.
The fuck you talking about, Trump took on less debt than Obama in each term. Now Biden on the other hand is going to be over $10 trillion dollars by the end of his first term.

Want to talk about debt we have to repay? We are getting close to hyper inflation. The UK just went into a recession and we're right behind them.

Latest posts

Latest posts