What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

CaptainDankness

How hard is it to just admit he's a scumbag, but you still support him. And by him I mean Trump.

It's obvious that he's a pompous assholes, but his groupies like that.

Here is the fact, Trump will not save America from its own ignorance. No one can.
I'm kind of an asshole too, why the fuck would I want a pussy running the country? We're going to grab you all by the pussy 2024!! Lol

EastCoastGambit

Trump kissed Israel's ass as well. He also was a huge pussy leading through covid, and dodged the draft yet talks smack about people who did serve and calls them suckers. I wouldn't trust Trump under any real challenging situation as he's far too out of his depth in most affairs.

He delivered on none of his promises either and sold his supporters down the river. If anyone should be pissed and hold him accountable it's his base. But you all collectively love basking in your victim mentality with your victim crybaby leader at the helm.

Cry harder

CaptainDankness

"Obama embraced the US drone program, overseeing more strikes in his first year than Bush carried out during his entire presidency. A total of 563 strikes, largely by drones, targeted Pakistan, Somalia and Yemen during Obama’s two terms, compared to 57 strikes under Bush. Between 384 and 807 civilians were killed in those countries, according to reports logged by the Bureau."

I did see higher and lower numbers of murder, but it's still murder of civilians. Imagine going to a wedding and half the people are scattered all over your suit thanks to a hellfire missile? Yeah, Obama did that, with help from comrade Joseph Biden.

RickLafleur

The only one here without blood on my hands. You guys voted in murderers, especially Obama, guy blew up a wedding party in Yemen, dude makes Charles Manson look like a boy scout.
yep-nodding.gif

buzzmobile

Veteran
BTW, I congratulate you for your savvy and attention to all these American terms and talking points, being a poor Brit on the dole.
Bite your tongue, @Microbeman. Our friend, @shiva82 , would not accept anything from a corrupt war mongering government.
NHS and Housing Benefit do not count.

buzzmobile

Veteran
You are missing my point.
As you have missed mine. @CaptainDankness, a self admitted asshole, was correct in questioning the claim of a Trump 'conviction' because Trump was not found guilty of anything. You reacted to the asshole and you missed the distinction between civil and criminal terminology that the asshole was questioning.

I do not think the civil verdict seals any deal or kicked any ass. There's a lot more on the horizon. We shall see.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
As you have missed mine. [
Buzz -
Just back up.

I said "
What did you think the $83 million was for? A Valentines Day present?

And then you were tying to inform me about this being a civil trial, and no convictions ya ya yay we knew that.... and semantics ya ya ya....

It was my point. You challenged it. I defended it more than adequately. It was a good point.
Many have tried, BUT, Somebody finally kicked Chumps ass. And, It was a little old lady who has been upset about getting raped by this asshole decades ago.

$83M is a serious ass kicking.

Last edited:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
As little as possible, plus our taxes don't fund the wars, that's why we're $34 trillion dollars in debt. The fed prints money and buys bonds that go directly to war and big pharma.

So your tax dollars don't pay for anything you don't want them to, but my vote went directly to genocide?

CaptainDankness

So your tax dollars don't pay for anything you don't want them to, but my vote went directly to genocide?
You picked Obama twice and then you picked Biden knowing just how bad he was under Obama and you're voting for Biden again just so you can see more innocent people slaughtered. Y'all cry about mass shootings, but say nothing about mass murder committed by Biden and Obama, you actually support them.