What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
The fact that that's his argument is terrible and horrifying.

It's just not a surprise to me.

There's a group of supporters and they're too taken to notice. And then there's the other half of MAGA that can't wait for a dictatorship.

They love when he says stuff like that.

"That's how winners talk." - Ricky Bobby

He's a terrible diplomat and the entire world has seen it. He saddled up to bullies that laugh at him.

It's because he's a fascist authoritarian and assumes he already runs everything.

He is hoping that machismo buys him out of knowing diplomatic ability.

What he's really doing is showing his disrespect and contempt for any laws that are any that he broke... and any court allowing the witch hoax to fake news.

It's psychological manipulation and it works on the weak minded but that is something we have in spades! "We love the uneducated!!"

He's creating an air of disdain around the fact that they can even indict him. How dare anyone challenge the stable genius who has shown is neither?

Believe it, Trump wants to fuck up the entire world and start with the USA... it's already working like a charm.

People are divided and becoming more polarized. Anxious glances have replaced smiles and waves. "What if they support (insert whichever dustbag's name here)?"

To most it's depressing and yet some love it and consider society soft and in need of hardening up. After all, "woke" is poison for fascism. The girls are allowed to wear boy clothes. We better punish freedom before people think they can be free.

It's just a brick in the wall.

And the Trump humpers swallow it all and shine their shrines.

RickLafleur

Dear Team America.. whether it's Biden or Trump or whoever, you need to clean up your act. You do realise they give you only two parties to vote for, right? That says it all. Europe and the EU have many flaws too, but what you guys are currently delivering is beyond my comprehension. We are all now living in a globalised world and everyone depends on everyone else globally to keep the level of "lifestyle" we're currently enjoying. No one can do anything on their own really anymore, keep that in mind and that's all I have to say.
CC
Yep. Two parties and only one is interested in governing.

The scary thing, it’s a contest and could go either way.

white-girl-confused.gif

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I waiting to see Chump begging "Sleepy Joe" for a pardon after all the insults.

Chumps request for immunity shot down. You're going away buddy. Bye bye.
"if" i was elected POTUS in this upcoming cycle, i would absolutely pardon Donald Trump....posthumously, and ONLY if he had returned everything he stole (documents etc), gave back the $$$ he and family illegally gained while in office, admitted lying to us all about the last election, and quit cheating at golf...:cool:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
i would absolutely pardon Donald Trump....posthumously, and ONLY if
I wouldn't think twice about giving Chump a pardon. He's been a grifter and above the law his entire life because his family had money. He cheated to get in college, cheated Viet Nam, screwed creditors on bankruptcies. He's been screwing all the way through life. Chump University, Chump steaks, taxes. what a list of accomplishments and long trail of victims.

If it was someone who just made a mistake and they owned it, No problem, second chance for you.

Latest posts

Latest posts